Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sergei." She whimpered as he raised his paws up and moved his lower body into line with hers, his huge cock coming fully into her eyesight. Anya felt her mouth drop open, she'd felt that cock in her pussy once tonight, but was amazed that she'd been able to take it, he was so much larger than a regular man.

When his cock head was in line with her wet pussy, he immediately fell forward, bucking in with force as his front paws pounded down into the ground on either side of the rumbling wolf beneath her. She felt his thick meat push and stretch and fill her pussy, which shivered and sprayed her response as it went higher and higher. He didn't stop until she felt his knot at the opening of her pussy lips. Taking it when she had a knot in her asshole would be wholly intense and she figured it would either tear her open or give her the hardest orgasm ever, so she stretched her thighs wider and ground down on the cock in her ass, making the wolf beneath her growl and the wolf above yipped and crashed his hips into her again, sending the knot in, making her breath catch and her body shook and she felt the orgasm and it was glorious.

Afterward, Anya stood on shaky legs and felt fluid run down between them as the two wolves who had just disconnected from her licked and licked at the cum, theirs and hers before it had a chance to touch the ground. She'd looked at the slippery wetness and saw absolutely no blood, which amazed her. How had she not torn? Putting her hand between her legs and touching both holes, she didn't feel any pain, no sharp spikes of it that would be apparent and bit her lip. She'd taken them both, and it had been so incredibly sexy. Shaking, she knew there was one wolf who she hadn't pleased tonight, and she looked over to see Yegor pacing along the tree line, obviously frustrated at having had to be last. It had probably happened like this because he'd touched her before the alpha. He had been punished, but now he knew his time had come and he was watching her closely as he moved his large, lithe body along the forest ground.

"Yakov, can you sit up, your front legs straight? I would like to try something." She purred and heard several rumbles from her audience as she approached the largest wolf. His cock was half aroused and partially secured in a furry sheath.

He sat down instantly and stiffened as she moved to stand facing him. Anya's eyes sparkled as she thought about the picture she had seen online of what she wanted to try. She figured it would be right up the feisty wolf moving in behind her's alley.

"Yegor, patience, my boy," Anya turned to half look at him, "I'm going to bend over and you're gonna put your front paws on Yakov's shoulders and your cock is gonna fuck me hard, ok? And I'm going to make your brother come in my mouth."

Her last sentence came out in an overly aroused whimper and she felt both wolves rumble their desire for the whole of it. She pulled her hair behind her ears and, keeping her knees straight, she bent down, letting her back smooth down the hard hairy chest, her face bent towards him, mouth open and already dripping her saliva down to the cock that was steadily increasing in size and pushing farther out of the sheath. When she felt her lips smush against the tip, she opened her mouth and licked his head with her lips, feeling him instantly put his front paws around both of her legs and holding her tightly where she was. She had just pushed the tip of her tongue into the hole in the middle of his tip, feeling him shudder against her, when Yegor moved in from behind and raised onto his back legs, his cock seeking for and quickly finding her gaping asshole, moving into it and sinking hard inside, a strong howl of aggression coming from his large body as he clawed his nails into Yakov's coat, who didn't seem to mind as he watched the girl's asshole eat the man's heavy shaft.

Anya shook uncontrollably, completely unable to focus on the cock before her face as she adjusted to the maddening way the wolf filled her bent as she was. He had complete and total access to her ass, and his hard, pumping thrusts were rapid and wild, fucking down onto her ass with punch after punch of unrelenting passion. His knot pushed in, rocking her with an enormous orgasm and she cried out again, her hands moving from the ground to the penis she could feel slapping against her face. She could tell Yakov was impatient.

Opening her mouth wide, she forced it around his head. He was engorged now, and it took some work to get it into her mouth, but Anya was determined, she would eat his cock, as much as she could, and he would come in her throat. He bucked forward and she felt her jaw widen more and his shaft hit the back of her throat. Her eyes closed, she didn't think she could take him in farther than that, his cock thickened a lot after the first five inches or so. He wasn't blocking her airway, except for when Yegor's excited movements into her ass pushed her down and he slammed against the back of her throat. The feeling was intense, and she knew the wolf was fighting with the man in Yakov to stay where he was and not pull her back up to attack her empty pussy.

Anya felt Yegor begin to cum, but he didn't stop bucking, making the knot tug at her asshole and then pushing so far in that she felt his balls crush against her pussy. She happily accepted wave after wave of his semen in her ass and continued to move over Yakov's cock, her saliva mixing with his pre cum. Pulling all the way off, she tried to speak loud and controlled enough for him to hear and understand.

"I want you to fuck all my holes, Yakov, I want your cum everywhere, but right now, I want it in my mouth, please, cum in my mouth." She felt him heat up against her and he held her painfully tight as he bucked in short rapid bursts, his cock pushing into her throat as far as he could get it. Finally, what seemed like hours later, he howled and shot a hot glob of cum upwards into her throat and she swallowed and swallowed, her hands tight in either side of the knot that would never have fit into her mouth. She knew his cum was overloading her stomach and falling back out of her throat through her nose and the corners of her mouth, but she didn't care, the feel of his coming took her body over the edge and she allowed the sensation of it all to take over.

When Yegor slid out of her, she felt the muscles in her ass and thighs relax a little. Yakov had pulled out so that just his head was in her mouth as he continued to cum inside, and Anya had put her hands on his back legs while she licked and drank from him. She was so wrapped up in fucking the man who she'd had an instant attraction to when he'd pulled the lid off of her box that she didn't even realize that there was a big black wolf moving in close behind her, his eyes on her dripping wet cunt as he soundlessly advanced.

12