Anything Goes at Hedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew exactly what he meant. She gave me a wink, then got up from her seat, climbed up on the speaker, and then up to the top of the piano. "Let's go, Danny!" she said.

Danny started playing his signature song. I can't do the melody justice here, but the lyrics were, "She's gonna take it off piece, by, piece, she's gonna take it off piece, by, piece...." Sadie started going into a slow strip-tease.

Of course, she was hampered in her strip tease by the fact that she was only wearing one garment! She had slipped out of her CFMPs before getting on the piano, so her mesh dress was all she had to take off. But she milked it like a trooper; slipping it down off one shoulder, then back up again. Then the other shoulder, then back up again. Then lifting the back up over her ass, then dropping it down again, and so on. My Sadie is one sexy bitch, and I love her to death! She had the crowd whooping and hollering! Finally, she stripped the whole dress off, twirled it over her head, and tossed it into the crowd! The audience yowled! She continued to slowly gyrate on top of the piano while Danny kept playing and singing his bawdy lyrics.

Then Danny motioned to Zelda, and she hopped up on top of the piano, too. Sadie started methodically undressing her; unbuttoning her top, then playing with it before whipping it into the crowd; flipping up her skirt before yanking it off, and finally presenting her naked to the audience. Then they embraced; two naked, buxom ladies, smooching and fondling each other on top of the piano for all the room to see. The crowd went insane!

Danny finished up his song with a grand finale, and the two ladies took bows. They climbed down from the piano, and friendly audience members returned their clothes to them.

Zane dragged me over to our wives, and put his arms around both of them. "Time to go out on a high note," he said. "Let's hit the hot tub." We all agreed.

Late night at Hedo, the Nude Hot Tub is the place to be. It is right near the nude pool and nude bar where we'd spent the afternoon. And this is not your average back yard hot tub, either. It is about thirty feet in diameter, and shaped like a four-leaf clover. It can hold fifty people comfortably, or several hundred if they don't mind being cozy. And believe, me, they don't mind! Some people call it "the gene pool" because of all the sperm that gets spilled in it late at night. But don't worry; it is hot enough to kill any nasty germs. At least, I hope it is!

We headed down to the hot tub, stopping by our room to drop our clothes and grab some towels. We got to the tub, dropped our towels, and got in. It was nice and hot, with a mist of steam rising up into the black moonlit night. Since the Piano Bar was still rocking, as well as the Disco, the hot tub wasn't completely full yet. There were two or three couples having sex in some of the clover leafs, a few clumps of friends chatting, and one of the clover leafs was completely empty. The four of us slipped into that one.

Zane and I started out telling our wives how awesome they were on the piano tonight, and how every man in the place wanted them. They said they knew it, and told us to sit on the edge of the tub. So we did: we planted our asses on the deck of the hot tub, with our feet in the water on the seating ledge. The ladies got down in the water between our legs. But Sadie got between Zane's legs, and Zelda got between mine.

Needless to say, my cock was already as hard as a water pipe. After watching that performance in the Piano Bar, I was horny as a teenager. Zelda reached out her long manicured fingers and slowly jacked the loose skin of my shaft up and down. I moaned deep in my throat. She put both hands on me and stroked, slowly and tenderly. Then she leaned in closely, pursed her lips, and tenderly kissed my swollen purple head. She let her lips open and pushed them slowly, torturously, down my shaft. The pleasure was excruciating! As her mouth got closer and closer to the root of my cock, she moved her hands to my thighs, and her touch was electric. Her mouth continued to suck and lick. I squirmed with pleasure.

Through the pleasure, I still found enough spare brain power to glance over toward Sadie and Zane. Zane's famous mega-cock was at full sail, and Sadie was doing her best to stretch her lips all the way around it. Her jaws were at maximum, and she barely had the head engulfed. She had both hands wrapped around his shaft, and her fingers barely met on either side. But she did her best, sucking in and out with her cheeks and jacking with her hands. The combination of Zelda's mouth and hands on my cock, and watching my beautiful wife trying to conquer an enormous cock inches away, was the most erotic situation I've ever found myself in. I did my best to hold out for as long as possible, and savor the erotic experience.

Zelda sucked me and jerked me and fondled me, and her boobs swayed naughtily in the moonlight. Sadie slurped and struggled with mega-cock next door, drooling and gagging and loving every minute of it. Both ladies worked their magic, and soon Zane and I were both cumming, pouring our seed out into the mouths of these two talented, loving ladies that mean so much to us. They both swallowed as much as they could, but naturally a few drops fell into the hot water, to join the already growing island of spooge that always floated on top of the water.

I pulled Zelda to me and kissed her deeply. I always believe that a good soul kiss is the proper thank you for an awesome blowjob; besides, I love the taste of my own sperm on a lady's breath. She giggled and threw her arms around me and kissed me back.

Sadie cleared her throat imperiously. "Okay, quit horsing around," she said. "It's your guys turn to get to work!"

She was right! She and Zelda hopped up onto the ledge of the hot tub, and Zane and I got on our knees in the water. I leaned in close to Zelda's beautiful pussy. All pussies are beautiful, of course, in their own way. Unlike Sadie's shaven and neat pussy, Zelda had a nice little tuft of hair. She also had loose, flowing lips, that kind of reminded me of an orchid. I sucked several lobes of beef into my mouth, and flicked my tongue around, inside and out. She leaned back on her palms and let herself experience the pleasure. I licked up and down her lips, in and out, and flicked my tongue over her clit once in a while. The butterfly thing, you know? After her lips were thoroughly wet, I started strumming on her clit more urgently, back and forth, over and over. She moaned all the more. I inserted a finger into her pussy as I continued to strum. She moaned even louder. I inserted a second finger. She squirmed and shuddered. I turned my palm upward and made a beckoning motion with my fingers, finding her G-spot. She screamed a little scream, but also pushed back toward my hand and mouth, urging me on. I beckoned and licked and nibbled harder and harder, until I pushed her over the edge! She bucked and yelled, and gushed her womanly fluids out onto my face! Then she clamped her knees shut on my ears, and I had to pull myself out to avoid being suffocated! After that, she threw herself into my arms and thanked me for the fabulous orgasm.

I looked over at Sadie. She was lying on her back on the hot tub deck, her feet still in the water. Zane had his face deep in her snatch, and was licking for all he was worth. He had one hand under her ass, I assume probing her asshole with a finger or three. It wasn't long before he had her bucking and thrashing in her own orgasm.

Finally, all of us satisfied, we all got back into the water, and sank down to our necks. We all had enormous smiles on our faces. "I'm really glad you guys made it down this year," I said, kind of unnecessarily. Zane smiled and shook my hand. "Absolutely!" he said. "Always great to see you guys at Hedo."

I looked around. The hot tub was getting crowded now. Sometimes that can be fun, but I was feeling intimate at the moment, with my wife and these two great friends. "How about we freshen our drinks at the bar, and go back to the room?" I said. Three heads nodded. And so we did. We walked silently back along the asphalt path to our room in H-Block, with the chirping of tree-frogs in our ears and the full moon beaming overhead.

The rest of the night included just about every sort of sex that four willing people can engage in on one large king size bed in Jamaica, and then in the morning..... But I think I'll save that for another chapter. Stay tuned!

12