Any Other Port In A Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she pulled back from him, saying "Let's head upstairs." Unable to speak he let himself be led up the stairs, and down the upstairs hallway past his own room. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but the feel of her lips on his, and the way she was urging him on made him feel even drunker than he was. She pulled him into a different bedroom, pulling him against her at the foot of the bed. As their lips met his cock nestled between her thighs and he felt himself push desperately against her crotch. Moaning she again pushed him off her, and leading him to the side of the bed she pushed him onto it, crawling in next to him.

After a few moments of frantic kissing, she began to undo his pants and shifted down to pull them off him. After that she straddled his body on the bed and grinding her bottom against his hard cock, she began to unbutton his shirt. She pulled his shirt and undershirt off, exposing his bare chest to her mouth and hands. Still writhing on his crotch, she kissed at his chest and began to grab at his wrists. Lifting them up above his head she said, "I like to get a little kinky, I hope you don't mind."

"Yes" he panted, his heart beating hard in his chest and his cock feeling like it was about to explode against her twisting crotch. He felt her hands slips something cold around his wrists and he realized that he was being cuffed to the headboard of this bed. His breathing must have slowed, for she noticed his realization. She leaned down to his ears and whispered in a husky voice, "I've got you now."

With lightning speed she slipped down and pulled his boxers free. Her mouth engulfed his cock immediately and he moaned at how good her warm mouth felt. She grabbed his ass cheeks from beneath and lifted him to push his cock further into her throat. The sensation of her desire drove him crazy, and he bucked helplessly against her face. She squeezed his cheeks and pushed her face down until he felt his entire length buried in her mouth. He felt like he was about to cum when she suddenly pulled herself off him. In a light-headed daze he heard her frantically pulling her clothes off.

She slid her naked body over him and whispered into his ear, "I can't wait to feel this thing inside of me." She grasped his cock and lined it up against her sopping wet lips. She teased him for a moment, rubbing his hard head against her wetness, before plunging down on his shaft, unable to withhold her desire any longer. The feeling of his hard cock sliding into her tight, wet self was almost too much to bear. He wheezed into her ear, and began to kiss at her neck. He tried to push himself even farther into her tightness, wanting to experience even more of the unbelievable feeling. She moaned in a low, husky tone as his cock pushed itself into her depths.

"Oh my god, your cock feels even better than I imagined. How does my tight little pussy feel?" She whispered in a quick, almost whining voice in his ear. He went crazy hearing dirty talk, and began thrusting even harder.

"Oh do you like that?" she asked. "Do you like hearing about how wet your big fat cock makes my tight slutty pussy feel?"

"Oh god yes!" he cried. He bucked up and down on the bed, trying to ram into her even faster. He felt himself losing control as she bounced on top of him. "I'm going to cum!"

"Please cum in me, cum inside my tight pussy. Cum into my slutty cunt as I drain you for all your cum! Give me all your seed, give me a baby from your big fat cock!"

Even in his drunken, lust filled brain the words registered. "What? No I can't give you a baby!" He cried as he stopped thrusting, feeling lust and horror rise up in equal parts.

"Yes you can," she moaned. "Give yourself to me, cum deep in my pussy. Give this slut what she needs." She continued to hump his now prone figure as she cried, "Give me a baby, pour your seed right in my fertile pussy and impregnate this slut. Cum! Cum! Cum!!!!!!" This last cry was joined with the shuddering of her own quivering body. Despite his horror, the sensation of her wrapped so tight around him, her pussy squeezing his cock with her orgasm felt unbelievable. Unable to hold back any longer he came deep inside of her, her quivering body dropping down hard on his spasming cock. He felt his cock spurt wave after wave of his cum into her, unable to stop himself.

After he finally finished, he felt blood rush to his head, and in his light-headedness he barely felt Kate roll off of him. After a few minutes of gulping in air his head cleared, and he felt Kate laying cuddled next to him, breathing heavily.

"What the fuck was that?" he sputtered.

"You didn't seem to mind," she said sounding amused, "in fact you seemed to be enjoying it right up until the end."

"Why were you talking about having a baby?"

"Because I wanted one, and I knew how delicious it would be to tell you right at the end!"

"What? Why? Why me? I don't want to have a baby. God my wife and I don't even.... Jesus Christ my wife!"

"Yes, your wife, I'm surprised you cheated on her."

"What the fuck? You... you..."

"What? Forced you to? You came willingly enough into my bed... and you came even more willingly into my pussy."

"I didn't meant to do that, I'm not ready to raise a kid!" he said.

"You won't be, I don't want you too, I simply needed your seed."

"What? You're insane! Why me then? Why not a donor?"

"I was looking at donors, but it all seemed so impersonal. Then you fell into my lap, or should I say, I fell into yours? It seemed like too good an opportunity to waste. Don't worry I only need you for your seed, I'm not keeping you tied up for the next 18 years."

Rage filled his head. He shook against the hand-cuffs restraining his upper body. "So I'm you're slave for the night? This is rape you know, you can't just tie someone up for a fuck and then rape them and expect everything to be fine!"

She leaned into his neck, licking from his shoulder to his ear, her hand draped over his chest and pinched at one of his nipples. "Oh no, not just for one fuck, all the sites I checked while you were sleeping are forecasting this storm lasting for days. I've got plenty of time to make sure I've gotten what I need." As her tongued entered his ear her hand circled around his cock, despite his rage, despite his exhaustion, he felt his cock begin to swell in her hands. A small crooning croak escaped his throat, and her laugh only caused his cock to swell a little bit larger in her hand...

12