All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 35'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 14 years ago
More More More More

More please

marklionmarklionalmost 14 years ago
Good Chapter!!!!

You have written another great chapter in the series. I like how you've developed the characters in this last chapter and added new characters. I can hardly wait to see what you do with Carol in the next chapter with Veronica and Scott. I enjoy how you have liberated Hazel as far as her daughter Kim and Gwen. Keep up the good work

Mark

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 14 years agoAuthor
Review by Anonymous

Please contact me with your own email or via PM. I like your questions and I'd like to respond. This week in storyland will reveal a lot of what you ask.

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 14 years ago
Much anticipated

I have been mulling this chapter over since I read 34. Don't like cancelling the Grace, Jane, Sharon visit but what you substituted was very hot. Like where you are taking Hazel. The Babcocks went where I thought you would go. Carol's speech was very moving and unexpected. Katrina's was even better in response. You're keeping the Evie and Dave relationship a mystery to our protagonist and lady!!

UKOrcaUKOrcaalmost 14 years ago
Wow

As I saod in emails, one of the best erotic stories I have read. I like the continuing development of the characters and look forward to the next 30 chapters.

spygrl007spygrl007almost 14 years ago

I just spent many many hours reading this entire story so far... and loved it! It really made me smile. I am excited to read the "reveal" when Dave and his family connect with Scott and Veronica's family.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 9 years ago
WATER SPORTS????

You lost a point with the water sports! I really think you're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Christ, the next thing you know, you'll have someone eating shit or smearing it around all over their body. The story is exciting enough without your getting carried away.

While I'm at it, you have so many people involved that you need a scorecard to keep up and I've about had it with so very many descriptions of what women are wearing. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plot twists in future?

So many questions at this point and so many loose ends. This could easily become a very scary and intriguing drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous