Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up, tears running down her cheeks. "Yeah, I'm good." She took another deep breath, wiping her chin. "That was perfect."

"No, you're perfect. My perfect cumslut." She kissed the air and stood up. "Did you cum?" I asked.

She took a step back and looked at the ground under where she was kneeling. There was a large wet spot. "What do you think?" she replied, then giggled.

-

"Man, it's chilly out now," I said as the library door slammed shut behind us.

"Try wearing a sundress with no panties on." Charlie squeezed her arms tight around herself, causing her tits to push together. I admired her cleavage as I draped my arm over her shoulder.

"You want me to look up there, make sure your pussy isn't frozen?"

She elbowed me in the ribs, and declared, "Let's walk home fast or I'm afraid it might actually freeze."

We walked across the quad at a steady pace holding each other tight. "It was so warm when I left the house I didn't even think to bring a jacket."

"I was all flustered leaving my dildo on my bed for you to find that I forgot my jacket. It gets cold this close to the ocean as soon as the sun sets. Let's talk about something besides being cold though."

"Good idea. So, that was fucking fantastic. You really know how to suck a dick!" Charlie giggled. "You're full of surprises. First the dildo, then the library. You don't come across as the 'sex in a public place' type."

"Oh yeah? What type of person do I come off as?"

"I don't know. You're cute and polite. Full of giggles. You're a book nerd."

"The quiet, nerdy girls are always the freakiest."

"I guess so," I chuckled. "But, doesn't it hurt getting face-fucked like that?"

"A little, but it's what I wanted you to do. I like being submissive, and a little pain turns me on."

"So you're into BDSM? Being tied up and spanked?"

Charlie read my mind. "Totally, but before you get visions of grandeur, the library was just to relieve our sexual tension. Maybe we can have some more fun in the future, but I don't want either of us getting attached. We're roommates and I don't want things to get weird."

"For sure. Yeah, one time thing. Get it out of our system," I agreed. However, personally I was dejected. Charlie was an amazing woman, and also gave me the best head of my entire life. Within 24 hours I'd jerked off with Jamie and been sucked off by Charlie, but not touching either of them left me wanting more. I wanted to feel their warmth, taste them, satisfy them. These women are trying to drive me mad...and they're succeeding with flying colors.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page. And this is just between us. Please don't tell Tracy or Jamie."

Why are Jamie and Charlie adamant the other roommates don't find out? My mind was all jumbled up, but I managed to reply, "Of course. Our secret."

Charlie shifted the conversion to books, then movies, then music as we made our way back home. We had very similar tastes in everything, except country music. She couldn't stand it, but having grown up in the south it was part of my DNA. It wasn't quite as cold once we left campus and were walking through neighborhood streets, our banter flowing smoothly from topic to topic. We stopped for a slice of pizza, ate as we walked, and arrived home as the last bit of daylight faded into night. The apartment was empty, and Charlie immediately called dibs on the shower, not promising she'd leave me any hot water. I considered asking if I could join, but thought better of it. Exiting the bathroom in a cloud of steam, towel wrapped around her torso and another wrapped around her hair, Charlie told me the bathroom was all mine and bid me goodnight.

Thankfully there was plenty of hot water left. After toweling off and brushing my teeth, I padded towards my room, delighted to have a new mattress to sleep on. I froze in place in front of Charlie's door when I heard her softly moaning. Steve, you lucky fuck. I fell onto my bed, crawled in between my clean sheets, and quickly fell asleep feeling very much at home.

- Chapter 5: Second Opinion -

I woke with a boner so stiff it hurt. Fragments of my dreams were still crystal clear in my mind. Flashes of Jamie's nipple in my mouth, Charlie's juices running down my chin, Tracy's ass cheeks spread apart. I clung to one final fragment of all four of us in a naked sweaty orgy, each one of us moaning each other's names. But as dreams do upon waking, the image faded like a Polaroid in reverse. The morning light and the smell of coffee persuaded my eyes to open.

Tracy greeted me with a bright smile as I dragged my feet into the living room. "You a coffee drinker? Just brewed some."

"Yes please. With cream if you have any."

"I got you. So how's everything going? Didn't see you at all yesterday."

Tracy walked over, two streaming coffee mugs in hand, and plopped down next to me on the couch. The coffee was an identical match to her complexion. She was in her jogging clothes with a sheen of sweat coating her skin. "It was good. You already go for a run?"

"Yeah, I'm an early riser."

"That's an understatement, it's only 7am."

Tracy arched her eyebrows in acknowledgment, sipping her coffee. "So, what'd you get into yesterday?" I told her about Charlie's campus tour, minus the juicy part. "I'm glad she showed you around. That girl pretty much lives in the library. What you got on the docket for today?"

"I have to run some errands. I need some stuff for classes tomorrow and some groceries."

"I gotta hit up the grocery store too. Want to go together? We can swing by the shopping center. There's a Trader Joe's and Target there."

"That'd be great. You don't mind?"

"As long as you're driving," she smirked. "There's a clothing store there too. I'll cruise in there while you're in Target."

"Perfect."

"It's a date! I'm gonna jump in the shower. You want to whip us up some scrambled eggs and toast?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said in my exaggerated drawl.

Tracy laughed, "I knew I liked you Kelly." She shot off the couch and headed into her room. I couldn't help scanning her long legs all the way up to her firm ass as she walked away.

Tracy had showered and was in her room when Charlie emerged from her room. She was wearing a pink robe and matching slippers. She slid past me in the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Good morning," I greeted her. "You want some breakfast?"

"Just some toast would be great, thank you." She sat on the couch, putting her feet up on the coffee table.

With a cheeky smile I said, "I like the color of your robe and slippers. Pink must be your favorite color."

A puzzled look was on her face, clearly not getting my joke. "Yeah, I guess so. Although I'm not five, I don't have a favorite color."

Cheeky smile still on my face, "It's just that everything of yours that I've seen is pink."

It clicked and Charlie blushed a little. "Well, I have one other thing that you haven't seen that's also pink." Then she winked.

"Steve's little brother?"

Charlie giggled, "No, but I'll give you a hint. Steve likes it a lot."

At that moment Tracy popped out of her room. Charlie and I both shot our attention to her. Tracy froze, "What? Why you both looking at me?"

"Nothing," Charlie and I said in unison.

"Oh kaaayyy. Anyways, is breakfast ready?"

We all ate at the table together. I invited Charlie to run errands with us, but she had plans with some friends. Tracy washed the dishes while Charlie and I finished our coffee. Thankfully Tracy didn't investigate Charlie and my awkwardness any further during breakfast, however, in the car ride to go shopping, Tracy asked, "Were you and Charlie flirting when I came out of my room?"

"What? No."

"Sure you weren't," her tone thick with sarcasm. "Charlie's cute and I know for a fact she's freaky in bed." Tracy knows for a fact. What the fuck does that mean? "But please don't fuck her and make things awkward in the apartment."

Oh fuck. Does Tracy know something? "I won't. Why do you say that? You think I'm trying to get with my roommate after two days?" My voice raised a little in defiance.

"No, I'm sorry. I don't mean to assume. I just really don't want to find a different roommate. Our last roommate was a nightmare. Like a literal nightmare. That's why I suggested a male roommate to the girls before you moved in, and I think the four of us have good chemistry so far."

"I get it. And yeah, maybe I was flirting with Charlie a little, but that's just who I am. I'm a flirt."

"Alright Mr. Smooth," she chuckled. Her tone returned to serious right after, "It's just, Charlie is a romantic. She reads these cheesy romance novels all the time, and I'm just looking out for my girl's heart."

Me breaking Charlie's heart? More like she's gonna break mine. "Okay, I'll be on my best behavior from now on. What about Jamie? She seems tough as nails."

"Oh yeah, she can be scary, but she's really sweet and kind underneath. But don't go fucking her either!"

"Jesus, I'm not going to fuck any of you. Relax."

Tracy pouted and gave me exaggerated puppy dog eyes, "You're not gonna fuck me?"

"Whoa, what? I'm confused."

"I'm fucking with you Kelly. Turn right here," pointing towards Target.

-

I stood next to my car after putting the stuff I bought at Target in the trunk and texted Tracy, "Done. You ready for TJs?"

She replied, "Almost. Can you come into Victoria's Secret? I need your help."

I walked through the lingerie store thinking Tracy needed me to carry some bags to the car for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. I called out her name and Tracy yelled from behind a changing room door, "Kelly, is that you?"

"Yeah. What do you need help with?" The door flashed open, Tracy grabbed my shirt and dragged me in the changing room with her. "Geez, what the fuck Tracy?"

"Sorry, I need a man's opinion on some items." I was taken so unawares by her hauling me into the changing room it took me a second to realize Tracy was only wearing a bra and panties. "What do you think of these?"

The matching purple lace lingerie complemented her skin tone perfectly. Her tits were pushed together by the bra just right. My mouth started to water. "Fuck Tracy!"

"Is that a good fuck?"

"I mean, yes. But are you just fucking with me again?"

"No, I really want your opinion."

"My opinion on lingerie?"

"Yeah, it's just underwear. Get over it."

These girls are gonna give me a fucking heart attack. I took a deep breath, "Fine. Yes, I like the color of these. Pull your hair up." Tracy grinned and gathered her long curly hair in her hands. She had a long, elegant neck, perfectly complimenting her tall, thin physique. My eyes traveled down, admiring her sculpted abs. The lace panties didn't leave much to the imagination. "Turn around, let me see the back." Tracy spun immediately, then went up on her tiptoes, engaging her leg and ass muscles. The lace on the back covered about half of her firm ass. I could see her ass crack through the lace, making my mouth water even more. "Yeah, these are great."

Tracy spun back around to face me. "Yeah, you think so? I need a new pair of sexy lingerie. If I was standing in front of your bed wearing these, would you get hard?"

"Tracy, I eh. I..."

"Just hypothetical. Would you?"

"Definitely yes."

"Okay, but there's option number two." She bent down and grabbed the other set off the small bench. I reached for the door so I could wait outside while she changed, but she said, "You don't have to leave. Just turn around." I obliged and while facing the wall I shifted my rapidly growing boner to hopefully not be obvious. "OK, you can turn around."

She was already holding her hair up, a sultry look in her eye. Besides being red, the bra and panties seemed to be the same as the purple ones. Lace, same shape, same fit. After looking her up and down, I said, "I like the purple ones better. The color is better on you."

"You haven't seen the back of these ones yet." She repeated the spin and lifted up on her tiptoes. These panties were a g-string. After ogling her ass behind running shorts, then lace panties, I finally saw her wonderful posterior. It was so smooth and firm. My erection was at full strength then. "So, you like what you see?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

Tracy giggled, reminding me of Charlie, and spun back around. "I guess you do like what you see!" Her eyes were staring at the bulge in my pants.

I fidgeted with my hands, trying to cover up. "I'm sorry. Natural reaction to seeing a beautiful woman in lingerie right in front of me."

"Don't be ashamed. I brought you in here for a reason, and your reaction tells me I should go for the purple ones, but with the g-string panties." I nodded like an idiot. "Cool, thanks for your help Kelly. I'll be out in a sec," she said while opening the door with one hand and pushing me out with the other. I tripped over my own feet as Tracy gave a final shove, stumbled, then looked up to see the cashier giving me the evil eye.

"I eh... She just needed a second opinion." The cashier shook her head disapprovingly and returned to her work. God, this is so fucking embarrassing.

- Chapter 6: Secrets, More Secrets -

Tracy was browsing the different jars of pasta sauce while mumbling something to herself. I was standing next to her in the grocery store aisle holding our basket that was halfway filled with items. I guy rounded the corner into our aisle pushing a shopping cart, the wheels squeaking loudly which pulled my attention away from trying to process what the hell just happened in Victoria's Secret. Tracy didn't bring it up at all after purchasing the lingerie, or while we walked over to Trader Joe's. She had chit-chatted about random stuff. I wasn't really paying attention, too confused to engage properly. What is happening to my life. Now all three roommates have shown me their bodies. Was Tracy fucking with me? Is she trying to spark something physical like the other two did? Or is she really just that casual and only wanted my opinion? Fuck! As the guy came close I saw his eyes lock onto Tracy's ass as she bent over looking at the bottom row of sauces. His eyes darted to the Victoria's Secret bag in my hand, then darted up to meet my gaze. He gave me a smirk and slowly nodded his head in approval as he passed by. I opened my mouth to say something, inform the random guy he had the wrong impression, but then I thought, Oh who gives a fuck what that guy thinks.

On the ride back home I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say. Should I tell her that dragging me into the dressing room was inappropriate? Should I flirt with her, see if she wants to fool around when we get home? I couldn't figure out what Tracy was up to, if anything at all. Jamie and Charlie were in the back of my mind too. Should I confess to Tracy what had happened with the other roommates? My mind was a cloudy mess. And I was horny as hell. I never followed through with any of those ideas, just resigning myself to chatting about whatever topic Tracy brought up.

When we arrived home, neither Jamie nor Charlie were there. After putting the groceries away I excused myself, telling Tracy I was going to take a nap. I wasn't tired, I just needed to not be around Tracy so I could sort through my emotions. I laid in bed contemplating if I should tell Jamie about Charlie. Or tell Charlie about Jamie. Or tell all three of them at the same time. I closed my eyes, taking in deep breaths through my nose and exhaling through my mouth. A former roommate had taught me this meditation practice. It always helped my mind go blank, like resetting my brain to its default settings. I practiced this breathing technique for about ten minutes, my mind clear. I slowly opened my eyes and had subconsciously come to the conclusion that Jamie and Charlie were just friends with benefits. Roommates with benefits. That's what they wanted. I wasn't cheating on anyone. I should enjoy those experiences and not stress about any potential future experiences. Feeling like a weight had been lifted off my chest, I grabbed the book I borrowed from Charlie and thumbed through the pages to find my bookmark.

About half an hour later a soft knock came at my door. "Kelly, you asleep?" Tracy inquired, her voice barely loud enough to hear.

"No, I'm awake. You can come in."

Tracy eased the door open, peeking her head in. "Did I wake you?"

"No, you're good. I was just reading. What's up?"

Tracy slid inside and softly shut the door behind her. She had a concerned look on her face. I sat up, leaning my back on the headboard, "You okay? Come sit." I motioned my hand towards the end of the bed.

She padded over and sat, one leg up on the bed so she could face me. "I just wanted to apologize for making you uncomfortable today. I get carried away with my teasing sometimes, and I took it too far."

"Oh, Tracy," I said sympathetically. "Thanks for apologizing. I'll admit, it was a roller coaster of emotions with you today." Tracy's expression was still brooding. "First, you lecture me about not fucking Charlie. Or Jamie. Then the dressing room." Tracy nodded along.

Tracy then cast her eyes downward to her lap where she was fidgeting with her hands. "To be honest, my concern for my roommates was not completely altruistic. I don't want you to fuck my roommates, because I... I want to be the roommate you fuck."

I sat up straighter. "You what?"

"I'm attracted to you and if you were going to fool around with anyone in the apartment, I wanted it to be me." Now I'm positive. I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone. A very erotic episode of the Twilight Zone. "So I told you not to fuck Charlie or Jamie, then teased you with the lingerie." I just sat there with my mouth agape. "Then I saw the bulge in your pants and got so horny I pushed you out of the dressing room before I got on my knees right then and there."

"I eh. I don't know what to say," I stammered.

"I felt guilty, but also so aroused that I talked about anything and everything else the rest of the time we were shopping."

Tracy sat there, still looking at her fidgeting hands. I closed my eyes, one deep breath through the nose, exhaled through my mouth, and opened my eyes. Roommates with benefits. "Tracy," I said calmly. She lifted her head and I locked onto her big brown eyes. "I think you are absolutely gorgeous." Tracy smiled, her expression brightening. "I wanted to fuck you the first time I saw you in the lobby."

Tracy bounced towards me, gripping me in a hug. "You are a flirt aren't you?" We stayed like that for a minute, her body relaxing onto mine. "I don't want things to get awkward in the apartment, so if we do fool around sometime let's keep it a secret from the girls." Secrets, more secrets.

"If," accentuating the word, "we fool around, it'll be our secret," I agreed. She didn't respond but I could feel her head nod on my chest. If I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone, I may as well lean into it. "So, are you wearing the lingerie you bought?"

Tracy placidly replied, "No... But picture me in that dressing room," as her hand moved to my crotch. "Let's get that bulge back." I closed my eyes and did as told. I pictured her tits in the purple bra, then her ass in the red g-string. That, combined with her firm, steady pawing over my jeans, had her desired effect as my cock began to grow. "Mmm, it already feels bigger than I thought." My cock was quickly growing, but was restrained by my boxers and jeans. I shifted my hips a little at the discomfort and Tracy unbuttoned my pants. She slid back onto her knees and wiggled my pants and boxers down to my thighs. My semi-hard cock flopped out. "Mmm, yummy," Tracy moaned through a heavy breath. I sat forward and pulled my shirt off over my head. Tracy eyed my stomach and chest as I leaned back onto the headboard.