All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 40'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Scott is human!!

Good, not everything goes well for him! All in all a very good chapter. Loved the interplay between everyone and Amy Anne. A little disappointed that she was a widow, so the harem expands. Of course she will be invited to the wedding.

You filled in several of the blanks. But this chapter was light on the Jacobsons. You didn't tell us what Hazel was wearing.

Glad that MC was not into the submissiveness that Carol thought.

Look forward to 41.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story

Enjoying your well written story very much. Having a little trouble remembering who is who of the newcomers and those missing for a while. Love Lauren, too bad she was short changed her first time with Scott.

I understand your time constraints but I really look forward to the next installments. Dave Hawks and Evie, Keith - are Scott and Veronica going to start their own closed swingers group? Lots of potential participants. This story is rife with possibilities. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need Moore

I have been in love with your story, but I need to know when you will send the next chapter. I seem it thakes to long to get to read them. I hase been over a month since you supmetted the last chapter. We need the next Chapter!!!

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 13 years ago
Images...

This is a most erotic story. You paint the pictures so well that I can easily become part of the scene. The images I see from your words make me hard over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What are you doing?

Why did you take Mary Claire shopping with Veronica and Lauren? Veronica and Hazel were supposed to take Mary Claire and Gwen shopping on Monday. This has already been planned out in the last chapter.

You barely mentioned Hazel and Emerson. They are a major part of the Friday Night dinner and dancing. What happened to them? Why are you treating them as if they are no longer part of the story?

Why has Veronica suddenly decided to have a young cock? Why can't you clean up the mess you have made with your treatment of the Jacobson's. This chapter needs to be rewritten as soon as possible to clean up your screw ups.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous