All Comments on 'Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 30: Finale'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
thank you

Favorite story of the year for me.....even though i would love to see how the litter turns out...how many and such...

You have written the quintessential non human story. Almost all are represented with much detail and focus. I am sad to see this go, reading this every day was a joy. You have left us with numerous characters you could expound on and many scenarios to ponder. I am glad she ended up with them but im not gonna lie and say i didn't wish for the dragons.

But thank you and best of luck on hopefully your next masterpiece!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re:thank you

Thank YOU for reading and commenting and making me feel like I have done a good job on my first submitted piece of erotica! I am very proud of my story and as much as I hate to end her tale, I know I'm not really ending it. I am already hard at work on the next TWO stories in this series and she is a catalyst for things in both. So I don't think we'll miss out on how things go for Anya.

And yes....the dragons. We shall see them again. But will they ever learn to behave themselves????

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 8 years ago
I like the mythology you pieced together.

Very enjoyable! I wonder if, since Anya can get pregnant by dragons, her sons could get a dragon pregnant? I'm thinking the dragons visit some years in the future, Sam is home from college on a break and he and Shu hook up. She's surprised to wake up heavy with egg. You have so many options of stories to tell in this universe, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed every minute :)

I look forward to what comes next in this wonderful world you've created...its been such a long time since I've read a story in any category that has held my attention like this one...I hope you're prepared for the notes pestering you to see what's next :D GREAT JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fantastic story,my favorite. Can't say it enough. I'm looking forward to reading about Mr. Hughes. Thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!

Loved this story and was sad to see it end (but looking forward to a lot of spin-offs). Also loved that the chapters kept coming---waiting a month for a new chapter really sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sigh...

perfect ending...though I would like to see Mr. Hughes find true love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed the frequent submission of this story and the fact that you completed it in a timely manner. So many stories here are left in midstream, never finished. The variety of gifts that the characters display is a pleasant change & added a bit of humor.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
So much to appreciate here!

The comments that you are giving me are amazing and so helpful. What an idea....Sam and Shu....I don't know....we shall see!

I am so glad the bits of humor are appreciated....it helped to add character to the characters. Anya's sense of humor came out through the pages in ways I never expected.

When I started writing this story, I expected to write a small 8 chapter stroker story. I figured out very quickly that I just couldn't do that. 30 chapters! And now I am scribbling down one story and typing another, hoping that in a few days (yes, hopefully that soon!) I will have something new for you to dig your teeth into. Thank you so much, I LOVE the praise and criticism and suggestions....

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Oh and about leaving a story hanging....

That is one of my little pet peeves about this site, people who are writing a story and then BAM they disappear forever and I'm left wondering what happened. It is so frustrating! I promise I will not so that to you! It's so mean! I will finish what I start because that is what a writer should do.😡 And a month between chapters? Can't do it. I mean, I could, and then my stuff would be perfectly edited, I suppose. But I have a feeling you'd rather forgive a heed/head than wait that long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the siren and all the others!!!!

Great story, with all its twists and all... Looking forward to the next visitor to the Vorhees and Mr. Hughes... Thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!!

Congratulations on finishing your first (of many I hope!) series!! It was a pleasure to read and to anticipate the next chapter every day :D

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Even though I'm not, I'm glad Anya's happy.

You really did make the characters come alive. Thank you for that.

I'm here with my flamethrower and pitchfork and torture devices because I loved Mr. Hughes. I loved him so much that I'm left with a disappointed feeling rather than a satisfied one. I understand that stories take their own direction but you got us invested in Hughes for almost 30 chapters. The wolves were only there for 4 or 5. I feel a little cheated; like you tricked me into caring about Hughes with no thought to how I would feel when you ripped them apart.

The fact that I'm ranting about your characters is the highest of compliments. I hope you take it as such.

While I am definitely interested in this world, I'm not sure about reading Mr. Hughes' story now. I care about him too much and I can't think of anyone that is as likable and perfect for him as Anya, so I feel like I'll be bitter for the whole story.

I suppose I might enjoy a story about some of the minor characters I don't care about but I'd worry that you'd make me care for someone else, only to have a disappointing not quite happily ever after again.

All to say, I may not read the other arcs of this story but please don't stop writing. You're magnificent.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Mr. Hughes

When I initially wrote the story, he was totally going to be just a secondary character. He really was. And then he grew on me, and Anya. And all of you. I considered him with Anya, I really did. But there is history there between their two kinds, a history that I am sure will come to light more in his story. It's not easy to think of him with someone other than Anya, but I couldn't see her healing him completely, not completely. I want him whole. I want someone with him that is going to be devoted to him. Completely, and Anya could never have been that for him. She had made so many connections with the other non humans she was with.

My plan is to make a great female lead for him, and I'm already writing her. And I am already loving her. I can't make anyone read my stories, and I certainly do not wish for anyone to be disappointed in the end of each story, but I hope that I can be forgiven, and that maybe when I post again....you can take a chance. The branches to Anya's story are very clear cut, at least so far. I don't think I can handle another Hughes/dragon/wolf triangle!!!

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
5 stars

Absolutely loved the conclusion to this story ! Great work !

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
There's nothing to forgive. You're talented.

I got too invested in one character. Maybe i'll peek at the last chapter of the next book, then go back to the beginning, like in a paperback. I hate cheat reading in real life but maybe it'll work in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
impatiently waiting

For my hughes.

I need more of him. For real, im more invested in him emotionally than any of the other characters. And im personally glad anya did not end up with him. I was actually kind of angry about how she treated him, and i think he deserves better.

Id also kill for some more samir. Mmm mmmm hes definitely second on my list. Lol

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: impatiently waiting

Both men make an appearance in the next few stories....promise. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!!

I started reading "A Few Sips" first but realized in chapter 3 I really needed to read Anya's story. Boy am I glad I did. I too, like many of your readers wanted her to be with Mr. Hughes, but figured that was not meant to be. She is not a "one man woman" and Mr. Hughes could not give her what she needed or even her children. I will admit that around chapter 20 the suspense was getting to me so I skimmed chapter 25 to figure out just what the heck she was (I know bad girl lol). Off to read "A Few Sips" . Looking forward to Mr. Hughes story whenever it comes out.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story, thank you!

5 starts to the entire series, of course you got me so caught up in it I want giving them as I went, so I'll be visiting 50 something pages to get them all handed out...

There are many reasons she shouldn't have gotten together with Arc,

I suspect that even though he would have completely hated himself for doing it, he would have felt obligated to report her.

I like how it ended though I'm not sure about the logic of having multiple litters of wolf cubs. Unless they die very easily or nearly all wolfs are infertile, it seems they would quickly out pace human population growth and become the dominant species.

We're you writing/publishing 1 per day or just wore it all and only released 1 per day?

I must say, I'm really glad it was complete before I came across it, the wait would have been pure torture....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

This story has been absolutely wonderful to read! It's a treat to read things from the female point of view, especially when there's plot besides the sex (even if the plot IS about the sex).

As for me, I'm rather pleased that she ended up with the wolves instead of the dragons or even Mr. Hughes (actually, I would have preferred the dragons over him for some reason). The fact that she had many partners, then none, and then chose the less expected (in terms of how things were plotted in the beginning) match kept things interesting until the very end.

This was a wonderful stopping point, as well. I can only imagine how things will turn out for Anya and her children; I get the feeling that the huge house won't be big enough for all of the pups the pack will be giving her. With that many, though, I'm convinced that at least one child will defy their fathers' orders to stay away from the dragons and end up mating with a (sort of) half-sibling or step-parent...Aiyah.

I look forward to your future works!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Beautiful!

Thank you so much for your very kind words! The wolves were totally my faves for Anya. She needed them and they need her! Anya does show up in A Few Sips and in the other *cough* Mr. Hughes *cough* story I am working on currently.

Again! Thank you!!

ZepheryiaZepheryiaalmost 8 years ago
Zepheryia

This story was beyond any I've ever read. It was so good that I even recommended it to many of my friends. They say you should publish it and I agree. The story line, the emotions and the characters were wonderful. I would eagerly buy this off the shelf. It was a wonderful journey to go on. Thank you for writing this, it is something special.

MsQueen713MsQueen713almost 8 years ago
Loved -Loved -Loved It

I look forward to reading more of your work hopefully containing The Lotus & The others as well :)

Mrbrown79Mrbrown79over 7 years ago

Amazing story!

Thank you!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 7 years ago

Wonderful story! Wonderful characters! Wonderful writing!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 6 years ago

I somehow got the stories out of order and read about Mr. Hughes first before I got to Anya's story. I adored both and can't wait to see what you come up with next!! Please keep writing, I just adore your stories!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
JJMemaw0623

There are actually three stories on Lit so far in this series. Anya Goes to Vorhees is first, then A Few Sips, and then The Gift She Gives.

The final two chapters of The Gift She Gives have been submitted, and I'm currently working on the next story. Thank you!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Blown Away

I just found this story and I must admit it blew me away. Five stars.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: IreadtoRelax

Thank you SO much for your compliment. As one of the writers on this site that I have read for years, I really appreciate that so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS STORY.. I READ AND RE READ THEM ALL..

Wahooo, i love to read comments to and its fun to see other writers comment on your creations too.. i enjoy all read2relax stories also. You make me want to write!

LdsubLdsubabout 5 years ago
Wonderful read.

I am happy to have found this story today. You did a wonderful job giving the characters life!! I can’t wait to read more of your stories. Thank you.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Definitely a new take on werewolves, as cell as vampires, even incubi and succubi, and maybe others too, in this story.

Lovely to see Anya happy again after being widowed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous