Anything Butt Pirates! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ships deck was a cluttered affair. and the narrow hallway, difficult to navigate. The dress was a good foot or so wider than the corridor, and when I emerged on to that God-awfully busy deck it was with a struggle. The Cardinal, near the port railing, and waiting for me, came to my side assisting me in a gentlemanly way up the last step. I took his hand and he kissed mine in a cordial greeting.

"Both captain and ships master are happy for me..." he said. "We've been invited to dine at the captains' table- he'd like to hear our lovers tale- fortunately for you he does not speak French and I have told him that you do not speak English."

I was very excited. From beneath my veil I confirmed what I felt, that all eyes were on me. We walked to the edge of the deck. The ocean rolled on around us in infinite direction. "How long is this journey to take?" I asked, noticing the femininity I peppered my speech with now. It was an easy step, with the corsets' assistance.

"Another week love." he said squeezing my shoulder and pulling me close as a crewman walked passed. they seem to find all sorts of things that needed to be done around us, wherever we went to at the deck, something near us needed to be done.

The crew was made of Blacks, Mulattos, Spaniards and some English. I noticed one very tall Black fellow that would not take his eyes off of me. It made Aristotle Palo a little uneasy when I pointed it out to him.

"Let us retire before we dine..." he said granting the crew a nod.

"Master Cardinal..." the boatswain, also a Black, came up to us quickly. "The Captain was hoping that this afternoon you might lead the crew in a mass. Many would be comforted by a communion before we enter the pirate lanes."

"Please." The cardinal held me close. He relished the role of the defender.

"Please except my apologies lady." the boatswain bowed his head to me.

I nodded and politely smiled at him, keeping the ruse that I understood no English.

He took me down to his cabin. Once the door was shut behind us he pulled me to him and removed my hat, planting his face against mine, mouth to mouth. His tongue entered forcibly despite my allowing it in. It searched the reaches of my mouth and twisted itself around my tongue. I felt weak in his arms. Stroking his back as he kissed me so.

"You are so beautiful Francine, so beautiful!" he kissed my neck on one side and then the next. I spun around in his arms and lifted up the buttress so that my ass was exposed to him. He continued to suck on my neck from behind as I reached into his red robes and fished out his lengthening, hardening member.

"Oh yes... take it in your hands." he kissed my neck beneath my ear and held me close, continuing to suck on my skin until it bruised.

I stroked his dick behind me until it was hard then spit on my hand, lubricating my anus and guided him to me. Exhaling, and grasping him firmly I pushed back on to him while steering him in and holding the buttress to the side and up as I did so. I didn't know how women did the act so quickly and so liberally, it was truly a difficult thing.

He grunted and pushed me forward to his bed, but I was still standing as his dick entered me. "Oh this is... good." he said. He thrust forward and I back.

"Oh yes." I gasped, womanly grabbing at my chest and pushing back on him full so that my cheeks rested against his hips. I bent over to allow further entry into me. He gripped the top of my dress and thrust in and out. His balls slapped against mine as he continued to fuck in this manner. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!) as my ass lubricated for him and his pre-cum sputtered out we made a squishy noise as well as the slapping, moaning and groaning. "Oh fuck my ass!" I gritted my teeth and reached for his bed to stabilize me as the room swayed, and we forcibly fucked. (SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLOP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLOP! SLOP! SLOP!)

The Cardinal could not hold out for long. The perfume, the powder, my clothes... "Oh you are still so tight... and still so much the whore, the harlot!" he grunted and came. Hot goo shot up into my ass and filled me instantly. I squeezed my anus together so that it wouldn't roll out when he removed himself from me. My dress dropped back into place and I turned to face my man. His dick still exposed and a little shiny. "Here..." I said removing my dress from my way and going down on my knees.

"Oh yes Francine... you know what I like don't you? You dirty little slut." he gasped. Holding my hair from my face as I took his ebbing erection into my mouth. I could taste my ass on him but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be. It was a little tangy and sweet. I slurped his dick in and squeezed it with my tongue as I groped his balls with my free hand. Before long he was hard again. I played with my tongue at his head and sides then jerked him off and sucked him, popping his head in and out of my mouth, rolling my head back and forth giving him every sensation I could remember Fiona giving me.

"Oh you sultry whore." he grabbed my head and forced his dick deep into my throat, jacking himself back and forth as if he were fucking my face. "Take it all slut, take it all whore!" he grunted and gasped and leaned on the wall as he continued to fuck my mouth. I could feel his dick grow and throb he was ready to cum, again.

Without warning I withdrew my mouth from him, and looking up at him, jacked him off.

"What are you?!" he looked down at me, "Ohm! Oh Uh Yes!"

His dick was an inch from my face when, small pinhole hovering over my nose, aimed at my eyes. White hot cum sprayed from it falling like rain on my face. It's hot goo splashing my neck, my tongue as I thrust it out for some and into my mouth as I opened it, welcoming the white hot rain with relish. I kept my eyes on him and saw his deep appreciation for my degradation. In my defilement I felt dirty and alive.

When his dick ceased spurting I took it again into my mouth and cleaned it off. He pulled me up to him and kissed me before I could swallow all of it. But I knew that was what he wanted so I left some in my mouth for him anyway. I pulled at my dress, straitening it as he licked his cum from my neck and face and brought it to my mouth. We kissed and he spit it back into me, I swallowed what he gave me and kissed him. "You are more than a fine piece of ass Francine." he said at last letting me go.

"I need to attend to myself." I gestured to the mess that I had become, "Before we dine with the captain."

"Toilet here, I will fetch your things." The cardinal said before he left.

He had a mirror and I couldn't resist. What I saw wasn't me, at least not the me I knew. It took close observation to find Frances and when I did I looked away. I stripped before the mirror and made painful use of the toilet basin. My ass was sore from all the sex, and the stool loose quick and messy. It required immediate clean up with the wash basin. His room had a dump port which I used to remove the refuse and I washed again, giving careful attention to my backside and ass. The wax had removed the hairs, and my skin was smooth- easy to clean. In the end I checked my freshness and was pleased. Applying soap to my fingers I lubricated my anus with them again, the tender sensations filling me with more than a little guilt. When I noticed my erection in the mirror I had the strongest urge to masturbate but part of me became stronger than my direct base need, it was the part that wanted me to cum while I was getting fucked- that I thought would be the ultimate completion... I knew the excitement of another good fuck might just cause me to cum outright, and that was what I was in want of.

As I lathered again, wiped and dried my body I considered sex terminologies: cootie, pooch or a hooch... I considered them as I rubbed my hands over my soft skin and swollen anus. "My cootie." part of me feared that I would descend farther than the good Aristotle was willing to go. I didn't want to loose him, no I would let him lead me.

However, he did enjoy the cum bath that he gave me- maybe he was darker than I thought?

His room had two lanterns, one was sufficient to light it the other I used to clean the air. Then I put on the clothes I had been wearing, again. Starting with the corset. It was a tricky thing to do by myself, but I achieved it by putting it on backwards and spinning it around before I gave the final tightening tugs. The underwear opened in the crotch was next, with the garter belts and stockings and then the fine blue dress with all of it's layers flaps and high snapping collar. When he returned, with my trunk, from it I grabbed the perfume and powder. He smiled at me from the door and one could tell was considering sex again, but decided on the dinner with the captain first, out of courtesy for myself to be sure.

The officer's mess was small but pleasant. I came from no high to do so it appeared all very formal and proper to me and I acted accordingly- the Cardinal was certainly of higher breeding than I and was much more comfortable in the apparent luxuries represented there. The silver wear, the fine linen and china plates, the waiter, dressed in white. Pleasantries were shared and the food brought in. The captain, and the other officers were polite to me but spoke mostly with the Cardinal. Aristotle was correct, none spoke French and they assumed I spoke no other language. They watched me however, each one of them, and I wondered nervously if they knew.

It wasn't until half way through the mean when I realized that the looks they had for me were of lust. A bold officer from across the table "Accidentally" bumped his foot against mine, then rubbed my leg gently with his leg. His eyes searched me out and I blushed.

The cardinal told them that my largest complaint to him was that I had no proper shoes to where since I had to leave all that I owned behind me in such a hurry. It was a good cover, I hadn't thought about my shoe wear... In the future I knew I had to do better.

It was the officer who had been plying "foots" with me's turn to blush and he looked away.

After the dinner, in route to our room, we embraced in the corridor, kissing feverishly. I rubbed my legs up on his side and pressed my body next to his. He grabbed hold of my left arm and pinned me around to the wall, away from him and lifted the dress out of the way, pressing his hard cock against my ready anus. I adjusted my stance and it slipped in quickly. I gasped with the sudden sensation of being filled by his throbbing cock. He groaned and pushed me against the wall more as he began humping my ass.

I gripped my corset at my chest as if there were breasts there to squeeze and he took hold of my hips, bending me over there in the hallway just short of our door. Crewmen who would of passed us, stopped and retreated in the darkness after a brief show of our displaying passion. "Take it you whore." the Cardinal sputtered, his balls slapped against me under the dress which covered our exposed sexes.

"Fuck me! Yes!" I cooed in French.

He gripped my hair and slapped his hips against mine as he bucked my ass. We groaned and grunted as we coupled in the hallway. At last he came, with plenty, filling my ass with his hot seed. My body trembled and my legs went limp, only his arms about me and dick deep inside me, like a hook, kept me from falling to the floor. "Oh that was good." I said gasping in French.

He pulled my hair back and kissed my neck from behind me before letting loose my dress and stepping off, slipped his dick out of me. "You are a fantastic fuck." he confessed, gathering his breath and composure, he tucked his dick back into his trousers.

Later that night, in bed, I took him in my mouth and sucked him for a long while. He reclined with a hand on my head. Slowly gyrating his hips as I sucked down my own saliva and his pre-cum. The ship rocked slowly back and forth. The wood creaked, that water splashed and eventually, his breathing began to shorten up- and then he came. The salty spray played on my tongue and tickled my throat as it built up, mixing in my mouth with my own mucus which accumulated over the long, slow blow that I was delivering. I forced it all down in a swallow and licked his head clean then traced up the stem to his groin, kissing his curly hairs. Rolling my tongue over his stomach, I nibbled on his chest as I made my way to his neck. We embraced with a passionate kiss before I snuggled in his arms and quickly fell to sleep. All would be Alright. Surely, together we could make the best of this exile, and who knew, maybe never return to the Church.

But we were not to be, and the next day was only the forbearing of more badness to come.

The following day sails were sighted to the southern stern of our ship. They were full waxed canvas and gaining. The Ships' master told Aristotle that unless something happened short of a miracle, they would over take us within two days.

"They could be pirates... they must be." Aristotle warned me that night.

"Oh anything but pirates!" countered I, but in precaution I took to the task of sewing our bank notes inside of the mundane dress I hadn't yet warn. I didn't finish that night as he could only bear to watch me sit there and sew for so long before he had to have me. I am by no means bragging, what man would- but that was how our love became, like a shooting star so quick, so bright burning hot and then nothing, but darkness and oblivion.

On the deck, the captain ordered every canvas set and cargo that could be lost was sent overboard, however, the ship continued to gain on us.

"I don't want you up on the deck." Aristotle told me as we embraced at the bow deck, looking back at the ship that had grown from a speck to a spot and by sunset, the size of my extended thumb- despite our crews best efforts.

The captain asked Cardinal Aristotle Palo to conduct a night vigil so that maybe God would bless us and we might escape the would-be pirates. What the crew did not know was that God had already abandoned us to our doom. Each to his own. I decided that my presence at the mass would convolute his purposes so I retired early to the room, waxed, bathed and tried to relax in the wonderfully soft women's underclothes for what might very well be the last time in my life.

After I had applied a little powder and a little perfume I realized someone was watching me, from the hallway. The door was cracked opened and I saw a pair of eyes! "Who is there?" In better English than I should have let on.

It was the Boatswain, the large tall black fellow from the deck. He opened the door and stepped in, his hat held by both hands over his chest as if he'd been caught in error. "It's me ma'am."

I leaned back, staring up at him, remembering only then that a good woman should be ashamed to be caught so- undressed. I feigned a temper and covered my chest which was already turned away from him mostly. He had a gentleman's view of my backside as I sat on the bed and my shoulders and from the mirror might see how flat chested I was, but at least my groin was covered by the long soft underpants. "What do you want?" I reached for and found one of Aristotle's shirts and pulled it over like a long night shirt.

He fretted with his hat. "Well ma'am, the pirates they are getting closer, soon we'll be caught... maybe dead."

"Then now is a time for prayer..."

He shrugged, "I ain't never been with a white woman and tomorrow I could be dead."

"Let me let you in on a little secret Boatswain... you won't be with a white woman either." Now I was letting out too much English for my own good, but I was fired up. Surprisingly, I found myself neither threatened nor angry, and slightly empowered by his indecent proposition. Had I now the power over this man that Fiona had, had over me?

He closed the door and slid the lock bar behind him: "I could take you miss, no one will hear... they are in mass, on the deck."

A slight panic jumped from my heart, if I let him have his way he could discover my secret then I could be killed before the pirates even took the boat. "Wait." I raised up my hands to stop his advance, "It doesn't have to be like that..." I reached over for him and took hold of his groin, pulling him towards me.

The Boatswain dropped his hat on te floor and stepped before me. My head was level with his hips when I untied his trousers and released his giant manhood. The only penises I had seen in my life were mine and Aristotle's, really, I had seen drawings of them for medical studies and I had seen some in art statues but real living ones, only two and neither compared to the massive dark purple headed monstrosity that hung heavy in my hands at that moment. My fingers barely reached around it. "Oh my God!"

"Do you like it ma'am... see my balls?"

I peeked under his cock and took hold of his heavy globes with my other hand. They were weighty; like grapefruits. "It's so big!" I confessed, "It won't fit in me."

"We can try ma'am, we can try."

I pulled his cock up to my mouth and began to lick it. The outside, the long shaft, the purple head, it's veins pulsed and it grew harder and longer and thicker. Eventually I tried to get it into my mouth but the entire thing would not fit. I could get the head and then lick and lap the sides or the balls but I could not deep throat it as I had Aristotle's. I continued to suck him and give him pleasure for as long as I could until he begged me to fuck him and I knew I had to because could never get him to cum that way.

I jerked at his dick and looked up at him sensually, batting my eyes bellow his cock and taking his head in my mouth just before I spoke: "It is a bad time for me Boatswain... from a woman's point of view... do you know what I mean?"

He nodded that he knew, "The bleeding."

"But I want to satisfy you as best I can..." I sucked his head some more, getting spit on it and making it shine. I smeared my saliva over his black skin and bade him lay on the bed. He did so quickly and I took his dick in my mouth again getting it as wet as I could. Then I spit in my hand and pulled at my under pants, sticking my fingers into my anus and lubricating me that was as I climbed on top of him, on top of the bed.

My soft underpants had strings in the back which I loosened up for this venture, allowing his hard cock to slide into my ass without exposing my own poorly sized penis and balls to him. I balanced my squat with a hand to his black curly haired chest and another to his heavy shaft as I guided it up into my ass.

Painfully slow was my descent. I had to focus and relax, exhale, focus and relax, and each time was rewarded with the piercing pain of his significant purple head and long black cock sliding further and further up into me. I adjusted my legs and pulled at my ass cheeks to get more extension and finally I sunk on him with the bellowing sensation of his massive manhood thrusting me in two.

Once all the way down, so that my anus ring rested on his curly pubs and his balls were beneath me. I leaned forward, this gave me a new sensation as his dick pushed on parts in my anal cavity that had not ever been touched before. And I began to ride him up and down, slowly, painfully so back and forth, up and down. I used my legs to move me and my hips to thrust.

Eventually he began to moan too and he gripped my hips as he worked himself up with more and more confidence.

Our bodies worked together as we fucked on the bed, back and forth, up and down, grinding. "Oh you feel so good, your skin is so soft, you're so pretty my princess!" he called me.

"Oh yes, fuck me." I said, trying out some of the new terminology on him, I added: "Fuck my cootie."

He said nothing, but complied, thrusting his massive cock up into me, slapping his body against mine.