All Comments on 'Anya's Unusual Dream Ch. 08'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
statispro1statispro1over 7 years ago
Outstanding series!

This story is fantastic! I hope you consider revisiting these characters in the future (possible sequel?) The tease at the end shows how the possibilities are endless. Even if you decide not to this has been a great read and I look forward to revisiting it in the future. The high ratings from the readers are well deserved. I look forward to more of your well-written imaginative stories in the future. Thanks for sharing them with us. Statispro1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue with the future you have set up

AurimazAurimazover 7 years ago
Interesting, but...

As far as I understand, you just sacrificed all planet Earth for sex crazed females. Think about it - if they can have each others babies and everyone is immortal, how fast the planet would be overpopulated? Few millennia to meet other space races? Sorry, in a setting like this they don't have even a half millenia. They all would starve to death. And this is only a GOOD ending.

BAD ending - national security agencies would identify them and hunt them in a matter of few weeks max. Those poor women are OTHER species now and they're endangering humanity. Do you really believe people would watch this and do nothing? No. The changed ones (or infected) would be captured, quarantined, examined and in worst case scenario, they would spend the rest of eternity in a high security zoo, like exotic animals.

If you REALLY want to conquer the entire planet by changing its' inhabitants, you need geniuses with high level strategy. Are these girls geniuses? I don't know, because you didn't developed their characters enough. But epilogue part shows me, that none of them thought about "infecting" military or political people first (if ya wish to conquer a country, start from its' military and information centers). No, I found them frolicking on a school grounds, witch is a height of stupidity in their situation. That's why the BAD ending is more plausible.

About a story as whole - it isn't bad. Actually, you have a gift depicting hot and steamy sex scenes. However, you're too fast with your storytelling, jumping in to sex almost from the start. Sex scenes are too long and in the long run they becomes too predictable/repetitive/boring. For example, I skipped almost all sex scenes in last two chapters, looking for interesting plot. And found out, that you do not like writing plot at all. The same with your characters. They are too similar to each other. And as I said, you just sacrificed the entire planet :) Or at least - your poor characters.

Till next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow....

Ummm hey Aurimaz....I think you're taking this wayyyy too seriously. It's just an erotic story. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece. It isn't intended to be realistic by the author whatsoever and that should be extremely obvious to you. There isn't a ton of character development or even a lot of thought into the plot and it's quick to get into sexual action. It's short and to the point, a good quick story to get you ready to jizz. It doesn't pretend to be much more than that and I like that occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely Incredible

Hands down one of my favorite series so far! I would absolutely LOVE to see a few more epilogue chapters detailing their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Series

gave every chapter in this series 5 stars would love it you decide to continue this some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy fuck

This would be an AMAZING sci-fi book. Like a whole series. You should do that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This entire series was just one hot fuck fest!

Damn!!

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Nice!

Nice little series, but I do think the world and characters could have been fleshed out a bit more. I wanted more concise descriptions of what the women looked like, especially Claudia, who had to at least have been in her early to mid 50’s. The descriptions of the sex scenes were on point and very hot, I just wanted to know more about the women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top Notch

I’m rereading this it was so good. My only complaint is that there is an epilogue at all. Seeing the family go out and conquer with sex would have been fantastic.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 3 years ago
Excellent

This was a really great sex romp. The sex starts in ch.1 and never stops. I really enjoyed it and the lewd and light-hearted style is easy to read. The interactions between the family members were very nice at times. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Five stars for all the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing Stuff

My only wish is that there were other stories of a similar quality and subject. Aliens aside I mean. Lesbian Futa incest is quite possibly the greatest subgenre of erotica ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please come back and add more to this story, its literally one of the best here and youve done such an amazing job on it!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_me11 months ago

Never gets old...

LouisJoseph60LouisJoseph608 months ago

I was hoping that they would make each other pregnant and have each other's Futa girl babies.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

While some additional character description and development would have been nice, this series was a fantastic read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous