All Comments on 'Anything for My Mother-in-law'

by pastoraldreams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brilliant story.....

What a great story with an unusual plotline. I loved the way there is genuine eroticsm and not just a 'fuckfest' within the 1st paragraph as so many stories posted here. The touch of calling your Mother-in-law 'mom', is a nice touch. I called my own that and it brought back some lovely memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An AMAZING Tale!

That is undoubtedly one of the most erotic, well-written stories that I've ever read on ANY story site. Your pace, your choice of words, even what you chose to leave out...all of these factors came together--no pun intended--in an almost masterful way.

If you haven't thanked God for your gift of words, you should!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good

Would have been 100%, but again we wander off into the world of arses, do you guys really like shit stirring? My personal belief is that anyone who wants to stick there cock up a shit laden arse must really be a latent homosexual. Other than that the story was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
To the commenter from the UK

Your statement that, "My personal belief is that anyone who wants to stick [their] cock up a shit laden arse must really be a latent homosexual." is, ironically, a greater indication of latent homosexuality. Most psychological studies I've read that those who fear such acts, those who are the quickest to belittle someone as a "fag" are often the ones who are suppressing their true sexuality. They are so fearful that this they must act so as to maintain the illusion that they are not homosexual.

popeye219popeye219about 20 years ago
very good read

Keep it going, ther got to be a ch2 and 3 or moor .Will be looking forward to them

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 20 years ago
I agree, sequel(s) would be nice

This is hot stuff not only because the guy lusts for his MIL, but his wife encourages it. I agree with the writer of the previous comment, you oughta write at least a 2nd chapter. If you do, try writing a pregnancy into it. Cheryl is 48, & a few women today are still fertile at that age, so I'd love it if Cheryl finds herself pregnant & the guy learns that he's fathered his wife's half-brother or half-sister--since 2 of my own stories at Lit have that theme.

Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wish I'd been there!

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
Truly a classic story in this genre

WOW, you've captured about every act and emotion that a man and mother-in-law could have - and included his wife giving her mom to him.

Awesome story.

Thanks for sharing.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
She should have.....

stopped him right away and told him to stop teasing or she would grab his balls and shove them in his mouth. His telling her he knows what she needs is totally "laughable". -1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous