Anti Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic holds his finger up then picks up the laptop and spins it around for us to see. It's a small room where literally the only objects in sight are a gun, his desk, a clipboard and his chair. "I'm at the gate. We have several guards doing perimeter walks. It's just my job to check IDs if anyone comes by. I pulled this duty so I could talk to you, sugar lips."

Amber giggles at his nickname for her. She's a tad drunker than I thought. "Dominic, I want you to meet my friends, Bridget and Julie."

Bridget leans over first. I wince as Ambers husband reacts to Bridget's breast nearly falling out of her skimpy top. Amber either didn't notice or didn't care, because she tugs on my hand to bend so he can see me.

I bend and smile, giving a brief wave. "SSOOOOO Dominic." Bridget starts and I know right away she is about to say or do something she shouldn't. I think something has sunk in with Amber too because she seems a bit nervous. Her husband's eyes seem fixed on the buxom blonde It's the feeling I get when I go to the beach with Bridget and decide to wear a big t-shirt over my suit, rather than stand next to her in her gold bikini. I love Bridget but sometimes the show is just too much about her.

Maybe it's the alcohol but I do the only thing I can think of. I turn Amber's face gently to me and kiss her. I can taste the strawberry lip gloss I put on her. Her face is so soft. It's been years since I kissed a woman; I had forgotten how soft we are.

I hear a loud "thud" during this. Dominic had been leaning back on his chair and the front two legs had come down hard. I move to pull back, but to my surprise Amber's hands come to the back of my head and pull me to kiss her deeper.

She's actually a really great kisser. The strawberries, chocolate, and wine all mesh together to make the kiss something extra special. I pull back and look into her sweet eyes, while running my thumb over her chin. "Happy Valentines Day, Amber."

She has this mixed look of excitement and happiness as she mouths "thank you," and I stand up to see Bridget standing pouting with her arms crossed.

I grab Bridget's upper arm and start dragging her off, half yelling "We'll give you two privacy!" Bridget seems indignant as we leave my room, closing the door, and go back into the living room. "That's not fair! I was going to do that!"

I sigh. "Seriously Bridge, you are my best friend but that is NOT what you were going to do. I kissed Amber for her. You'd have kissed Amber for yourself." I grab my wine again, not appreciating the rollercoaster my Valentine's Day was taking.

"That doesn't even make sense. What do you mean?" Bridget grabs the bottle from me, pouring herself more.

I sit back feeling a bit worn out. "Bridget you are a walking Barbie doll. Women feel so insecure around you. Amber talks to her man once a week. For that time she wants his eyes to be just on her. No one can look away from you Bridget. That's the way you like it. There's nothing wrong with that."

Bridget seemed to be mulling over what I was saying. "But you kissed her...how is it different?"

I shrug. "I got on camera and I made it seem like all I saw was her. You immediately made him pay attention to you."

Bridget looked a little sad so I chucked a chocolate at her. She half heartedly chuckled then looked me dead on. "Do I do that a lot?" I nod slowly.

I hesitate because I know she doesn't realize she's doing it but I know I suck at lying. "It's no big deal Bridge. Let's just forget about it."

Bridget looks at me so intensely I'm afraid she might cry. "That makes me sound like a really shitty friend."

I wince and shake my head "Oh no girl, not at all. You're the best. You're just like the shiniest star in the sky. Just because you're the shiniest doesn't make you bad, it just makes the other stars harder to see sometimes."

I'm grasping for analogies as my brain is riddled with booze and sugar. Bridget shakes her head and gulps down her glass of wine. "Fuck no. The two of you are the brightest stars EVER and EVERYONE should know it."

I'm seriously regretting letting her get that last glass. She grabs my wrist and pulls me. I'm forced to down my own and toss the glass onto the couch. She drags me back to my room and opens the door.

Amber shrieks covering her exposed breast, and Dominic cusses trying to turn the camera away from his dick. Bridget doesn't miss a beat. I don't know how I failed to notice how totally wasted she is. "You're a star!" She says it loud and upset to Amber.

Amber just looks at me confused. I shrug, not sure how to stop this train wreck. Bridget gets in front of the now covered Dominic. "And you are a fucking moron if you don't see that."

Dominic looks confused but still manages "She's the best damn star there is."

I cant lie I'm pretty sure the "awwww" came from me. Amber does look extra touched. I think that's the best damn valentine's gift I'd ever seen. Amber's seat was a foot away from the desk and Bridget is standing between her and the camera, glaring at Dominic.

"You" She points at the camera "Go back to what you were doing. I'll show you I'm not a shitty friend." She turns her back to Dominic and gets down on her knees.

If you've ever seen a car a minute from crashing into another you know the feeling I have. I can say nothing, and Amber is too confused to stop it. Her panties are already on the floor and her hands are covering her exposed breast.

Bridget is between her legs so fast I can't even believe it. "Wait!!" That's the only word that came out of Amber. Bridget's mouth had apparently found Amber's clit.

I look at the laptop screen. All Dominic can see was Bridget's blonde locks. None of Bridget's body is showing. As insane as this is I know Bridget, and for her this really is a big deal. Amber's moans are more of a scared whimper than a sensual response to Bridget.

Amber is too anxious to enjoy what she's being given. Bridget has always been a force all her own., and Dominic seems too stunned to say anything. I imagine he's aroused but waiting for his wife's go ahead to enjoy it properly.

I move forward, moving Amber's hair from her face and shoulders before I start softly kissing her neck. I whisper "It's happening, Amber. The show's about you. Your part is to just enjoy it."

"Ok." She whispers it so very softly, I almost wonder if I imagined hearing it. I touch her knees and she opens her legs wider.

I push her lower back and she inches to the edge of the seat; I hear Bridget mumble "thank you." Finally in a better position, Bridget is able to show Amber why women love her in bed just as much as men do.

"Dominic her mouth feels so good!" I tilt my head away so no one sees how surprised I am by Amber's comment. I know how amazing it feels—I've had it before. I'm impressed by Amber's embrace of this new experience, shown by her willingness to tell Dominic.

I gently grab her hands and get on my knees next to her chair. Luckily the small swivel chair has no arms and nothing blocks me. She hesitates, then lets me bring her hands to her side. Her tits are smaller than mine, but she has surprisingly large nipples.

I let my tongue flick one slowly, loving its immediate reaction. Her entire body seems on overdrive, her breathing going quicker than it had just moments earlier. "Don't be selfish Amber, let him take care of himself." I never turn my head to the camera, I just know he's on the edge of his seat stunned.

She doesn't say anything until I nip gently at her nipple. She whimpers "Dominic, touch yourself. Please let me see your dick. Bridget's mouth feels so good I'm going to cum. Please let me see you jack off while she licks my pussy for you."

I guess if all you have is Skype you get good at the dirty talk. I move and hold back Bridget's hair in one hand so she can work her fingers like she did on me once. I return to licking and nipping at Amber's nipples.

"Julie bites my nipples the way you do baby." I hear a grunted response from Dominic. I close my eyes to enjoy all the sensations. I han't slept with my ex for a good month before we broke up, so it has been nearly seven months since I've had sex.

Bridget's hair is soft and fine in my fingers. Amber's little whimpers in response to each little bite her hardening nipples receive please me. Dominic joins in with the dirty talk and my sex drive loses it.

"Do you like showing off for me pet? This pleases me." I feel myself blushing. Amber had said they were into BDSM. I have a bit of a thing for it too.

"Kiss Julie for me pet." I raise my head from her tits. I don't know how she is still functioning. Bridget has to be totally drunk. I don't even remember how many times she made me cum, the last time she ate my pussy for the length of time she's been focusing on Amber. The fact Amber isn't a puddle on the ground was proof Bridget isn't on her A game.

I look into my friend's timid eyes and they scream with want. I can't tell if she wants me or if she wants to please Dominic. "Now pet." I feel this tug at my core and some dark part of me doesn't want to disappoint him.

I bring Amber's face to mine. The kiss isn't so gentle this time. She's gasping and her lip quivers. I press my tongue into her mouth, letting the tip of my tongue press hers to play. He can't see that my tongue is in her mouth. That's for her alone.

"I want to see your faces pet!" I break from the kiss happy I have a hair tie on my wrist. I tie my hair up then return to Amber. I move her hair into one of my hands and return to kissing her. I feel guilty as I'm turned on by his approval. "Play with yourself."

I kiss on Amber's neck as she pinches and pulls on her nipples. My free hand slides down my body and into my panties. My pussy is soaking wet. I busy my face in her neck for a minute and moan as I let two fingers gently circle my clit. "Good pet."

My thighs clench. That 'good pet' felt like it was just for me. Amber whimpers and I look down; Bridget has stopped. She pats Amber's knee and just crawls off.

I watch her move to my bed and climb up on to it. Considering that she had two bottles of wine on her own, I'm surprised she lasted this long. Amber searches my face looking lost. I feel her anxiety, knowing I don't want to stop either. I'm enjoying the commands from her husband, although I don't think saying that would help our friendship. At a standstill, Dominic solves our problem for us.

"Ask Julie to please you, Amber." I watch Amber hesitate. I know she is so far out of her comfort zone she's going to need a map to find her way back. I give her a subtle wink that Dominic can't see.

"Will you please me Julie?" She says it just loud enough for Dominic to hear. It doesn't come out sounding as confident as when she was speaking to him.

"No pet, ask her what you want her to do. Details!" My eyes flick to the screen involuntarily. That sweet sleepy man I'd seen before is a beast now. His gentle side has given in to his hunger. It takes me a minute to realize my jaw is open.

Dominic's dick was huge. Easily nine inches as he slowly strokes it. It has to be the biggest dick I've ever seen that is not in porn. I blush, staring back at Amber and knowing she must have seen me gawking at her husband. "Will you lick my pussy Julie?"

I hesitate. Before I can answer or move Dominic speaks. "You'd love to, wouldn't you Julie?" I don't look at the camera, but turn the swivel chair so Amber is facing me. 'Yes" is all I manage to say before going down.

"Yes, Dominic." He corrects me. "Take Julie's top off, Amber." Suddenly we are two women set on following orders, as we work to toss my oversized shirt to the side. I take my bra off without thinking. "Good pet."

I know without a doubt that last "good pet" was for me. I force Amber's legs open and begin my assault on her pussy.

"Oh fuck" is all Amber says. My tongue motions are deliberate, and I am so happy she waxes. Had I been thinking, I'd never have agreed without knowing that fact first.

Frankly, I'm surprised that she bothers to wax; not having a husband nearby, I'd assume she wouldn't be on top of that. I push a finger in to her pussy and I'm blown away by how tight she is. Given the size of his dick, it must have been months since they'd fucked.

I pull my finger back out, spitting onto her pussy. I take the spit and use it to slide two fingers into her. I hear her suck her breath in through her teeth. "What's she doing to you baby?"

I go back to licking her clit, moving my fingers in her slowly, trying to open her up. I have a toy she would love if she wasn't so tight. She answers his question in between gasps. "She's fingering me and licking me."

"DETAILS!" I wince when Dominic barks it. I enjoy some dominance but I'm not nearly timid enough to be yelled at. I guess that's not the case for Amber though.

I can feel her pussy getting wetter. "She's pushing two fingers in and out of me slowly." Amber pauses, tilting her head back, moaning. "She's licking my clit. It feels so good I'm going to cum. I can't stop!"

Now more than ever I want to use my toy on Amber. I don't want to break their rhythm but I could send her over the moon. I curl my fingers in her, having easier access now that she's dripping from pleasure.

I go easier on her clit, not wanting to overdo it, while I pick up the speed in my fingers. "Oh Dominic, she's fucking me with her fingers. I miss you so much. I want you here. I want it to be you fucking me."

I can't take it any more, so I use my free hand to touch myself. It takes a minute to find a rhythm where I'm fucking her and rubbing my clit simultaneously. I have never been this wet before cumming. I coat my fingers in the fluids, allowing me to slide them gently over my clit as I pick up the pace.

I push my mouth over Amber's clit as I moan from pleasing myself; it gets the reaction I want. Amber's breath is ragged and she's louder than ever. I stop touching myself to focus on finishing her.

I'm not close enough to get my climax, so I go back to licking, just in time for Amber to cum for me and scream for her husband. "Dominic!" I pull my face back so she can grind on my fingers freely and ride out her pleasure.

With her eyes shut and her head tilted back I do something oh so naughty. I turn my head quickly to watch her husband. I lick my lips teasingly slowly so he can see I've tasted his wife. He cusses and cums almost immediately.

I look away even quicker so Amber won't catch me. I pull my fingers out slowly but Amber still whimpers and grabs my wrist to aid me in leaving her swollen pussy more slowly.

She lets go and leans forward to kiss me. She runs her tongue over my bottom lip and whimpers "thank you." She licks her own lips clearly enjoying her taste.

I smile and whisper back "You're welcome pet." Her eyes grow wide as I get up and grab my t-shirt. I slip it on as Dominic cleans up and Amber gets dressed.

I walk across my room to my queen sized bed, where Bridget is laying sprawled out. Even wasted and asleep she's beautiful. I'm drunk, tired and overly horny. I slide into bed before grabbing the spare blanket I keep laying at its end. I pull the blanket over me and Bridget, spooning her. She turns her head to me, tired, whispering "I'm not a bad friend."

I move her hair from her face as she nuzzles closer to me. "Not at all. In fact, you're a stellar friend. My bright star."

Bridget opens her eyes just a little to look at me. I know her so well. Never have I seen her look so vulnerable. She had made three people's night and she probably wouldn't even remember it. What I said had upset her. Her eyes search mine until she whispers. "You're my only star."

I smile, listening to the married couple say their goodbyes, as I watch Bridget's eyes slowly close. I touch my friend's cheek softly and kiss her lips. "Happy Valentine's Day, Bridget."

12