All Comments on 'Anything Goes at Hedo'

by Hedo_Harry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WELL TOLD STORY

I have enjoyed reading of your adventure in a Hedonism Resort. Probably tale of how you learned of this Lifestyle will be more fun to read. One note though, my experience is that probably one in four couples at these resorts is a true 10 on the scale. Attractive personality and a willingnes to have fun is more prominant. Keep this in the realm of probable to make the read more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

That was great and I really enjoyed reading it!!! Two things though - It's Delroy's at the pool, can't believe you got that mixed up, lol. And cum actually doesn't float it sinks and disburses into the water. It is actually sunblock that is the scum you see in the pool and hot tub. I did really enjoy your story and hope you write more. I love going to Hedo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sophomoric

Who cares about real names or not. Dirty words don't create sexy images.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Memories...

Your story brings back fond memories...

We've haven't been back in awhile, vacationing at Desires Resort

due to the shorter flight.

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 11 years ago
Great story

Thnx for the great story. Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
memories

I met my gorgeous wife at Hedo in 1978. I am ashamed to say we have not returned to partake in the lifestyle. But, I do have fond memories of my gorgeous wife - now 59 and one of the hottest MILFs you will ever encounter - sucking me off for the very first time on a lounge chair on the beach at night. She is the best cocksucker....and many good friends and casual acquaintences have been fortunate to learn this first hand as she has sucked off hundreds of men since that first night in Jamaica. She is also a fantastic blackcock whore.

JuLeeJuLeealmost 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Absolutely loved the story and love Hedo!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I hardly ever visit the message board on this site, but I just happened to see the comment you made on one of the boards, which led me to this story. This was a trip down Memory Lane for me, and I can't thank you enough for that. You brought the resort to life, right before my eyes, and perfectly captured the essence of a Hedo vacation. Very well done!

JRavenJRavenabout 6 years ago
Haven't been...

but I do want to go to Hedo someday. A bucket list item that seems to become more unlikely the older I get.

kezza69kezza69over 2 years ago

It is a great story and gives the best insight I've come across into the activities of the resort. Your work is appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHedo_Harry@Hedo_Harry
Vacation Swinger; My wife and I live a normal life 51 weeks of the year, but once each year we SWING like crazy at Hedonism II in Jamaica, and we like to write about it on Literotica.