All Comments on 'Anything For Billy'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Loved it, a five star

Well written and highly erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short hot and sweet

Nice way to start the morning and the new year.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Very Good

Way to start the New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting!!!

A "hands-on" story...I wonder if young Billy will visit again. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit

I came everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gonna JerkOff after............

I'm going to bed to Jerk Off after reading that one. It was Great !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grannies, fabulous

It's a paring of an odd couple with love.

As a young lad you would be looking to someone the same age with slim figure and wouldn't look at an oldie, but looking at a relative and checking out the curvature makes it all so exciting. Well it did me.

Going out on dates and making love was great. Then looking at my Gran, seeing her in a different light was different and turned me on.

Periodically I would visit Gran & Granddad with the family. It never became a duty.

Kept looking at Gran discretely, but not discretely enough. Gran had picked up on it, it was only looks at her cleavage and legs. Used to enjoy the visits with my parents and sister.

When I was clearing up and was in the kitchen with Gran she asked quietly 'whats so fascinating about me?' Needles to say I went bright red. Gran apologized and to make light of it said 'wish Granddad looked at me like that' and 'be careful'. Gran kissed me on the cheek and went back to the others.

When we had another drink Gran was sat opposite me on her chair. I was sat on the settee with sister, playing on her mobile, and Mum. Gran caught my eye and smiled a few times, she made me uncomfortable and enjoyed it.

Mum got up to go the the toilet, Gran looked around the at me and opened her legs giving me a full view of her white knickers. Couldn't believe it, Gran was teasing me and smiled directly at me and mouthed 'okay', I could only nod.

Later on I caught her eye and mouthed 'again', Gran nodded.

Shortly after Gran picked her time flashed her knickers again, my heart was pounding. Giving her the once over, she had a good body for a mature lady with good legs.

When it was time to go we I shook hands with Granddad but Gran maneuvered herself so I was the last to say goodbye as the others were leaving. Granddad was outside, Gran kissed me on the lips longer than was politically correct and whispered 'don't leave it so long, text me'. All I could was nod.

My heart was in my mouth and mind working overtime.

When we settled in at home I went to my room and texted to say' we were home and thank you for a nice day, when can I visit again?' All sweet and innocent but with innuendos. I turned my phone to silent.

Had to wait till the following day for a reply, nervously opening the text not knowing what to expect Gran text 'come round Thursday evening at 7 when your Granddad goes to his club.

Thursday couldn't come quick enough. Gran opened the door as I approached, we looked at each other without speaking. Gran broke the silence saying 'did I want a cup of tea'. Shaking my head we kissed, we kissed passionately.

Running my hands over Gran's back then down to her bottom my erection grow. Gran felt it and rubbed her tummy against it. We broke our kiss and I took her into her bedroom.

Kissing each other we kissed and undressed each other, laying on the bed we made love. After we had the cuppa and talked about ground rules, our relationship went on for years even after I married. Good times, we both wanted the sex with the love and kept it secret. Loving older ladies is an education and they have no inhibitions.

booy1011booy1011almost 3 years ago

Great!! More Grandma!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best I have read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous