Anya and the Fighter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you hurt?" Lynn's attitude right now was back to the old Lynn whom Anya knew so well, the big-sister surrogate who gave a damn and didn't judge.

"Can I come see you? Are you home right now?" Anya didn't know why a tear was leaking from the corner of one eye. Why was she so upset? Was it the simple fact that Kol didn't even trust her enough to share any of the details of his problems...problems apparently tied to his MMA career? Was it the reality that, as much as he enjoyed spending time with her, he never seemed to truly confide in her?

"What's going on, Anya? First tell me that much. Look, I'm not even home."

Anya almost started to cry. She hated herself for it, but sometimes talking to your best friend opened up vulnerabilities you didn't want to admit you had...

"I can't tell you over the phone, okay? It's too...awful." Too embarrassing. How did you tell your best friend, 'I just played the role of a sex slave in a kinky lovemaking session with the man of my dreams, and then he walked out the door with hardly a word'?

"All right," Lynn sighed. "Are you at home? Want me to come to you?"

"I'm not at home. Let me give you the address."

"Are you about to give me the address of Mr. Full of Himself? Because I have no interest in setting one foot on his property. None, girl."

Lynn thought that all MMA fighters had a chip on their shoulder, and worse yet, she believed that they were more likely to commit violence against their girlfriends. Okay, all patterns considered, maybe she had a point. Maybe Lynn had a right to be skeptical and prejudiced in some ways. Still, Anya wasn't in the mood to put up with it. Not right now.

"Look, Lynn, I know we haven't exactly been keeping in touch lately, but you are still my best friend. We've been through thick and thin and all kinds of craziness in between, so all I'm asking you, begging you, really, is to just be there for me right now. I could really use your advice, Lynn. I wouldn't be calling if I wasn't absolutely desperate. Please?"

Anya heard Lynn's voice change again. There was a softness to it that Anya hadn't heard in weeks.

"All right, girl. You want backup, you got backup. Give me the damn address."

And just like that, Anya's hope flared back to life.

***************

To Be Continued...Part 2 Coming Soon

***************

12