All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 09'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
JohnFreeJohnFreeabout 7 years ago
Thank You

Its so good to see stories written for us incurable romantics.

I grow weary sometimes here at Literotica, reading all the dark abusive stories that seems to have taken the joy outta this place.

Again, Thank YOU Lily!

brainieblondebrainieblondeover 6 years ago
Loved Loved it!!!

I stayed up until 4 am trying to finish this story last night! haha I had to save the last chapter for tonight. It was worth it!! I'm glad Marco turned out to be a good guy. I was worried he'd be a creep that tricked Sam or something. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too good for this site!

This is obviously MUCH better written than the other things on this site. Developed characters, an actual grasp of the English language, nothing that made me think, "Oh, that's just ridiculous!!!" I would pay good money to have this in paperback form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Truly the best story I've read on this website. I can't believe I only discovered it now.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

This was such a sweet story! Perfect mixture of unrequited love and angst along with a happily ever after. Perfecto!

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 2 years ago

Chef kisses <33

Although the left side of my eye is now twitching from reading all these chapters at one go..this was such a fantastic read! Will be surely rereading it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Binge read every one of your stories in chronological order and sadly I'm done. Do you have anything new, maybe in print?

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

I managed to give this chapter a 4 ⭐ rating, because, finally... something happened, although you still left the ending open to further drama. There was no actual conclusion. Just a apparent conclusion. As flighty and fickle as you made Sam ? She could be falling for the cabbie when she heads back home.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous