Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... eh... yeah," I muttered and sat up. Jamie laid down in my place.

She had her legs locked together and knees bent. I absolutely moved to the base of her feet, cock pointing right at her face. She looked at me and seductively whispered, "Tell me what to do Kelly."

Her telling me to command her unlocked my stupefied mind from paralysis and I confidently told her to, "Spread your legs. I want to see your pussy again." My strong presence seemed to be just what Jamie was hoping for because she gave a little moan and replied, "Yes daddy." She obeyed my order, spreading her legs as wide as possible. Her outer labia spread with her legs revealing gorgeous little pink pussy lips with the slightest dark tint on the edges. Her pussy was completely hairless, but there was a close-cropped triangle of jet black hair above it. The triangle pointed down, right to her delicate little clit. From the lamplight I could see she was already wet, light glinting off her folds. It was my turn to lick my lips, then Jamie repeated, "Tell me what to do."

"Take both hands and spread open your pussy for me." She moaned again, slid her hands down her body, stopping for a second to pitch her nipples, and spread herself wide. All of Jamie's beautiful sex opened up to me.

"Spit on it," she demanded. "And start slowly stroking your cock."

I shuffled my knees further between her legs, leaned forward and let my spit slowly drip from my mouth. It landed right on her clit, to which she moaned a little louder. I started to rub my cock, then took my hand and extended it towards her. "Spit on my hand."

"Yes daddy," she whispered and spat. I'd never been called "daddy" in bed before. I didn't think I'd like it, but the way Jamie said it made my blood boil. I returned my hand to my cock and spread her spit all over the tip. Then began stroking faster.

"Rub your clit." She obeyed

"Play with your balls." I obeyed.

"Faster."

"Yes daddy."

"Finger fuck your tight pussy."

"Hmmm," she moaned. We continued stroking and fingering, matching each other's tempo. Quiet, lustful moans escaping our lips. We slowly picked up the pace until both our hips were gyrating on the edge of orgasm.

"Lick your pussy juice off your fingers."

"Yes daddy... Yum I taste sweet. I bet you wish you could taste."

"Fuck yes I want a taste." Jamie plunged two fingers back inside her, pulled them out, leaned forward and let me suck on them. She doesn't lie, she tastes like cream and honey. "Can I taste from the source?"

"No touching," she declared. "I want you craving for my pussy so bad that when you do lick my cunt you cum immediately."

"Damn girl, I like you," I responded as she laid back and resumed fingering herself. Her moaning began to pick up rapidly, her breath deepening. She was rubbing all over her soaking wet pussy, juices running into her butt crack. Both of our eyes locked onto the others sex. She focused her fingertips on her clit. I could tell she was about to orgasm and my cum was ready to blow.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes daddy! I'm gonna cum daddy!"

I reached over and grabbed a tissue, "I'm gonna cum too."

"No. Cum on me when I cum. Yes, yes, yes... Fuck," she shivered. "Fuck yes, cum on me daddy, give me your cummmmmm!" My cock swelled and I squeezed my tip letting the orgasm build. Finally, with a loud grunt, I shot a massive load on Jamie's chest. Jamie was quaking at this point, "Oh fuck yes! Give me all your cum!" My second blast was just as massive. It sprayed her chest and shot onto her face. Jamie licked her lips and continued rapidly rubbing her clit. My third shot was less powerful and shot down onto her pussy and fingers. "Oh yes, I fucking love your cum." With that she gave a final thrust of her hips and fell back onto the bed.

"Oh fuck. I haven't cum that hard in a while." I panted, wide eyed, and smiling.

"Damn Kelly, I think I like you too." Jamie smirked, then began using her fingers to scoop my cum into her mouth. "Oh, you taste good too." That sight was so hot my cock pulsed one more time, a final dollop of cum landing on her clit.

- Chapter 3: She Wanted Me To See This! -

The ceiling fan in Jamie's room provided a much needed breeze. Having slept until almost eleven, I woke up sweating under my blanket. I threw it off me, opened the window, turned on the fan, and fell back onto the bed. As I watched the fan whirl in circles I replayed the previous night's escapade in my mind. That must have been a dream. No way Jamie manipulated me into jerking off in her bed, then let me cum all over her. There's just no fucking way that really happened. My stomach growled and I realized how famished I was. I rolled off the bed, noticing the bits of dried cum splattered across my blanket. I balled up the blanket so the other roommates wouldn't see the mess and walked out of Jamie's room. I paused at the doorway, looked back, and gave a little nod of appreciation for one of the most erotic, bizarre nights of my life.

Jamie was lounging on the couch, scrolling on her phone. Charlie was buttering a piece of toast in the kitchen. "Good morning," I said with a groggy voice.

Jamie looked up from her phone, "Good morning sleepyhead." She gave a little smirk, but quickly returned her attention to her phone.

"Want a piece of toast?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, please. I'm starving."

"I gotcha. So, looks like you and Jamie had a late night rendezvous?"

My eyes shot over to Jamie. I silently mouthed "You tell her?" Jamie shook her head. I turned to Charlie, who was now spreading jam on her toast, and responded, "What? No."

Charlie looked up from her toast, "Well, you obviously slept in her room and I found her on the couch this morning."

"Oh, yeah," I sighed. "Jamie was kind enough to let me sleep in her bed. Thanks again Jamie, I really needed to stretch out. I feel so much lighter this morning."

"No problem," Jamie responded, not lifting her eyes from her phone or acknowledging my double entendre.

"Tracy up yet?"

"Oh yeah, she's an early riser. Not sure where she ran off to though," Charlie said as she set our plates down on the table. She spun, grabbed the butter and jam, then sat at the table next to me. "What are you up to today?"

"Hanging here until my mattress gets delivered. If it's not too late after that I was going to walk around campus. I still haven't been."

"Oh wow, I didn't realize you've never visited campus before. I'd be happy to meet up and show you around. I'm going to the campus library soon."

"That'd be great! Thank you. I'll give you a buzz when I leave the apartment. Jamie, what are you up to today?"

Eye's still glued on her phone. I didn't know if that was to avoid eye contact with me out of embarrassment or guilt, or if she was just playing it cool, or if last night was a one-time thing and she'd already moved past it. Past me. I really hoped not. Jamie wasn't my usual type, neither physically or personality-wise, but I was dying to actually touch her body. It definitely seemed like she wanted to fool around again. And her comment about wanting me to cum immediately upon licking her cunt insinuated that. "My shift starts in about an hour," the disappointment of having to go to work oozed through her voice. "Fuck, in fact I gotta get ready." Jamie sluggishly pulled herself off the couch and trudged to her room carrying her pillow and comforter.

Charlie and I chit-chatted while we ate our toast. She was a literature major, wanting to write novels after college. She worked part-time at a record store just off campus, which she loved. It was so dead in the shop most of the time that she could read and do homework. I told her I was majoring in criminology, which she found fascinating. I didn't have a lot to tell her about the subject, seeing as I hadn't actually taken a class yet, but she wanted me to tell her everything moving forward. She said it would help her write better crime thrillers.

"Is that what you want to write, crime novels?"

"Yes, but I also love sci-fi and fantasy. Which, if you think about it, most of the good ones are crime thrillers set in space or some magical land."

"Yeah, The Expanse series has a lot of crime thriller aspects to it I guess."

"You like sci-fi?"

"Totally. Sci-fi and fantasy are probably the genres I read the most. So, if you have any recommendations."

"Oh plenty. Just go in my room anytime and grab whatever book you want. I only keep the good ones, so any you pick already has my recommendation."

"Awesome, thank you. Do you mind if I grab one today while I wait for my mattress?"

"Yeah, go ahead. But when you do, don't judge me on my collection of romance novels. They're my guilty pleasure."

"Whatever gets you off," I said without really thinking it through first. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. That was inappropriate."

Charlie just giggled, "You're funny. I'm glad you moved in Kelly." She stood up, "Well, I'm off to the library. Text me when you get to campus." She put her plate in the sink and went to her room. I could hear her rummaging around for a minute, then "Okay, bye," as she rushed out the door, her cheeks a little flushed. The door banged closed before I could say goodbye.

I was washing the dishes when Jamie came into the living room freshly showered, her hair still damp. She was wearing a tight v-neck shirt, which would've revealed a lot of cleavage if she had any to reveal. However, she wasn't wearing a bra again and her nipples poked out a little. Tight calf-length bluejeans that hugged her ass real nice. She looked delicious. I just wanted to pick her up and carry her back into her bedroom. I resisted the urge and simply asked, "You off to work?"

"Yup. I have a double shift at the bar so I won't be home until after 2."

"Rough. What bar you work at? Maybe I'll come in for a beer tonight?"

"It's called Park Ave. Don't go there though. The drinks are overpriced and the clientele are douchey. Tips are great though, hence why I work there."

Feeling like I just got shot down, "Oh, okay," I responded meekly.

Jamie must have sensed it because she put her hand on my arm, "I really enjoyed last night. I was rubbing my clit this morning thinking about it."

I perked up, "Oh my god, I woke up positive that I'd dreamt the whole thing!"

"You didn't dream it daddy. I got all your cum. We'll have to do it again soon." She stood on her tiptoes and I had to lean down quite a bit for her to kiss me on the cheek.

"Maybe next time I can..."

She cut me off, "I don't think you're ready to taste the goods yet daddy. But I want your cum again soon." She gave a wink and walked out the door.

After I took my blanket down to the building's laundry room I took up Charlie's offer to find a book. She had a large bookshelf stocked completely full. There were even stacks of books piled up on top of the bookshelf. I browsed row-by-row. Most I'd never heard of. There were plenty of sci-fi and fantasy, romance, but also classics, thrillers, books of poems. If I looked long enough, I was sure I'd find every genera. Geez, if these are only the good ones, I wonder how many books she's read? I found one with an interesting title, stepped back and without looking sat on the edge of her bed. I sat right on something, grabbed it, and stared in disbelief. I was holding Charlie's dildo. It was very lifelike, besides the neon pink color. It had veins, balls, and a bulbous cockhead. A young woman having a dildo wasn't what shocked me. It was the instant realization that Charlie left it out, right on top of her bed knowing she'd invited me to go into her room. She wanted me to see this! It all made sense, well the rummaging sounds and her flushed face leaving the apartment in a hurry made sense. Why she wanted me to find the dildo didn't make sense. What the fuck is happening to me. First Jamie, now Charlie. I considered texting Charlie with either a joke about finding the dildo, or a straight-forward text about how my dick was better than a dildo, but I thought better of it. If Charlie wants to make a move then we'll see what happens, but I already had something going on with Jamie. And, there was a real possibility that Charlie hadn't intentionally left the dildo for me to find. In which case, bringing it up could make things really awkward real fast. I put the dildo back on her bed, resigning myself to forget about it, took the book and closed her bedroom door on my way out.

- Chapter 4: Super Secret Study Nook -

"It's so good! I think I read a hundred pages before the mattress delivery guys showed up."

A beaming smile was spread across Charlie's face. "Yeah, you chose a good one. I'm surprised you haven't read it before, it's pretty popular."

The sun was low in the sky, beautiful light rays filtered through the tall cypress trees. The breeze, carrying a bit of ocean scent with it, was brisk and refreshing. Charlie and I had walked the entire campus, our conversation never stalling. We'd only known each other one day, but her company was so warm and pleasant. The soft glow of the late afternoon sun on her face, her bright blue eyes, and big smile had my heart fluttering. You can't fall in love with this girl. You just sprayed her roommate, OUR roommate, with cum last night. I didn't mention finding her dildo. She never mentioned it and her demeanor didn't give any hints that she'd left it out on purpose. Let's see if I can get her to bring up the dildo. "You have so many books in your room."

"So sue me, I love to read."

"I must have been in there for twenty minutes just browsing through your bookshelf."

"I have more piled up in my closet." No dice. It must have just been an accident. "Hey, let me show you one more place before we go home." She grabbed my arm and turned me towards the library.

"The library, really? No offense, but it's a library." She didn't respond, just kept pulling me across the quad. "You know... books, people shushing. Plus it's gotta be closed by now."

"Yeah, almost. It closes at 7 on weekends. But I want to show you my secret study nook."

"Secret study nook?! For a minute there I was starting to think you weren't a complete nerd. But, wow. Secret study nook."

She turned her head around and stuck out her tongue. "Shut up and come on!" she said gleefully.

We exited the stairwell onto the top floor of the library. I couldn't help myself from fantasizing about making out with Charlie in her secret study nook while we walked up the flights of stairs. The sight of her ass jiggling underneath her sundress in front of me was what sparked my sexual thoughts. There was an elevator in the library too. Is she trying to turn me on? She must know I'd get a great view of her ass by following her up the stairs.

"So, this entire floor is the fiction section." Her resumed talk of books helped snap my mind away from her ass.

"Oh my god, no way!"

"Don't be a smartass," she retorted. "And down this way is my super secret study nook."

There was nobody around to hear me, but I whispered, "Super secret study nook," while shifting my eyes back and forth as if we were in a spy movie. We walked all the way to the west side of the floor, weaved around a few bookshelves, until I had to admit, "Wow, this is pretty awesome." The orange hue of the setting sun was dappled across a one person table tucked into the corner. It actually was a super secret study nook, because the bookshelves hid it from any other table.

"I know right!" she squeaked. "I found it last semester while trying to find a book from Zuzake. I've never seen anyone else at this table, hence my super secret study nook," whispering the last part.

Just then an announcement came over the PA, "The library will be closing in 10 minutes."

"Well, looks like it's time to go. Thanks for showing me your nook. I promise I won't steal it from you." I turned to walk back to the stairs, but Charlie caught my hand and gently turned me to face her. The window was behind her, the sun silhouetting her figure. Her hair shown golden in the dust light. Her head downcast slightly. She looked up at me with adorable puppy dog eyes. I had butterflies in my stomach in hopes that she was about to kiss me. I asked, "Something wrong?"

"Before we go, I just need to ask you something. Are books the only things you found in my room?"

I could feel my cheeks getting hot. "Well, no. There was one other small thing that caught my eye."

She smirked, "Small thing?"

I turned slightly, squaring my shoulders to her, taking both her hands in mine. "Yeah, I mean it was cute, but not realistic."

She pouted her lips a little, "Steve is realistic. He's got balls and veins."

I couldn't help but laugh, "You named your dildo 'Steve'?"

Her pouting expression deepened. "Don't make fun of Steve. He's nice and big."

"I'm sure Steve does his job, but I've seen bigger and more realistic ones. One in particular."

"Can you show me? I need a bigger and more realistic cock."

Up to that point I was swept up in the dirty talk, but I came back into reality. "Here? Charlie, are you actually asking me to whip out my dick in the library?"

"Yes, please Kelly. I've always had dirty fantasies about my nook. Nobody will find us back here."

I swiveled my head around unconsciously. "But Charlie, you're my roommate. I don't want things to get weird."

"Nothing will get weird, I promise. I just want to suck your cock and have you cum down my throat. Nobody will find out."

How can this be happening to me? First a secret masturbation session with Jamie, now a secret blowjob from Charlie. Would I be cheating on Jamie?

Charlie sensed my mind running in circles. "Don't think too much about it. This is just for fun, no strings attached. Please Kelly," she pleaded. Her chin rose, locked eyes with me, and in an incredible sultry voice said, "Please let me be your cumslut Kelly."

My cock was already straining against my boxers before she said 'cumslut'. After, it was ready to rip a hole through my jeans. Fuck thinking, let's do this!

"You want to see a real cock, slut?" The twinkle in her eyes, and the smile across her face was incredible. "Get on your knees." She knelt in front of me, her left hand immediately reaching under her sundress to start playing with her pussy. "You wearing panties under that dress?"

Charlie giggled. "No," was all she replied.

I slowly unbuttoned my pants, watching her anticipation build. Her arm muscles were tense, indicating that she was rapidly rubbing herself. I pulled my pants down, stood back up, and Charlie licked her lips. "Release my cock, slut," I commanded. Charlie slipped her fingers underneath the elastic of my boxers. I could feel the wetness on the fingers that were just under her dress. She slowly pulled down and my cock sprang out right in front of her face.

"Oh yes," she moaned. She returned one hand under her dress, and took a firm grip on my cock with the other. She gazed up at me, "Just tell me before you cum. I want to be ready to take it all."

"That's a good little cumslut," I replied. She returned her gaze to my cock, licked her lips one last time, then squeezed my tip between her pursed lips. She kept pressure on my cock with her lips the whole time she slowly took half of it into her mouth. I thought she was going to pull it back out, but then her tongue extended, massaging the base of my cock, until her tongue exited her lips. She inhaled deeply through her nose, grabbed my ass hard, and proceeded to take the entirety of my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed, her throat muscles contracting around my shaft. I exhaled, "Oh fuck. That's good." She held it down her throat as long as she could, then pulled back. My cock, covered in spit, popped out of her mouth. She inhaled deeply again and repeated the process. After a few deepthroats she focused on bobbing quickly, jerking off my shaft with her hand. Occasionally she'd suck hard on just the tip, then swirl her tongue in circles. In-between the sounds of her slurping at my dick I could hear her fingers plunging into her wet pussy. My hips started pumping forward in rhythm with her head bobbing. I could feel my orgasm building within my loins. My cock started to swell and I said, "I gonna cum." She grabbed my hand and forcefully placed it on the back of her head. She grabbed my ass, swallowed my cock all the way down, her nose buried in my pubic hair, and pulled my ass into her face. I pulled her hair hard. She muffled a moan, vibrating my dick in her throat, and I face-fucked her hard until I exploded. She repeatedly swallowed, each time milking more of my cum down her throat. I was in pure ecstasy. Charlie patted my ass, and I knew she must be out of air. I gently pulled her head back by her hair, spit and cum dripping down onto the ground. She gulped in a giant breath of air. "You okay?" I asked.