Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could ask her what that was, Anya opened his door and walked out of his office. In the elevator, she leaned against the far wall and put her face in her hands and cried for just a moment before wiping her face and adjusting her outfit as the doors opened to the ground floor. She walked out of the elevator and through the empty lobby and out the front door. She had just turned to the right when someone moved themselves off of a tree that they had been leaning on and she stopped walking. Damn it.

"Don't run. I'm alone." The woman from the subway walked over to her and stopped a few feet in front of Anya.

"You guys don't run alone." Anya muttered as she looked around them.

"I am alone. I didn't want them to know that I could still track you. My name's Taylor."

"I'm Anya."

"Sergei claimed you, didn't he?" The woman's question made Anya frown and she started walking again as the girl fell into step at her side.

"I don't want to talk about this." Anya said to her as she looked ahead, they were a few blocks from the T station.

"I used to be a part of his pack. It was bigger back then. There were more males and females. I was one of the two females." Taylor kept talking.

"And he bit a human, I've heard the story."

"He lost it when they aborted her babies, it tore the pack apart. Most of us left. It was too painful. I came here to Boston and joined a new pack."

"You weren't bonded to the pack?"

"My bite mark was to another wolf, he wasn't with us today, but he's a part of the pack I am in now. Allegiances can change, but a claim is forever, Anya." Taylor frowned at her, the question she didn't ask written all over her face.

"Well, he broke his bond with me." Anya shrugged her shoulders as she stopped under an awning of a vacant store front.

Taylor chuckled in her throat like she remembered her wolves doing, "You can't just break a bond with the wolf who claimed you, Anya. Even a human girl can't do that."

"What happened to the other one he bit?"

"She returned to Vorhees. The man who runs it, he did something to her, sprayed her with something that made her forget everything. She couldn't even remember who she was. It was pretty terrible. She was returned to her town and the doctors said she had amnesia. She's with her family, but she doesn't remember them."

"He threatened to do that to me, so Sergei broke the bond, at least that's what it felt like to me."

"It doesn't work like that, but I can't explain it, but I can tell you're not bonded to him. It's really strange." Taylor tilted her head at Anya and looked at her, eyes searching for anything that would tell her who Anya might really be.

"Does Sergei know you live around here?" Taylor asked when Anya didn't say anything.

Anya shook her head, "No, he doesn't. And please don't tell him. It's best he doesn't know."

Taylor nodded slowly.

"Can I go now, or is there something else you want to know?" Anya asked.

Taylor smiled gently, "Ok, Anya. I'll make sure my pack leaves you alone."

"Thank you, Taylor." Anya nodded at the girl before she walked away and went down the stairs to the subway station that would get her back to her car.

The next Saturday, Anya drove with her kids over to her aunt's house and knocked on the door. She'd worked her regular three, twelve hour shifts this week and didn't feel as exhausted any more. Marc had texted her a few times, but she hadn't answered. She wasn't ready to talk to him, and she wasn't sure that things could ever be the same between them even if she gave him another chance. She needed complete separation from Vorhees. He was related to Shi. That alone would give Mr. Hughes access to her, access she desperately wanted to end.

When she'd gone home from the lawyer's office, she'd found a shipping box and wrapped up the large dildo that Mr. Hughes had had put in her suitcase and had written an angry letter to him.

"Mr. Hughes,

You are an enormous prick. I know you don't actually have one, but that is apparently not stopping you from being an enormous prick. I am sending you one you gave me so I can help right that situation somewhat. You told me to forget about you, so let me. Don't interfere in my life again. Don't try to set me up with someone you can use to keep an eye on me through. Just don't. Go take this enormous prick and FUCK OFF with it.

Sincerely,

Anya."

She'd sent it out in the mail the very next morning. She almost wished she could be a fly on the wall when he opened it up and read her note. Anya was not going to be handled by the angel, not anymore. She'd done her time. She'd paid for it. Marc had made her feel good, sexy, desired, and he was a human. She'd seen a future with him, but knowing how it had started, she just couldn't get past that. Her life would go on, but she would need to take steps to make her life the way she wanted it to be, and not how the angel thought it should be. If she was being honest with herself, and Anya found that she was often blatantly honest with herself these days, it wasn't Marc that was making her wake up in a flushed heat at night these days. Her thoughts were filled with memories of another time all together.

"Anya, come in. Mom's just filling the dishwasher." Lindie opened the door and helped usher her kids into the large house.

"Cool. Hey, can I borrow that weird brain of yours, and your computer?" Anya asked as she put Dina down in a playpen that they kept in their front room for her visits, the little girl had fallen asleep in the car.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I want to look someone up."

"Uh, did you try Google?" Lindie chuckled as she swung Oscar onto the couch and he giggled and plopped down.

"Yes, dummy. Google gave me nothing." Anya handed Oscar a book.

"Mama, I am gonna take Sammy to Auntie Gerts." Penny told her softly and Anya nodded.

"No sugar, Penny, it's not even lunch time yet."

"Yes, Mama." Penny said and grabbed her brother's arm and the two took off towards the kitchen.

"So you're wanting to use my mad-genius hacking skills?" Lindie put an arm around her cousin and the two of them went up to her bedroom and Lindie shut them inside. The high school senior was something of a prodigy when it came to technology, and Anya knew she'd gotten into a few situations at school over it.

"Your mother would kill me, but yes, I do."

"Ok, are we checking out the dude that you've been seeing lately?"

Anya frowned and shook her head, "Marc? No. We broke up."

"Oh, really? What happened? Mom said he was hot."

"It just happens, Lindie. Not every hot guy is the right hot guy."

"No shit, Anya. Ok, so what hot guy are we looking up?"

"His name is Grigory Volkov. I have a number." Anya put the slip of paper she'd stolen from the incubus on the desk top where Lindie sat down in front of her laptop.

"Hmmm..." Lindie started typing away at the computer in front of her. "Well, he's totally Russian. GriGORY, and Volkov means wolf. That's kind of sexy, I suppose."

Anya felt a shiver work up her spine, it totally fit, of course. This had to be HER Grigory. She watched as Lindie typed in more.

"It's a Minnesota area code. Cell number. Let me see what I can get by searching through some of the, oh, Duluth area, I bet it gets cold there. Give me like twenty minutes and I should have more for you." Lindie said without looking at her cousin and Anya nodded a thank you before backing out and going back downstairs.

She'd give her aunt a very short story about her breakup with Marc and they were sitting drinking lemonade when Lindie came downstairs a short while later. She handed Anya a folded up piece of paper and Anya took it and put it in her pocket. The kids would be out of school soon for the summer, and they were talking about what their plans were for the time off. Lindie usually watched Anya's kids in the summer when she wasn't on vacation, but Anya wasn't sure the teen would be able to this year, she had some sort of summer trip planned to Europe with her high school class.

Later on, she was sitting on the back porch by herself. Lindie had left to go to her guitar lesson and Greta was in the yard with her oldest two. Unfolding the paper that Lindie had given her, she saw the girl's chicken scratch handwriting.

She'd rewritten Grigory's name and number, and had added an address and a birthday. It listed him as 41 years old, but she knew he was much much older. He was employed as a foreman for a civil engineering firm in Duluth. He was single, he voted democratic ticket, he gave money every year to charity. Lindie had only been able to find his driver's license picture and the sight of those blue eyes, that intensely masculine gaze, it made something boil in the pit of Anya's stomach, and she had to put a hand over her mouth to stop the whimper that came over her.

Anya bit her lip. She knew what she wanted now. It was just a matter of making it happen the right way. The pack was in Duluth. Looking into the yard at her aunt, who she knew was very close to her children, Anya thought about what she wanted to do, and how that was going to affect the people around her. Could she really change her life this drastically? Would it work? Her pussy was tingling at the mere thought of it, of course she could, she just had to try.

12