All Comments on 'Anything for Him: The Honeymoon'

by LovingSir

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
quote That's another story.

I look forward to reading it! Very well done, LovingSir, this was a quite outstanding story. Five stars and a huge 'Thank you'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story again

Really looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope not

No more is necessary. UGH!

Cindy13horsehunghermCindy13horsehunghermalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Please keep going with this story don't leave us haning please what happens to jane when they get back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who is Jane?

This Jane bimbo is a college grad? Please consider adding just a bit of realism to your tale of a professional woman.

paulboypaulboyalmost 10 years ago
Yes

I do look forward to seeing how the power dynamic between the 2 women develops. To see Laura develops her lust for power over Jane and how Jane comes to appreciate and need her submission more and more.

Yes !!

Nicely done.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 10 years ago
wonderful!

I sure hope they make her move in but keep working maybe only part time, in case they get tired of her she will have some savings to fall back on. The extra time can be used by master and mistress in many ways. I would like to see a collar put on her, perhaps one of the ones with a magnetic lock that can only be removed with the proper frequency key. If she does not move in with them she should be made to wear a chastity belt and only allowed to cum when the couple use her together, however infrequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
writing style

i really enjoyed your writing style. nothing was rushed and each act described in delicious detail. hoping the followup is close at hand.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 7 years ago

The two separate stories were great and yes, I encourage you to add subsequent chapters. A fun read with plenty of foreshadowing of what the future might bring.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
OMG

This story is one of THE best on this site. The erotic content had me hard and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingSir@LovingSir
A happily married man of a certain age who enjoys reading--and occasionally writing--stories of sexual fantasy and adventure.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES