All Comments on 'Anthropological Expedition Ch. 02'

by yourteddybear

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOL

im sorry, but stupid characters are just not erotic. in fact, its a big turn off. and they are supposed to be scientists? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You paint an interesting picture...

...interesting but pathetic. You make the woman out to be an absolutely uncaring, unlovable, betraying bitch who only thinks of herself as an amoral being and little more than a recepticle for another man's sperm! And her with a PhD? She goes there with her husband and in the space of days gives him up and gives herself to a committed union with a teen. Had she been forcibly taken, and her husband's life been in jeopardy,that would have presented her in a sympathetic light, but she is nothing more than a common, ignorant whore as you've portrayed her. You may as well quit now. You ruined the story by skewing the plot against her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Worthy Of Negative Numbers

Why won't the webmaster allow negative numbers for crappy stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant Story

Easily one of the top 20 cuckold stories on the entire web site. Please keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous

Ignore the flames; for some reason this genre threatens many of the readership of this site. Anyway, you've done a superb job of injecting new life into the naieve/helpless Anglos among the erotic Native seducers scenario(a favorite on Dark Secret and other interracial cuck sites). Well done. Nice buildup, tension, atmosphere between the couple, eventual sex descriptions, etc. Loved both chapters. Truly innovative plot. Please, don't stop writing! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Flames? A married woman betraying both her

husband amd her marriage vows, marrying another man, committing adultry and preparing to bring forth a bastard crossbreed child. Additionally she is doing something no serious student of scientific studies should ever do, she is materially taking away her own objective study for a more personal one. Nope folks those arent flames, those are what is left of morals and ethics being trampled in flames of lust! A slut is a slut, and a cheater is a cheater, no matter how you decorate or rationalize it, it comes out the same way. If she had wanted to marry one of the tribe people she should have divorced her husband first. She after all is a member of her civilization and not a member of a tribal group she is supposed to be studing objectively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sickly Silly & Without Any Value

Gee another black bastard baby desired by her with her helpless wimpy cuck watching a hundred year old man take her higher than he ever will.<P>

Writer you are such a self cuckster so far below human convention into the wimpish fetishland where excitement only comes to jaded numb sicko's in the extreme subhuman scenes you paint. <P>

How anyone like you could think that a black bastard baby is erotic or arousing is beyond all and any reality. The helpless watching cuckster is another turnoff to any human with reasonable values.

Sad for the people around you who will soon realize your lack of self respect and sick needs far exceed their tolerance.<P>

Go away disgusting sick person without any self respect - your vile base subhuman needs rankle and anger - not arousal among the vast semi-normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep it going

Great story. well written and exciting. I fear the husband will be going home alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
kill her

just tell the bastards that since she has committed adultery in his land he just ddi what was called for to show her she had fucked up...death to the adulteress ...the tribe would understand as it is their custom also or close to it ...when he tells them he was married to her and she has now committed sin against him and he must burn her at the stake to cleanse her soul...id look at her and tell her now when i return to america you will be dead and i will write a paper and make millions ....you will be dead to me and them see what your drunken adultery caused ...now your parents will miss you and i will just tell them you died of fever so as not t ohurt them ..

Hotcouple45Hotcouple45over 16 years ago
Love your detailed story

My wife and I love your story so far. Please keep writing. If someone doesn't want to read it the don't have to. Don't get discouraged, many out there love your erotic story as we do.

TaleweaverTaleweaverover 16 years ago
Very well crafted, but...

...I never for a moment believed that Debbie loved Jack. She seemed emotionally distant and detached from him. Is this is the end of the story, then I think Jack should just pack up his camera, head back to the National Geographic, print the story, get a divorce, and move on.

IF you want to make it a more interesting story,write a third part. Use the mind-altering drug one more time, and prove to me that these two--Jack and Debbie--have/had anything that should make me give a shit who she sleeps with. At present, I just feel as though she can sleep with anyone. Jack is better off without her because there was never a relationship there in the first place.

The result: I have to give the story a 50/50 rating. Well crafted but poorly conceived. I never really learned to care about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please write MORE

I am a 47 yaer old married woman and I loved your story. I could feel myself in debbie's place and began to cum over and over while reading!!!!! Please write more,say 5 years later and see how Debbie has coped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
why?

why did she fuck Kayapo, and end up marrying Hoopo?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continued enjoyment!

Chapter 2 was every bit enjoyable as the first chapter. Please continue to weave more stories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Creat more stories

I enjoy your stories very much. I hope that you will continue to create more stories for Literotica readers . Your ability to connect with readers is deeply appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another wimp hubby story.

I am certain that "author" have no pride as a man in himself to create such humiliation. Not too badly written though. Mayhaps the followup would be different. One can only hope (and pray??).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I love this type of story - interracial cuckold, impregnation, black male/white married female, humiliation for the white cuckold. I only wish that the black male had been about 21 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

I have read both chapters over again excellent work. I hope you conclude this story (s) with the finalizing of their marriage. does she get pregnant and what he does with the marriage. and what she does as well. although she may want to be the old man's wife, what would she do if she wakes up and her real husband is gone, he packs up and has left the village back to england.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is how it would go

After the ceremony,the next day or so Jack would take Debbie out for a photo shoot near the river and she would accidentally fall in and be eaten by the Red Bellied Piranhas. Then Jack could complete the study and have the freedom to be with any of the available Bide females he desired. Other than the fucked up plot the story is well written. It just seems that this author is capable of much better.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
A Balanced Ending

Debbie left Jack, married Hoopoe, and joined the tribe. A fitting ending would be for Jack to take their money, her passport, and anything connected with her studies and leave. She is a member of the tribe and wife to Hoopoe. They will care for her, the children, and their wonderful future.

NWRaptorNWRaptorover 5 years ago
error

your page 2 is identical to page 2 of Chapter 1.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ended

Ended.like it started. A silly, implausible, cuck in the jungle story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Huh??

This idea is so dumb that I cannot even think of a response to it other than to express how offended I feel at something like this being even thought of. Now if your wife wanted to make a cuck out of you in front of the whole tribe Iḿ sure she didn need anybodys help, but you trying to blame it on the customs of a tribe of people just makes you look like an idiot trying to justify his wifeś infidelity.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the way it flowed although I felt the ending should have gone another page. Maybe

as she's showing and the year is up he'll be told good by by his wife as she goes native and plans

for more children. Would have like to seen his thoughts as he returned to our civilization.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the way it flowed although I felt the ending should have gone another page. Maybe

as she's showing and the year is up he'll be told good by by his wife as she goes native and plans

for more children. Would have like to seen his thoughts as he returned to our civilization. One post suggested anther ending where he collects his wife's belongings, tells her good by, wishes her well and heads back to civilization while she remains a native wife and starts having kids.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsure3 months ago

Well she took a new 'husband' you should take your gear and head downriver and screw her project. Don't give her the chance to tell you she's pregnant. Sell the pics to NatGeo and file for divorce. Let her live in the jungle with her new family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous