Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four hours later, Anya was still asleep, thankfully, and she'd been hooked up to an IV to keep her hydrated by Deandra, who had not left her side since. Mr. Hughes stood, hands crossed, near one of the narrow creases that he'd found that he could look through every once in a while to see the woman within. He knew she was still connected to them, forcefully so. He had gotten on the ground to see where they were impaled on her and knew that there would be no moving her out without serious injury to her small human form.

Piltrum stood at his other side, breathing softly, watching the other non-humans around them eye each other with more than a little animosity and concern. There was a foursome of large men who he knew Mr. Hughes was having a difficult time controlling, who had flown in on a plane and come up to the roof just a few moments ago. There was a centaur, powerful and proud, puffing out his chest as he waiting to see what the plan was to free the woman captured between the two gargoyles, and then there was a large, gray satyr with black heavy hooves that looked like he was ready to not only rip the gargoyles into a pile of rubble, but to take out each and every other beast standing on the roof with him. Slightly behind him and away from all the others was a tall, powerful looking man in a suit. He wasn't human, Piltrum could tell, but he hadn't changed into his non-human form, which meant he was likely some type of demon, some type of darkness, which, to Piltrum's mind, made him just as guilty as the darkness that had literally enveloped the girl. The only one that he knew Mr. Hughes would have like to have here was Alexandru, the vampire, but he couldn't be out in the light of day.

"There is no way to simply pull them apart?" Sergei said, finally breaking the silence.

Mr. Hughes shook his head, "No, she's still connected to both of them. Meiron and Draegen have never done this before. They always settle backwards before the light comes so that their lover can escape."

"Do you think that Alex is right about her?" Mr. Bricker said quietly, hearing the wolf pack growl and the clapping of hooves around him.

"If you know what she is, Ned, you need to tell me." Mr. Hughes sighed in frustration, looking at the incubus with more than a little anger in his gaze.

"He didn't say," Mr. Bricker put his hands in the air when the centaur took a step towards him, "If I knew what he thought she was, I would tell you. How is it that you, of all of us, Arc, can't see through whatever is keeping her identity hidden?"

Mr. Hughes frowned, shaking his head, "At this point, it doesn't matter what she is, she can't escape them without our help at this point. If we pull them apart, we rip her open and she bleeds to death. If we wait until tonight, I don't think we can stop them as they continue to fuck her. I don't know if the force of all of us could stop them."

"You should not have darkness at Vorhees at all, this would never have happened-." Cynric was interrupted by growls and howls that immediately sounded from the four wolves who would always be torn between the two sides.

"Break them." Piltrum's quiet voice spoke and the others slowly looked at the statue as it put a hand on one of the wings.

"We would have to kill them, Piltrum. If we do that...we risk a situation." Mr. Hughes looked at the incubus who was frowning.

"They signed a contract, just like the rest of us." Sergei spoke again, getting a little more angry with each rush of calm that the angel was exerting over him and his pack. He couldn't control them in their wolf form, but in their human bodies, he controlled them completely, when he wanted to.

"Incubus, what contract say?" Bellator looked behind the statue to where the incubus was standing in the shadow of the large stone room.

"They agreed that if they were to break the rules, holding a woman against her will being one of those rules, implemented by Vorhees Spa, that they forfeit not only their tenure at said institution, but also, if necessary and voted on unanimously by all non-humans present, their lives." Mr. Bricker didn't like it, the death of any non-humans mortified him, especially one of his same ilk, but the gargoyles knew better. He wouldn't remind Mr. Hughes of his disagreement about bringing them on staff, but he had known just how devious the breasts could be.

Mr. Hughes watched as Deandra shifted how she was sitting near Anya's leg, and he watched as the foot flexed and the calf tightened for a moment. Walking over to the stone gargoyles, he put his hand down on the girl's leg. She was tense, and he could hear her breathing start to quicken a little. When her terrified scream sounded from within the stone prison, he raised his blue eyes to the incubus and nodded.

"Break them." He sighed, he didn't like this, but Anya had to get free.

"Break them." Piltrum repeated.

"Arc, there will be those who are angered by this, but I will side with you. There is no other choice. Break them." Mr. Bricker said, coming to stand a little closer, the woman was crying for help now, she had figured out she was stuck.

"Break them." Sergei and Cynric said in unison.

"Break them." Bellator nodded, coming forward and grabbing a wing.

He tugged on it, as did Piltrum from his side. The wings they held didn't even budge and they looked over at Mr. Hughes. "How do you suppose we do that?" Sergei frowned when he realized that the strongest beings in their group couldn't even scratch them.

"Deandra. Go get Samir." Mr. Hughes said gently as he rubbed Anya's shin.

The redhead nodded and left quickly.

"Samir?" Sergei frowned.

"He's Arc's newest acquisition to his menagerie." Mr. Bricker looked at the angel, "Do you think he'd be able to get her out?"

"If neither Bellator nor Piltrum can break them, Samir is our only hope."

"Or we wait until their flesh is live." Sergei said in a menacing growl.

"That creates some potentially devastating situations for Anya, as well, Sergei. The point is to get her out of this alive." Mr. Hughes shook his head.

"Archimendes!" A scared voice screamed from inside the stone gargoyles, and he realized she'd probably been trying to get their attention for a while. He moved himself towards the crease where he'd been able to see a sliver of her face from.

"Anya. Stay still. I do not want you hurt." He said loudly, the sight of her tear stained, flushed face was difficult to handle.

"Get me out of here, Mr. Hughes. Please." She whimpered, her whole body shaking.

Mr. Hughes looked and saw Sergei putting his hand around the girl's trim foot and massaging it gently.

"We are going to, Anya."

"Now."

"We are working on it, Anya. We have to do it carefully. We do not want you harmed."

"We?" She asked, her voice scratchy and broken as she spoke.

"I'm here with a great many fans of yours, Anya. We are all working hard to get you out of there." He told her.

"I didn't think you were going to call me until this afternoon, Mr. Hughes." A soft spoken male voice said, his good humor sounding out of place in this particular situation, and all the men standing around the gargoyles turned as one to look at the stocky, light blond man with the dark blue eyes who had walked towards them, Deandra at his side.

His smile faded a bit as he saw their collective unhappiness, and he furrowed a brow, looking from his employer to the woman beside him. She had failed to state that there was a somewhat urgent looking situation in front of them.

"Samir. I apologize, but time is of the essence here, and we must act quickly." Mr. Hughes approached the man who was a few inches under six feet in height. He wore blue jeans and a light green t-shirt, which made him all together very human looking in appearance. He looked all of 25 years old, but Mr. Hughes knew the man was around as early as 100B.C.

"These gargoyles broke the rules and they've trapped one of the guests."

"Will they be apt to let the woman go once they awaken tonight?" Samir stepped closer, hearing the woman breathing hard within the hard shell of wings and bodies that surrounded her.

"Not this one." Mr. Bricker stepped forward, he wanted Anya out, he had been the one to send her here, he wanted her home, with her family.

"Why not?" Samir was very hesitant to do what he figured they were going to ask him to do.

"Please..." He heard a soft, scared feminine voice, "Please get me out of here."

Mr. Hughes frowned. "They broke the contract. They forfeit their lives if that is what it takes to right the situation. Samir, she can't wait much longer in there, she's too scared."

Samir frowned. "If there is a way to remove her without killing them both?"

Mr. Hughes thought on it, then shook his head, "I don't think it can be done."

"You can't keep one of them alive, they'll kill you if they're ever awakened again." Mr. Bricker stepped forward.

Samir sighed heavily, they'd obviously been unable to break the gargoyles even though he saw both Piltrum and a centaur in the crowd of non-humans. Stepping forward, next to the stone creatures that had caused all this trouble, he looked down at them in great sadness, to kill, to end an existence, even one that only came into being when aroused, was not something anyone should do lightly. It seemed like he would have no choice but to do this.

Turning, he saw several of them stepping forward, somewhat crowding him. "You may want to step back, it won't be safe for you to be too close to me."

He saw several confused faces, but waved them back. Mr. Hughes and Piltrum both retreated, so the others eventually took their lead. He moved away from the statues, giving him a wide birth from anything else nearby, Samir took off his t-shirt and pants and stood naked on the part of the roof that was not covered by the domed stone room. Closing his eyes, he settled into the change he was about to make and felt his muscles start to bubble and bulge and gain in size.

Mr. Hughes and the others watched the man begin to swell and his muscles rippled and extended, his height grew and grew until he was almost twelve feet tall. Not many non-humans had even gotten to see a colossus before, as there were so few, and were one of the few non-humans that never had to change from their human forms if they didn't want to. He had stumbled onto Samir quite by accident, in fact and the giant had been at the spa for less than a month now.

"Jesus Christ." One of the wolves muttered and Mr. Hughes looked over at him with a look of condescension.

"How are they holding her inside?" When Samir spoke now, his voice was much deeper, and he stepped towards the gargoyles. They could all hear the way the roof wanted to give way below his feet.

"Deandra, can you go down and clear the front floors of the mansion?" Mr. Hughes directed her quietly and she ran back towards the door to the lower floors.

"The one closest to you has his arms wrapped around her lower body. The one on the other side has one arm held tightly around her neck and the other over her stomach." Mr. Hughes said, watching as Samir nodded and knelt down to put his right hand on the back right wing of the gargoyle closest to him.

It snapped off like it had been made of styrofoam and the men watching gazed at Samir in appreciation. Strength was always admired, especially in the non-human community. Looking in the space he had made, he could see the girl squinting up at him still very trapped in her unfortunate prison.

He grabbed the torso of the gargoyle that had already been injured, hearing it snap from the waist and arms. The left wing came off with it. Putting the pieces all down in a pile beside the stone beasts, he continued until the girl was clear enough to gently lift off of the remaining pieces that he hadn't realized were deep inside her lower holes until he'd carefully lifted her up.

He saw several men move forward, motioning him to give the girl to one of them, but Samir held her close to his chest, knowing she was still overwhelmed at what she had gone through. As she clung to him, he slowly began to shift back to his human form. Her big green eyes widened and moved to look at him fully and he smiled at her with a quirky grin and a shrug of his shoulders.

"Not so impressive like this, am I, dear?" He winked at her, his smile widening, taking over his whole face as the girl looked around her.

"I-I don't know." She was shaking and pulled herself tighter into his arms, her face burying into the side of his neck as he turned towards Mr. Hughes.

"I'm sure Deandra can show me where to take her?" Samir didn't want to set her down, too many beasts, too much tension, filled the room and he didn't think there was a right choice here. She'd be better off going back inside and these men being sent back to where they came from.

"Of course." Mr. Hughes nodded, he was working hard to keep the wolves at bay, they were practically whining to let him free them of his hold on them.

"Follow me." Deandra said and waved for Samir to come with her away from the group.

Mr. Hughes turned back to the men and beasts he stood on the roof with.

"Ned, you will need to explain this, this cannot be what has broken a truce that has lasted for almost a century." He looked at the incubus who nodded slowly.

"I'll talk to Alexandru first, the vampires can be reasoned with, if they're informed early." Mr. Bricker nodded, coming forward to stand beside Piltrum. "It's the dragons that will be the issue here. You know that."

Mr. Hughes nodded and sighed, "Yes, I expect that will be...difficult."

"You keep one on staff, don't you?" Sergei asked.

"Wei. The more hot-headed of the three Lotus brothers. Shu has visited a few times as well."

"Was Wei on her list of appointments?" Cynric asked quietly.

Mr. Hughes nodded, "He was to be her last appointment while here, but I don't think-."

"No, she see dragon. He see what cause this." Bellator said, stepping forward.

"It's too dangerous." Mr. Hughes looked at them, didn't they see that Anya shouldn't be here anymore?

"I agree. It is too dangerous, but," They waited while Sergei growled low and howled at his brothers to stop arguing with him, their growls growing weak eventually, "if he sees what the gargoyles saw in her, he'll understand that the two had indeed broken the rules. It's probably the only way to end this whole thing."

Mr. Hughes shook his head, "Of all the darkness, Giving her to Wei for a night, knowing the effect that she has had on all of the rest of you, of all of us, who knows what could happen to her."

"And what happens to her, to all of us, if the dragons decide that killing the gargoyles wasn't the only choice?" Cynric demanded.

Mr. Hughes sighed, "When you see Alexandru, get him to tell you what Anya is. There is no way a human woman could possibly stir up this much trouble."

Mr. Bricker nodded, completely in agreement.

12