Anything for Him: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered now what she was supposed to do. Slip away quietly? That couldn't be right. Wake them up? That couldn't be right either. And so she crawled slowly to Laura's side of the bed—was that the right choice? She didn't know, but thought maybe so since as far as Laura knew, it was she who had first met Jane and taken her as their honeymoon sex slave. So she knelt there quietly, resting on her haunches, looking at the two of them in the bed, the covers just down enough to let her see that they were both naked, that Laura's lovely tits and trim belly were visible, but that her pussy and Dave's cock were just out of view.

Staring hard at where they were, detecting a little swell in the covers where Dave's cock must be, Jane suddenly had a little catch in her breath and then tried to suppress it so that she didn't disturb them. If she woke them would they greet her lovingly? Punish her?

She didn't have to wait long to find out. Just a minute or so after that little catch in Jane's breath, Laura rolled over and half opened her eyes, then smiled lazily at Jane and closed them again. Then another minute later, she opened them and sat up—Dave still sleeping soundly at her side—and said briskly to Jane, "Come on, I've got to pee."

As Jane suddenly remembered, that was one of the things she'd told them about during that wild session of her talking—that she wanted to lick the piss from the end of Dave's cock—which was something that she had already done many times in fact—and that she wanted to lick Laura clean too after she pissed.

Rushing after her into the bathroom, Jane marveled at how quickly Laura had taken to her position of command, how completely she took it for granted that when she walked into the bathroom Jane would follow obediently and unquestioningly.

And that's what Jane did, now kneeling before the toilet where Laura sat yawning and dreamily pissing while Jane dared to stroke her gently, little fingertip strokes up Laura's beautiful legs and the tops of her thighs. And while she stroked, Jane stared thirstily at Laura's shaved pussy and at the stream of piss that was burbling out of it. She didn't want to drink the piss—that seemed gross to Jane, though she knew that she'd do it if Laura ordered her to and probably end up loving it. But she wanted to lick that pussy every chance she got, to show it how she loved it, and she knew that her eagerness to lick Laura clean after pissing was one way to show her devotion.

And so, after all, she did suddenly crave the taste of that piss and she leaned yearningly closer, waiting for the stream to stop, waiting for permission to lean in and lick. And as Jane was looking at Laura's pussy, Laura was looking at Jane and loving what she saw—the desperate eagerness to please of a sexy little slut slave. When she could feel the flow stopping, feel that there were just a few last drops to squeeze out, she said to Jane, "All right then, you little slut, show me what you want to do," and she spread her legs a little wider and leaned back.

Jane dove right in then, lapping and licking eagerly, tasting the last few tangy drops of piss, and then as she licked the pussy lips clean and began to turn them over with her tongue, she tasted the first beginnings of Laura's arousal, too, and began to lick even more eagerly, even more lovingly. Laughing and moaning with pleasure, Laura took hold of Jane's head and pushed it back firmly, guiding her back and back until Jane had to scramble awkwardly to get off her knees and lie down on the bathroom floor as Laura clearly wanted her to do.

She lay back as fast as she could and as soon as her head was on the tiled floor, Laura straddled her face and pressed her hot, horny pussy right down on Jane's loving mouth. It was the same way she had come on the beach the day before, and she and Jane both were already getting better and better at discovering the best ways for this new eager sex slave to please her mistress.

Laura loved this position because it opened her pussy so wide and gave her little licking slut complete access to both her pussy and her asshole. She could slide back and forth to locate Jane's tongue where it gave her most pleasure or to grind her clit into Jane's mouth for extra pressure there. And whatever she did, Jane went wild with excitement, her tongue and lips doing everything they could to please Laura's pussy, while her own pussy quivered and quaked with pleasure as she lifted it off the floor in her excitement.

This time, Laura felt like playing with Jane's tits as she rode her, so she reached back behind her to knead them roughly, pinching at the nipples and twisting them, harder and harder as she approached her orgasm. Then, when it hit, her arms flailed wildly behind her slapping aimlessly at Jane's writhing body, making contact with her pussy once or twice, almost by accident.

But it didn't matter whether it was an accident or not. After the pleasure of servicing Laura's pussy and the incredible excitement of having her nipples pinched and pulled, just those few sharp slaps at her own pussy drove her over the edge to another shuddering climax. She didn't know if it was okay for her to cum, but she knew that she didn't have any way to stop it either, so she tried to make it all right by letting the thrill of her cum flow straight into her licking tongue. She wanted Laura to understand that cumming would never distract her from pleasing them, but just make her work harder and more happily at it.

It must have been all right, because Laura just laughed at her, almost affectionately, shaking her head in amazement. "Did that make you cum?" she asked. "Just a couple of slaps on your pussy? You are really something."

Still lying on her back as Laura rose up over her, Jane looked up at her lovingly and told her the simple truth. "It wasn't so much the slaps on my pussy that made me cum, I don't think—though I did love them—as the chance to lick your pussy." And then she blushed and looked away.

Just as she was getting her feet to follow Laura back into the bedroom, there was Dave, so Jane helped him to piss, too, kneeling close as he stood over the toilet, then dipping her head in to catch the last few drops and lick him clean, then licking him hard and giving him another worshipful blowjob right there on the bathroom floor.

In the next hour, she knelt by the side of the bed and watched excitedly as he and Laura embraced and kissed each other a lusty honeymooner's good morning that then turned into a long slow loving fuck for just the two of them, their eager slave watching from the floor and adding spice for them just by being there.

Then after they took a little nap, Laura rolled over and snapped her fingers, signaling Jane to come over to the bed, where she went to work on what was quickly becoming her beloved new routine, burrowing under the covers, licking both of them carefully clean after their fuck, then licking and sucking each of them to a new level of excitement and a new wilder three-way fuck that ended with Dave ramming his cock home hard into Jane's grateful asshole while she screamed in pleasure.

They sent her home then to gather her things and feed herself something, while they went to the hotel dining room for a big, late breakfast, with instructions to meet them on the beach in an hour. She was there and waiting, of course, when they arrived, topless as she thought they would want, sitting back on her haunches in what was as close to a kneeling position as she thought she could get away with in public.

This time they greeted her casually and joined her there on the sand, making a party of three for the rest of the beachgoers to wonder about. And they must have wondered a lot as the three of them spent the rest of the day together there on the sand, a trim beautiful young married couple resting and relaxing in the sun, and a ripely sexy, topless woman lying beside them, quiet as they spoke with one another, but then every now and then rising to her knees at a word from one or the other of them. And then rubbing suntan oil on both of them, slowly and reverently, back and front; fetching drinks and snacks for them from the beach bar, oblivious to the stares at her swinging naked tits with their rock-hard nipples; eating only what they handed to her. And looking the whole time like she was in a blurry haze of sexual excitement. Which was exactly the case.

Day 6, and beyond

They were only at the hotel for one more day, which was probably a good thing because they might have gotten thrown out of the place if it had become any more obvious to the staff and the other guests that this now inseparable trio consisted of a honeymooning master and mistress and a shameless, desperate-to-please older sex slave. Gazing at them adoringly as she stroked their bodies to apply the suntan lotion, following them obediently with her eyes downcast, Jane wasn't hiding anything from anybody. And Dave and Laura were having too much fun to be careful even about their own reputations, here in the tropics so far from home.

For that matter, it wasn't as if the other guests really minded the spectacle, at least not judging from how frankly they stared and how excited they seemed to be by it—both the men and the women. Jane wondered lazily how many other hot vacation fucks she was inspiring by her behavior, even wondered if Dave and Laura might let themselves go completely and have Jane reveal herself as their sex slave right there on the beach, stripping naked, kneeling to kiss their feet—everything that her fevered brain could imagine. And the more she thought about that, the hornier and hotter she got because she knew that she would do absolutely anything that Dave and Laura ordered her to do.

But still, there were rules, and somebody might get offended. And Dave and Laura, at least, had their own dignity and privacy to consider even though Jane's dignity and privacy no longer mattered. So they pushed the limits without breaking them, both at the hotel beach and back at the night club where, after a night of hot wild dancing, they had Jane service both of them out in the back where she had sucked James's cock a few nights earlier.

If James had been there, they would have had her suck him again, too; Laura was eager to see it. But he wasn't there, and they decided, after talking it over in front of Jane just to tease and excite her, that they wouldn't do any of the other things they were considering—having her strip on the dance floor, or make some money for them by selling her mouth or pussy or ass to whichever man they chose for her. They didn't do any of those things, but they loved talked about them, loved the knowledge that they could do them, and most of all loved to see what it did to Jane when they talked about it, talked about her as their property, to be used in whatever way gave them pleasure.

Within just a couple of days, when they were ready to fly back to the mainland to resume their ordinary lives, their new routine was set. Jane was with them almost constantly, sometimes being ignored as they enjoyed their lives as a couple, but most of the time being used in all the ways that they were coming to love as part of their own sexy honeymoon routine. They weren't sure quite how she'd fit into things when they got home, and they talked about it often, considering the alternatives casually, discussing Jane in her presence as if she wasn't there, as if it didn't matter at all what she wanted, only what they wanted.

And that was true, as Jane felt even more deeply than they did. When they talked about how maybe this was only a honeymoon thing, something that they should leave behind when they got back to their regular lives, her stomach dropped with disappointment. Did that mean that Dave wouldn't use her at work either? She couldn't believe that it did, but she just didn't know because he was talking about her, of course, as if he had just met her here on the honeymoon.

Then at other times, they talked about having her move in with them, quit her job (whatever it was; Laura didn't ask) and keep house for them, being available for sexual service mornings, evenings, whenever they wanted. Laura had a career, too, it seemed, and must work in some kind of office because she joked about being horny in the middle of the day and having Jane come and meet her somewhere to give her a good pussy-licking. Dave laughed and said that sounded like a good idea—as if he hadn't already used Jane hundreds of times at his own office.

And they talked about other things, too, about taking her on trips to special resorts where they could use and abuse her openly, test her limits, spank or whip her, give her to others. Jane didn't know how serious they were about these things—and they probably didn't even know themselves. Were these just fantasies to excite each other—and Jane—or were they serious plans and ambitions?

Whatever they were, and whenever they talked this way, about Jane leaving the rest of her life and work behind and devoting herself completely to them, she was only a little bit surprised to find herself hoping desperately that they would choose that option, order her to give up her job and her apartment, give her the thrilling satisfaction of devoting herself completely to them, to their pleasure, of doing everything she could, however depraved, to please the young cock and pussy that she was addicted to and now felt she belonged to completely.

And did they do those things? Take Jane home with them and assume complete ownership of her? Did Laura come home one day after a long lunch out with Dave, a lunch in which he told her at last his true history with Jane, and did she punish Jane furiously for her sluttiness, only to find that the harder she spanked her, even whipping her with Dave's belt, and the more angrily she abused her, the more obedient and excited and slavish Jane became? Did they take her to Las Vegas and back to the Caribbean, to other especially permissive beach resorts where they exposed her publicly, making her confess her slavish devotion to the world? Did they do all those things and more?

That's another story.