All Comments on 'Any Other Port In A Storm'

by wilkimst87

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good Story

My 2 cents - it would help to provide more on Kate's motivation - to me, she seemed too close to "Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction" craziness since she's obsessed with Tom's DNA without any logical explanation - hence the craziness, I suppose.

I find Kate the "weak link" in the story - the first 1/2 page until Tom collapses in Kate's house is really well written and entices the reader to keep on reading. And Tom is interesting, as we get exposed to his thoughts and concerns. But I hurried through the scenes with Kate as her character comes across as being simply selfish and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn Good

Waiting for Ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

Great so far, baby bit a little off putting but keen to read more! Hope she is as kinky as you say she is and does all sorts of naughty things with him! He's tied up and hers for a while now so let's have her do all sorts of kinky things to/with him! Great start......

PulpWyattPulpWyattalmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

This is a very nicely done story. Your description of the storm helped establish the mood, and that this man is not a fool but still requires help. Characterization and tone are two important things that are easy to forget in erotica, and here you did both in the same scene. The scenes of Kate feeding him got a little repetitive, but they served to build up to the sex scene, which helped give this story a coherent arc.

I thought the ending was a little sudden, but I'd gladly read a sequel. I want to see what Kate does with him next. *Licks lips*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Needs another chapter or 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reluctance

I would have loved to see him reluctant to cheat on his wife, but unable to resist her pulling him to the bedroom, refusing only with words and not actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the Ending

I always wanted a more pornographic version of "Misery," and you did it. But it ended JUST when it was getting really good.

Myrmidon69Myrmidon69almost 7 years ago
Hot little story

Loved your story, it was very well done. The only thing I have to put my finger on would be that it could have gone a little longer, maybe had some more build-up before they ended up in bed and the sex being a little more detailed. But really, I'm just nitpicking here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

I can not wait to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spell check:

1. "You won't be, I don't want you too,"

to

2. ""So I'm you're slave for the night?"

your

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Beautifully awful.

A sexy story, deliciously told.

Thanks.

ForeverEverForeverEveralmost 3 years ago

Very nice, a sequel would definitely be welcomed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous