All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 09'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so lovely!

I'm so happy! Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

thank you, thank you for the last chapter!! love your story, although its a bit "bitin" (a filipino word)..maybe i am looking for an epilogue or something just like in your other stories..but still i so so love it!!! hope you keep on writing!! keep up the good work!! :)

wolfestonewolfestoneover 13 years ago
Very Nice!

Unexpected twist with Marco-Drew alliance. I could see this ending in the loving wife category, was bummed, but you turned it nicely. Cathartic and well thought out. Kudos from a closet romantic (too alpha to admit except in anonymity).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not enough stars for this story!

I loooooove it!!! No question about it, you're the BEST writer near and far! Bravo!

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
You know, it would be REALLY nice to have an epilogue

I mean there are answers inquiring fans want to know--how and where was the wedding? Were they able to have a baby? Did her mom ever find her brain?

Thanks so much for another great story!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Sweet

I love my happy endings.

MissBoePeepMissBoePeepover 13 years ago
WOW!

For a moment there Missy i thought you were going to be really naughty and not let Drew and Sam be together in the end! I'm glad you did though and everything was worked out so wonderfully. I would say i agree that an epilogue is needed but sometimes its nice not to know you know? Besides, its not hard to know that of course they can have lots of kids and of course there going to get married! You're an amazing writer and if you can get this story finished so wonderfully then who knows - maybe one day i can finish mine lol Hope to see some more writing from you very soon cause it's all so amazing! Thanks for writing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
do an epilogue

i wish you would do an epilogue about sam and her relationship with her mother and of them (sam and drew) having kids to complete the happily ever after.. maybe if sam got pregnant that would give way for her mom to cope better and love her now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So glad you finished!

I loved the story and this conclusion, and yes agree with Wolfestone about anonymity ... I am a closet romance freak! Is that a bad thing?

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
wonderful!

It was worth the waiting. Amazing story as always. Thank you so much! I hope to read more in the neat future.

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
Fantastic... Epilogue?

It would be amazing! hehe! Absolutely adored this story and the characters were just fantastic. Bawled my eyes out countless times due to this. <3 Easily a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This ending was worth the wait! When she found the wet shower I knew something was up, and it was just simply perfection.

Okay I am tossing my hat in with the others. An epilogue would be great.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

That was a perfect ending to a fantastic story! Thank you so much for ending it with a bang and a huge smile. Love, love, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*******and more...

Perfect,brilliant,amazing,excellent,beautifull,hot conclution.thank you so much.keep good works girl...chayoo!!

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffover 13 years ago
Worth the wait

It was lovely, as always. I can't wait for the next story you post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

I really didn't think you could sum it all up in one chapter - but not only did you, but it was perfect!

Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!

You are one of my favorite writers because you have so much depth in your writing. Your stories are not predictable and I get so wrapped up in the characters!! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely!

So glad that you were able to finish this fantastic story. Like others, I love the depth of character & the way you're really able to get into Sam's head. I cried for a good part of it, especially when her father was in the scene. It was so heart-breaking, but so very needed.

I feel like the only loose end that I'm at is Marco. He was okay with Drew swooping in and taking the woman he was interested in? He wasn't really that interested? He's just a nice guy? While I can accept everyone else's involvement, I would've really like to have known something of what was going on in Marco's head.

But I understand that this wasn't about him & I still adored it anyway. Hope to see you writing more soon!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for finally finishing this story. So excited to read the ending. I always love your stories.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
awsome( and funny)

loved this story, stands well with you others, and roxy amd marco both deserve stories( hint hint hint ) hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

BEST. ROMANCE. EVER.

seezoozooseezoozooover 13 years ago
the best

superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

thank you so much for finishing, this was well worth the wait and ranks as my favorite story on this site (you're also my favorite writer here, just so you know). so thanks again :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

for finally posting the last chapter, I kept checking in for it. I considered this as a possible conclusion, and was hoping for a slightly different ending, but I like this one too. When Sam decided to go to Italy I realized Drew would magically end up there too. You’re a good writer, and I know you had a lot going on, so I have a thought that you were trying to wrap this one up for us –your fans who were waiting on pins-and-needles for this final chapter. I think two more would have been better, and provided you with time to develop the conclusion a bit differently. This does work however, especially for those of us who love happy endings. Thanks, Lily. I look forward to your next story.

evanslilyevanslilyover 13 years agoAuthor
Hello, you lovely people :-)

Thank you all so much for your votes, comments and emails!

Right, first things first – an epilogue?? LOL. Not going to happen, sorry. But I do intend to revisit the sleepy town of Stow Newton in a story to come, so I think you’ll get to hear how things turn out. Eventually...

As those of you who read my stuff regularly know only too well, I don’t write quickly. It’s a tricky one, because I find that having feedback from you helps me get focussed on the next chapter I need to write but at the same time, I realise it’s not fair on you to make you wait so long between instalments. So I won’t post the next novel length story until it’s finished. That’s not to say that I won’t post the odd shorter story (although the stories I intend to be short stories have an uncanny way of puffing themselves up into full blown novels, sigh) but it might be a while before you see something new here from me.

To the people who thought I might end this story differently – well, let’s face it, this could’ve gone in many directions. But I knew all along that Sam’s heart belonged to Drew – and try as I might to get my muse to agree to her having a fling with the stud-muffin Marco, I just couldn’t do it. And once I came to terms with that, I think there was really only one ending I could write. This one. :-)

Hugs and thanks again

Lily

-x-

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Excellent writing. However

I rather doubt I will start reading any more of your stories. In view of the pace you present your stories and my advanced age (60+) gives enough pause to think that I may not live long enough to enjoy the finish.

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohover 13 years ago
Hi Hun, Sorry I'm late

I think it was a perfect ending. This way we can all have our own epilogues, which will be the way we each want Drew's and Sam's story to continue - whatever it may be.

I loved it.

Tx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You have no idea!

When I saw your post I was SO excited to see the installment! Great work! I've been waiting for this for....well sense your last installment....BUT I was not dissapointed! My heart flutters!

Sdaw1Sdaw1over 13 years ago
Thank u oh thank u what a fantastic end!!!!

Your writing is one of the best on any site I have ever come across! I love the way u write about shy unconfident young lady's and Hansome men that take charge but in a gentle way that's full of love and raw sexual passion, please don't stop writing, xxxx

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 13 years ago

just incredible! Another brilliant ending to another wonderful story! You are the best of the best!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCover 13 years ago
Loved the story...

And was so glad to find you'd posted the conclusion. Excellent ending...and loved the whole journey to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved this story!!!

Thank you thank you for finishing this!!!

Lurved it :) Hurry up with the next story, ok? ;)

Ali x

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Loved every word.

Thanks for finishing it.

slpy650slpy650over 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh, I really didn't want this to end! I so enjoyed Sam and Drew - and all the other characters, too - I was very excited to read the happy conclusion. It was worth the wait! You should be published - you really have a gift and always manage to keep me interested! Thank you for all the wonderful stories you post - I hope there'll be more! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

This chapter was wonderful, and somewhat surprising--I didn't expect all of the pieces to fall where they did. Very pleased! (I love that you can be relied on for quality stories and happy endings!) I liked that you didn't make Sam's relationship with her parents unrealistically and magically better, and that you portrayed Drew very humanly, good at heart but with his own weaknesses. And Roxy was always a treat. I am a bit sad now that it's over, though. I guess I'll just have to re-read all of your work to boost my mood ;)

Thank you for your consistently great work, for being a communicative writer between chapters, and for contributing to my high (probably unrealistically high, but I'll deal with that later) expectations for real life romance.

I will eagerly (and hopefully, patiently) await future stories from you. You are, hands-down, my favorite literotica author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was....

PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Perfect ending to a wonderful series!

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago
Such a sweet ending!

Only a story this good could be worth the wait! I would so love to see another story featuring Roxy and then maybe Marco. I find them both so charming!

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Perfect!

I'm so glad that you finally finished this story. Absolutely one of my favorites these two! Drew sounds fantastically hot and like such a good bloke! Ah, if only they were so easy to find in real life! Hope you keep writing some more--love your stories!

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!

At last! Waited so long for this last chapter... But u made the wait totally worth it!

U've never failed to make me cry...

which i did in all 3 series...

so...

dun stop writing please!

if u could get published, i would really want to buy ur books!

romancemultiromancemultiover 13 years ago

such a perfect ending!! makes me want to go back and reread the entire story again :)

SuebeblueSuebeblueover 13 years ago
Absolutely beautiful....

..... well done Lily, as usual a stunning story with a fantastic ending, well done!

Please bring us more soon

XxX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely superb ending

As always, your stories deserve 9 or 10 stars. Unfortunately, the system doesn't permit me to vote that many, but you certainly deserve them.

I was afraid that Drew was going to be dumped, but you solved that issue with such an innovative twist. My hat's off to you, Lily. Your stories are the best.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 13 years ago
Very special ending

You tied up all the loose ends in a very interesting manner. Of course, I expected that you would--you always do. That's just one reason you're on my Favorite Author list. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath on the final installment! Wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great story!!!

michchick98michchick98about 13 years ago
Long time coming...

I'd stopped reading after chapter 3 because you'd been missing for so long. Life gets in the way, and I understand, so I waited. Then I saw a few of your posts on the boards and noticed you'd completed the story. So of course, I had to go back and read it again. Took me a couple of days, but it was worth it. One tiny little thing I would've liked to have seen though is one final interaction between Samantha and her mother. Of course, it leaves it open for interpretation, which is cool too. I also suspected Angie had something to do with Drew playing the guitar, although I thought it was the other way around (he was giving her lessons). And I had a sneaky suspicion Drew was going to end up in Italy. It couldn't end any other way. All that said, another great story from you, Lily. Five stars, outstanding as always.

SecateSecateabout 13 years ago

A truly excellent story. I can't wait to read your other works.

Hope you have something new planned :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PLEASE don't wait to post your other work!

I'd much much rather get it in chapters, even if it means I have to wait. It always makes my day when I see you've posted something new!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!! Loved It.

It was beautiful, Romantic, funny and sad.

A complete joy to read. I can't wait to read your other posts. if they are half as good i know i will thoroughly enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

Bloody Fantastic!

I loved the teasing banter, the intelligent repartee between the characters.

I have read all four of your submissions. All were wonderful, but this was my favorite.

I am grateful that I found your stories ~after~ you had completed them all. Some of the cliffhangers with which you ended some of those chapters would have driven me mad if I had been waiting for you to post the next chapter.

Please keep writing...and thank you, so much, for sharing your work on a free forum such as Literotica.

I will check your submission list from time to time, in the hope of finding that you have added to your body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!!

Just so you know I've stayed up until 4am reading this. I just couldn't stop. It was a beautiful story. Great banter!!! Love love loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ohmygoodness

one of the finest things ive found here. this was just beautiful. you are a great writer!!! i wish you'd write more and succeed! this was so damn good...the plot, the banter, the sex, the characters, the romance...it's a whole package!!! congratulations!!!! ive stayed up all night reading this one!

reverendaholicreverendaholicalmost 13 years ago
All nighter

I am supposed to get up for work in about 2 hours, I just couldn't stop reading this. The characters were great and I like how you showed the affect of her brother's death on all the characters. Very romantic and realistic how people jump to conclusions. Look forward to reading your other stories.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

what a beautifull chapter for these two :) i'm secretly hoping this isn't the last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have stayed up allll night reading gahhh I'm crying it was so cute!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
guilty

I'm also guilty of staying up all night to finish this series. It was amazing! I'm ready for a full length novel. You're gonna be the next Danielle Steele! Probably even better!!

jessicaj64jessicaj64almost 13 years ago
Amazing! Thank you

What a marvellous ending to an amazing, beautiful story! No wonder you have published some of your works. the dialogue, the emotions, the vulnerability of both Sam and Drew were all so real, so natural. Loved it! I'll be back to read more of yours - when I have more free time :)

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 13 years ago
just the way i like my stories...

A little bit of angst, scheming friends, and a hot ending. Good job.

dream_it309dream_it309almost 13 years ago

That was beautiful. So so beautiful.

The ideas, your well developed characters, and just writing over all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow. Just, wow.

Best one on here.

lovemeforeverlovemeforeveralmost 13 years ago
Over

I can't believe it's over!!!! This was FAN FUCKING TASTIC. I would just like that said ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one simple word

AMAZING!:)

iamsuziamsuzalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I actually cried when Sam confronted her parents, but I smiled a lot throughout the entire story. I've really enjoyed this, great writing and characters in your work. I'm going to have a read at what else you've written now :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more more more

amazing story!!!!! drew and sam forever!!!!

tres_jolietres_joliealmost 13 years ago
You're on my favorites list now

Really well written and romantic and sensual. I didn't expect to find good writers here but I did and you're one of them. Great job!

MirrorturtleMirrorturtleover 12 years ago
Smiling...

This whole series was awesome but the thing I liked the most was how I would be reading and I would be completely absorbed in what was happening in the story and then I'd find myself smiling. Just smiling at what was happening. These characters made me feel and I just want to say that your story was absolutely fantastic.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
favorite!!

I love all your stories but this one is my favorite, there's something about it that makes it absolutely fantastic! Its 4 in the morning and I have school tomorrow but I just couldn't stop reading, I want my own Drew :)

I would love to read an epilouge... I wanna know if she could have kids (i really really hope she could:)

civicabusercivicabuserover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Although I did notice a bit of cliched dialogue and plot twists, the way you put it all together makes this series the best I've ever read on this site. Truly top notch in every respect.

I was looking for a story that was emotional while being moderately sexual and written by a woman, and this hit the mark. It's just so emotionally raw and intense at some points that it's hard to believe I've found this quality of work on a free website and not on a bestsellers stand.

The most amazing part about your story, though, is Sam. She's so, for lack of a better word, real. She's the kind of woman that I could fall in love with, and I think I kind of did. Here I am admitting that I may have feelings for a fictional woman.. But is she? It's hard to believe that anyone can conjure up such an amazing character without having a strong basis on someone real. That real someone, if she does exist, is an amazing woman, and I really envy Drew because I want to be that man she cuddles up to in a hotel in Italy while I lovingly and gently trace with my fingers the scars that can only be produced by a huge heart combined with an equally large reserve of bravery.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
***Blink, blink

Gonna go take a cold shower now....any takers?

BlackButtonedLeashBlackButtonedLeashover 12 years ago
Oh my God...

One of my favorite stories. Ever. I love you.

Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go for another one

A bit wordy in places, but overall, it was one of the best. You keep writing, and we'll all keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Been reading this story since 3 this morning now 6 and got exams 2day

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An amazing Author

I like the way you write, very few authors get a grip like you do, found it very hard not to view the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So...so...erm...

I don't even know how to descibe this series. You're an AMAZING author! It's like I was experiencing all of Sams emotions! I lost track of how many times I cried while reading this. (that reminds me, I think I need another tissue box...)

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 12 years ago
Bitter sweet

I love the feeling of coming to the end of a good story when things work out for the characters and finding out how they worked out. I hate the feeling of coming to the end of a good story because that means there won't be any more. I have one more story of yours to read. I have to just do it so that I can continue on with other things I have to do w/o being distracted! Off I go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stayed up until 4.30 AM to finish this ......

I read the whole 9 chapters in one sitting, and I couldn't move from my chair until I found out how it ended. Drew and Sam so deserved to find happiness. I loved the way the sex was written - sexy but still romantic. Many emotionally compelling romance stories on this site suffer from a jarring shift in tone when the characters finally get together. It's not that the sex is especially crude or offensive, but it just feels like it belongs in a different story, one in which we don't care so much about the characters.

But your sex scenes are pitch perfect, and they are integral to the plot and the developing relationship rather than just being tossed in there. It's obvious from the way he makes love to Sam that Drew is deeply in love with her, even if Sam doesn't know it.

There were two things I found slightly deflating (ie I was looking forward to them and they never eventuated). Firstly, when Sam learned from her friends that Drew had always loved her, she didn't seem surprised or overwhelmed by this. True, she thought he was seeing someone else, but I still expected more of a reaction from her, since it would have turned everything she thought about their friendship on its head.

And secondly, I was anticipating a scene in which Drew shows confusion or despair about Sam running away from him all the way to Italy. An argument, a showdown, some more drama or something. He's loved her forever, and kept his distance while Sam dates other guys, and I just wanted something more than him turning up in Rome and being calm and sure of her love. We didn't get to know Drew's thoughts throughout the story, so I wanted to hear more of them at the end.

But that's really about my preferences rather than any flaw in the story as it is. I love the way you describe feelings and expressions, and dole out the backstory in appropriate places (enjoyed wondering what happened to Paul and what was wrong with Sam's mother). Sam and Drew are wonderful characters, and I enjoyed spending time with them. Can't even regret the sleep deprivation hangover today.

And please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great job!!

I read all the 9 stories without even bothering with dinner. This was really great. It would have been amazing if you could write up another story.

I loved them. All of them. You really are on great writer.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Read all of your stories.

Your a great writer!!

Hope to see more form you in the future.

:)

princess_alenaprincess_alenaabout 12 years ago
wow!

wonderful story.. i can't wait for more of your work.

still no new stories to post?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So good ....

Loved it . Read it all in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More more more!!!

It's settled. This is THE best story that I have ever read on this site! Beyond that, words can barely describe the effect it's had on me. I have a sense of fulfillment that I never expected to find here. I know it's fiction but it hit very close to home and in a positive way. Grief is difficult for all of us who encounter it but it doesn't have to shatter every chance at happiness. I'll take from this: a reminder of the importance of recognizing and embracing what's right in front of us. You have such insight and I'm in awe of how effortlessly you incorporated that. Please, please keep writing! I anxiously await whatever else you may share with us in the future! :-)

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago

The story leaves the reader kind of wondering if they do get married and have kids it would be interesting to see how that works out. Over all I loved the story hope u can write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Epilogue?

Yes, please! Glad to hear that you are writing new material as well. :)

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Epilogue's a work in progress :)

I'm 2,500 words in...

I know I originally said I wouldn't write one, but I've gotta agree, with the benefit of that wonderful thing called hindsight, it actually needs one.

Watch this space...

PucklemanPucklemanover 11 years ago
The best - without a doubt!

I discovered you quite by chance, and luckily (?) noticed that each of your stories had been submitted over a long period of time, so I started, not with the chapter that I had discovered, but with the first chapter of your earliest story. The whole story was outstanding! Then I read the second story - even better, if that is possible. Then the third - could they get any better? And finally the fourth - just magical!

Like an earlier commentator, I read this one in a single sitting, which was better for me than the third, since I sat up 'til 03.30 finishing that one earlier in the week! I have, however, decided that I shall NOT look regularly to see if you have any new postings. This is because all your stories need to be there in their entirety before starting and, at the rate you submit, I doubt there will be another complete one inside a year - if then! I may look back in less than a year, but if I do it will be to re-read one of the completed ones, not to start any new, incomplete ones.

I only have one 'complaint' - it is that the quality that you produce each time makes me feel that all but all the other contributors are at best adequate. You really are too god to only be 'published' on here and, as another critic has suggested, you really should be available in print.

Thankyou, most sincerely, for several hours of sheer delight!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Why oh why

All your stories seem to have a fair maiden who is a complete wus. I must admit to getting quite frustrated with them, just like your male leads.

Which is the hallmark of fine writing. Look forward to further tales.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
loved it!

But they talk a bit too much during sex, kinda took away from the passion a bit. But it did come across as very British.

JackWoodyJackWoodyover 11 years ago
Lucky to find this.

Ive been going through the revenge section of LW and your name came up on somebodys favorites list. Decided to try something different. A pleasant surprise. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All

This story is all of what romance can be: Sweet, tender, richly loving, dreadfully painful, funny, sad. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!

You Should Have This Published. Sent Me Through All The EmotioNs. Please Keep Writing.

midnightmakermidnightmakeralmost 11 years ago
I was just about to go to bed

But noooo I had to sit here and read the first chapter of your story. Well it's at least 4 hours later. Damn you and you excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is not right ;)

You have ruined my plannings for today by writing this good. I just wanna look upon it and that become reading all parts at once. After three and a half hours I was like a zoombie but satisfied. Thanks God I have holidays so have the leisure of postponing my plans for today. You are an amazing writer although some time you got some mix up with the words. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful series!

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago
I loved iit!!!

Thanks for the excellent romance story! I've read all your stories and can't make up my mind which one I liked best! I LOVED THEM ALL!!! Please don't stop, keep them coming!! Thank you Lily for your wonderful vivid imagination........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
romantic,funny,sweet,loved it

loved the series, ive got dinner to cook, house to clean, a life to get thru but 4 hours later im reading your stories. Well done!

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowalmost 10 years ago

I agree with what Anonymous said about not being able to get anything dine because this series just sucks you in. Quickly becoming one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is my third - maybe fourth? - time reading

I've read this multiple times - the whole story - and it will sometimes go awhile before I suddenly have to read it again. All your stories, actually. I love them all. And I reread them all. You are a gifted writer and I would love to read more! I hope you write books someday soon too, because I will read those too!

JLWeisJLWeisover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for this series! This was by far one of the most amazing pieces I have ever read here and I will likely be rereading it for a long time. If I wasn't typing on my phone, I'd go on about every awesome part of it, but suffice to say, the bar has been set extraordinarily high for any other author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous