All Comments on 'Antique Book Trade Adventures'

by flashheart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Vintage

Beautifully written---I could almost smell the musty old books. Quite a twist at the end. I feel sorry for the poor guy, but he can always start to read what's at hand!

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Well written.

Good story. I would have given it a 5 vote if it didn't have the part of the wimp, ass wipe husband listening. I used to give a zero vote to any story that I thought should be in a category other than Loving wifes but an author told me that the author does not always get their story put in the category that they request it in and that I had given a zero vote because of category when the author of that story actually had reguested one of the categories that I had recommended. So, because of this, I will now only give 3 votes so I won't screw over the author for something not in their control.

Your twist ending should have had the couple be married and living out a personal fantasy between them.

I still think that authors or somebody involved in this site do all they can to get these stories into the loving wifes category.

Oh, and again, a big "FUCK YOU" to those of you who don't think I should have an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thums down for knicker-less woman

Whole erotic quality was lost by the stupid woman going about London without panties.

Plus, sex with a stranger is over-rated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot and Surprising

Well written with great atmosphere and a neat surprise ending. And of course she was going around London without panties. She and hubby were setting up for the sort of kinky adventure that they had no doubt enjoyed before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous