Anything Butt Pirates! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we changed positions, I was careful not to let him out not all together sure how painful his reentry would be. I rotated to all fours, impaled as I was, on the end of his dick. He easily took to his knees behind me and I sunk my face into the pillow, preparing to bight down as he gripped my ass and began to fuck my ass with the sole determination to cum. Under the underclothes my balls and penis flopped around. His massive assault on my ass, I felt, would leave me rimless. He pulled at my hair and forced his dick into me deeper, harder, and faster. (SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP! SLAP, SLAP!) Then with sudden ferocity, he came up inside my ass. It went off like a hose shooting hot sticky goo way up deep inside of me. I felt like it exploded. "Oh fuck yes, oh yes!" I cooed feeling an odd sensation in my own genitalia, but unsure what it was until my spray became obvious to me. Until then I had only the pre-cum experience with Aristotle, now with the flush and warmth of having cum without touching myself I wasn't sure if I ever wanted anything else ever again. He stroked his dick a few more times in and out of my ass before withdrawing and sitting back on the bed.

"Oh ma'am! You felt so good, thank you I can die now I can die in piece!" he gasped for air.

"Not so soon." I adjusted the underpants to fit, cinching up the strings after I gave my ass a quick check with my fingers, swollen, but not dirty and most of the cum was still up inside, I pinched my muscles and tried to keep it there while shifting to the floor before him.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

I said nothing but quickly took his dick in my mouth. Pushing the head in and sucking at the sides, then slowly relaxing my throat muscles and as his dick continued to soften now, I slid it further and further back until I was further than I had ever been and he looked down at me in amazement. I fondled his balls and played at the bottom of his long dick with my tongue until it began to thicken in my throat. I had to back out before it got stuck but by then he was really aroused. I cleaned off the outsides which weren't that bad, only a little bit of blood and darker stuff which really didn't show due to his natural skin color. I used one hand to jerk him off while the other massaged his balls and legs. His dick head I kept in my mouth and sucked it, licked it nibbled it until finally he grunted a warning.

On hearing he would cum, I didn't let up but forced his dick as far into my mouth as it could go and then jerked him off until he came.

He gripped my head with both his hands and squealed with delight as load after load of hot sticky goo shot into my throat. Had I not began immediately to swallow it surely I would have drowned or vomited, there was simply so much cum!

In the end, some had dribbled down my chin and a splash had hit my nose but I licked his dick clean again and sat back looking up at the more than satisfied man. "I can feel your sperm swimming around in my stomach!" I laughed, "There was so much of it, it was a meal!"

He laughed too and gathered his breath: "I have to get back to the deck now... thank you ma'am... thank you for making my dreams come true." he stood up and helped me to my feet, which were still numb from the solid fucking I had received from him.

"I hope I was no disappointment." I said sheepishly.

"Please... this was a dream come true." he leaned over and kissed my cheek, "You should clean up before your man comes back." with that he was gone.

I gathered the cum from my face with a finger and licked it. He tasted slightly less salty that Aristotle, but not as sweet. I investigated my pants in the front where I had suffered my autoerotism and came. My own juices covered the inside of my pants. I rubbed it around to help it dry, smearing my cum on my skin then added more powder and perfume I considered getting dressed and meeting Aristotle on the deck, but I really didn't want to. My legs were numb from the terrible fucking my ass received and guilt made me desire to avoid the Cardinal.

Eventually, I fell to sleep. I partially awoke to the Cardinal untying the back of my underpants. "You are wearing my shirt." he whispered into my ear, climbing up behind me. "That really turns me on." with one hand he tugged down on my silky pants and with the other, balanced himself. In the mirror I could see he still wore his mass robes.

The horny devil!

It wasn't long before he'd shoved his cock with surprising ease up into my already stretched ass and was quick to the motion of a good solid fuck.

I gripped the pillow as his balls slapped against me. He grimaced and came quickly. Then collapsed on my back with his dick still in me. Before long he was fucking me again. This time I played back at him moving my ass and squeezing on his dick with my muscles until he came again. His cum filled me up and spilled out, mixing with my own dried cum from when the boatswain had so viscously fucked me. "Oh yes... you fuck me good papa."

With my words, he griped my ass and push his ebbing member in and out of me until it began to harden again.

I laughed, "Can you really go again?"

"It could be our last." he gasped, working his dick in and out of my ass until it stiffened as before, eventually coming spilling more hot goo out of my cavity to make room for more.

The boat rocked and leaned as we caught some gusts and the deck crews set about there work to make the best of it. Their shouts and footfalls danced around my head as I drifted back to sleep.

The next day, Hell came.

Aristotle didn't want me on the deck but I told him I had to see what was going on. The boatswain agreed with me that no place on the ship was really safe.

Our pursuer was only a few boat lengths behind us by daybreak. It was an older Spanish ship; "The Serio" which had been captured by the English in 1805. The Cardinal told me that it was lost to pirates and most assuredly that is who these brigands were who followed us. English Pirates!" Nothing was more cruel, heartless, fowl.

Beasts! I thought, gritting my teeth: "Anything but pirates!"

There was an explosive boom, a roar and a whistle then a loud splash- my heart leaped and ocean spray caught us. A cannon fired at us, falling short by a few feet. The splash sent water up onto the deck. "Eighteen pounds!" shouted the boatswain from the aft deck.

The captain gripped some lines, "They have twenty-four pound guns too, over seventy in all if I recall."

I gulped. "How many do we have?" I asked Aristotle quietly.

"Four... counting the two swivels." he pointed to the mini canons mounted on the railings, one on either side of the ship.

It was going to be bad, I just knew it.

Desperately frightened, I visibly shook.

Aristotle took me to the front of the ship. "Listen... I may not get to say this later on, but... you have made my last days wonderful and if a deceitful, lascivious cur like myself, with a black heart such as I have could ever love, then truly I have loved you."

I laughed, but I felt warm and tingly. I was still frightened, at least I was not alone. No words could form on my tongue and I felt a heavy guilt for my indiscretion with the boatswain. Not for the butt-fuck for that was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not, but for the oral sex that followed. I imagined the Black fellows cum turning to spoil in my stomach. We embraced and with my trembling lips I kissed him for the last time.

There was another flash of light, from The Serio and a "BOOM" sounded, my heart nearly failed me. I went limp into Aristotle's arms, perhaps as a Lady should, but for the moment he fit the role well, of a chivalrous defender.

I gathered myself together at the railing, fixed at the sight of our attackers as they heaved to us. Their deck was filled with every sort of mongrel, cussing and waving sword and pistol. Of our hands, the crew stood ready- as ready as they could be. Weapons in hand and shot loaded for a rally from both gun and swivel on the port side, where the attackers ship was.

Accordingly our captain yielded, loosing the sails for a pause with respect to the pirates wishes. "If they want us now they can sink us with their guns anyhow!"

The pirates I reasoned had two purposes that they did not blast us outright. Shot and cannon were costly and for sure they wanted to loot us.

"But few are taking money to the Americas." The Cardinal had said.

"The days of empire draw to a close my lover... less come away with money these days." I replied, still holding to his chest as we watched, eyes fixed on the wild rabble that antagonized us. A group of filthy murderers swarmed onto a Jolly boat and broke away from the ship. They paddled through the moderate sea towards us and when they reached half way. The Captain ordered the crew to fire and with both swivel and cannon, accompanied by pot shots from our deck hands, the small Jolly went down with it's hands.

The deck roared with a cheer.

The Pirates replied with a jeer and another boat was lowered. Filled with scallywags, they fired their small arms at us as they approached. Again the captain ordered the crew to fire but this time the cannon missed and the swivel had little effect. From the deck the crew maybe pinched three of the pirates with their small arms but immediately afterward the little Jolly rode a down wave and they were upon us, leaping over the sides like wolves and cutting through the brave men like so much as a reaper does the wheat.

The Boatswain fell with a head wound before the pirates took the deck. It was a shame for I knew he would have given a stout resistance. It wasn't long before the deck was seized and another jolly was lowered into the sea. By then I was too busy in my own affairs to see what the Pirate ship itself was doing.

The Cardinal defended me bravely, he slapped one fellow across the face with such a force as to send him to the deck. Then, with his sward he attacked the mob but only to be disarmed and taken by the more experience fighters among them. I backed away to the railing and they gathered around me. As I considered to leap into the sea and be done with it, done with everything they pounced striking me on the head and drawing blood from me. Truly they could not have known I was not a woman and it was no way to treat a lady.

They dragged me to my feet and tied me to the port railing, binding my wrists to the pole. The crew had surrendered and put down their arms, of the thirty or so only twelve remained alive as more Pirates flood the decks in search of loot. The captain they dragged to the center deck and demanded from him where the money was. One particularly cruel looking monster of a man appeared to be the leader. He had come over in the first jolly to make the crossing and i reckoned it was his shot that took out the Black. He seemed the most capable and at the same stroke, most vile among them- even they noticeable feared him. In short moments I was to learn why.

Aristotle was tied to the mast along with two other crewmen and the captain was dragged to the center of the crowded deck. The ruthless looking man with wild black hair and foppish attire shouted at him in a French lilted Spanish and then English. "Where's the money?" he kicked him "Where's it man? Tell me and I kill you only the rest may go!"

As a good captain, charged with boat, cargo and crew, he resisted the beating as humanly possible.

Rather vexed, the ruthless man who I knew then by "Ruby-Red" though how he came to that name I could not guess as he wore all black and his hair and eyes too were black, nailed the captains hands to the deck.

Seeing it happen made my palms sweat, I knew the pain, I too knew how that felt. It had been a long time since the stigmata and I hoped that such visualization of it wouldn't prompt its' return. In a manor I looked forward to being slain right there, afterward- just to know I would not have to suffer that illness again would be good enough for me to let go of this world.

Ruby-Red asked the captain one more time and without waiting for the captain's reply he hacked off the man's forearms with a cleaver. The captain sobbed out his secrets. Ruby-Red sent his mongrel's to get the loot as he made short work of the poor doomed fellow. He lobbed off his feet too then set fire to his bleeding stump.

In the night, I still hear his screams.

The Cardinal was next, poor Aristotle. I couldn't watch. I know he was castrated, like the other men that followed, chopped into pieces and burned on the fire, which was to consume the entire ship.

When my turn came, I did not resist. What could I do? And after seeing and hearing such horrors what was life?

But the men began to argue over me. Each wanting to rape me first.

Ruby-Red, ever their wise captain, ordered me cut in two so I could be shared among them. A one eyed man leapt forward to do the deed and ran a knife from my belly up to my neck. He must not have taken into account that I had underclothes on, to the least a corset which blocked his blade- or perhaps it was his lack of depth perception at that moment which spared my life but either way, my dress was cut open and all of the money fluttered about in a cloud. The crew, horny at seeing a woman in silk underpants and a corset, was overcome with greed at sight of the money and quickly broke into a frenzied skirmish as sharks may with the scent of blood.

In the confusion, I made my escape. My hands had been unbound by one of the pirates who wanted to rape me before thee other's could kill me but he lost interest in me and dove for the money when he saw it.

Meanwhile I ran down into the hull of the ship. The fire burned on the deck and smoke began to pour down below as the rafters took to flame but I didn't care- I just wanted to get away from those fellows as quickly as I might.

I found myself at the rear of the ship, in the captains cabin. It had been ransacked but a pistol still sat on the table. It was loaded. "What fortune!" It was a double barrel! I could shoot one pirate and then off myself before the others took hold of me, if it came to it.

I readied myself there, wedging a table at the door and taking a far stance in the room.

As I waited my hands grew sweaty, and my palms began to itch. "No not now!" I cursed. "Not now!" How cruel could God be? How wicked! To curse me with this now? Pain shot through my head. At the moment the door was pushed opened, my stigmata returned. I dropped the gun, and fell to the floor. They must have assumed I feinted, and when they saw the blood, that maybe I had slit my wrists. But for some reason unknown to myself or the pirate crew that entered the cabin, when asked later, they investigated my wounds and delivered me back to their ship unmolested.

When I woke up, my wounds were poorly dressed and I was in the captain's cabin of that old Spanish ship, "The Serio".