Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mr. Hughes moved his hand away, she felt a weight drop down and roll against her frustrated pussy and her clit was tugged on every time it rolled. Oh, Jesus, Anya panted, please let her cum soon. His blue eyes were watching her and Anya didn't see him pick up the ball gag, and only was able to whimper when he moved up the bed and pushed it into place before securing it behind her neck.

"Your ass isn't the only thing that needs to be stretched today, Anya. Your pussy needs it, too. When I fuck you with this, you are not to come until I pull it all the way out, do you understand?" Mr. Hughes rubbed at the opening of her pussy with something large, but she knew it wasn't his cock, and she whimpered.

She nodded her head, the gag in her mouth keeping her from responding with her voice.

"Do you submit to me fucking you, Anya?"

Oh dear God, yes, please, her nod was heavier.

Anya cried out hard when he shoved what was a massive black cock into her pussy. It was easily over eight inches inside with more to go, and wide, stretching her, the feeling intensified because of the plug he held with his free hand high in her ass.

"Do you like that, my little cunt?" He whispered from out of her eyesight, she was still arched back into position.

Anya groaned, her eyes were closed tightly and she was clenching tightly to the massive rod as he pulled back on it slowly, leaving just the heavy head inside before thrusting it forward again.

He always referred to her as his cunt or pussy, he never called her other vulgar names, or referred to her as his 'bitch' which pleased Anya. She didn't feel humiliated by his talk of her pussy, hell, her pussy had turned into a driven mad beast, but if he'd called her other names, she would have felt more humiliated, she was sure. The cock pulled out and surged deep inside, filling her completely, and she felt her breath catch in her throat as her pussy clenched and shook around the large dildo.

"Stay." He barked the order suddenly and Anya felt her pussy lift high in the air when he suddenly began to beat into her rapidly, grinding the cock in as far as she could take it before pulling back and then fucking her harder and harder, over and over until he suddenly pulled completely free and Anya screamed against the ball gag, letting her orgasm climb and quake and her pussy juices flowed out of her dripping happy cunt onto the towel he had placed atop the bedspread.

Mr. Hughes watched her body's reaction to being fucked, and his blue eyes sparkled as he saw her breasts heave and her head jerk to the side as she fought to remain positioned as she was. He would need to tie her down in the future. They would spend every morning training her this way, preparing her as a submissive.

Without a word, he took another, larger dildo from atop the bed and shoved it hard up into her pussy, aroused by the sound she made at the sudden invasion into her sheath. It was an inch and a half larger in diameter and he had to work harder to keep it up inside and keep the ass plug secure in her other hole.

"Steady, Anya, I've got thirty more minutes before Shi will return to wash your pussy juice from your body. That'll be plenty of time for me to get more orgasms from your sweet cunt." His hoarse words joined with the slide of the massive cock in her pussy only made Anya tremble more and she closed her eyes, allowing him complete control as he rocked it repeatedly within her body. She would let him do whatever he wanted to her, he was her master, and her pussy was wet and panting to do whatever he made her do.

12