Anthropological Expedition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack awoke from a deep sleep, startled by something he could not remember. He rolled over to find Debbie asleep in the arms of Hoopoe. He lay quietly remembering the night. A forlorn dread crept over him as he gazed at her breasts cupped in unfamiliar black hands. It wasn't a dream anymore. Carefully he got up and walked outside in the early morning dawn. The cool air was fresh and signaled a new day. He went to the stream to bath and tried to wash the memory of the night before from his body and soul. Afterward he walked to the gathering area and made some tea and sat sipping it.

Soon Debbie appeared next to him. She poured a cup of tea for herself and sat next to Jack saying nothing. He knew what she would say as he had foreseen it all before.

"I am sorry about last night," she began. Jack didn't reply, so in time she said "are you going to speak me?"

"I don't know what to say," he answered.

"Do you hate me," she asked?

"I am resentful," Jack said. "You humiliated me in front of the whole tribe. You recklessly had sex with that old black man. In fact you married him if I understand the ceremony. Was it the Ayahuasca?"

"I can't blame the Ayahuasca," she said.

"That first night here when I got drunk on the Ayahuasca I had a vision of your infidelity. It has troubled me since," he explained. "What if he wants to continue this sexual relationship?"

"Jack, I can't now reject him. I married him last night. He is my husband in the eyes of the Bide. My whole project would be at risk," she pleaded.

"Are you suggesting you are truly prepared to live as his wife," I posed?

"Yes," her voice trailed off momentarily. "Jack, I want to be his wife and give him the family he has given up to bring us here," she finally said.

Those words struck a chord of lament in Jack. "I don't sense pity in your voice. It sounds like desire to me," he declared.

"I know its taboo and in our society adultery. But I had to taste the salty blackness of his skin and feel his seed burning within my womb," she answered unequivocally.

Jack knew what she wanted and he knew she would get it. Desire had created a wicked craving that conceived this carnal affair. Dread twisted his perversion into a sickness in the hollow of his stomach. Yurupari had shown him the consequence of his desires. He didn't stop it instead he wished it. Soon her words would thunder in his ears when she would come to him one day and say "I'm pregnant!"

12