Apartment 562 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," murmured Jules, "Show me that you really want to."

Danni kissed in nibbled with greater fervor trying to get her mouth between the buttons on Jules' shirt, muttering in a whisper "Please sir.. please sir.."

Danni began involuntarily grinding her pussy against the armrest again. This earned her another swat from Meg. She immediately stopped understanding Meg's message.

Danni left knee could feel the pressure of a slowly hardening cock. Ever so slightly she tried to rub it with her knee but without the use of her hands she had trouble moving or controlling her body.

"All right little slut." Jules pronounced, while at the same time raising Danni by the collar so she was now perched with both knees on the armrest of the chair.

Danni teetered on the armrest, her hands fluttering about as she tried to steady herself. The armrest was a good 10 inches wide, but sloped slightly downward toward the inside of the chair. Jules grabbed her thigh with one hand to help steady her. Once she regained her balance she struggled to decide where to put her hands. Her inclination was to put a hand between her legs and use her other hand to massage her breasts and play with her nipples. However, as she started to reach for herself she drew her hands back thinking, "Does Meg want me to? Will she let me?"

A quick swat from Meg's crop on her rump and the sharp order, "Hands behind your head slut!" ended her equivocation.

Slowly so as to not lose her balance she raised her hands behind her head and settled back on her heels directly above the outside edge of the armrest with her knees resting on Jules thigh and hip.

"Jules, the little slut hardly seems capable of taking care of you. Perhaps we ought to have Jeremy come and at least help her." Meg suggested in a mischievous voice.

"Where did that little cocksucker go?" mused Jules to no one in particular.

"Jeremy!" Meg called sharply and glanced toward the door.

"Yes ma'am." came Jeremy's voice as he stepped into the room.

As Jeremy walked through the room toward Meg he took in the surrounding scene. He looked neither surprised nor shocked. It was hard to call his countenance anything other than indifferent. He stopped just in front of Meg, having to stand back a bit due to Diane's presence at Meg's feet.

"Ma'am?" he inquired this time with a hint of expectancy pointed at Meg.

"Jeremy, help Master Jules off with his trousers. The little slut isn't going to be able to manage at the rate she's going." Meg instructed.

Jeremy's expression sank, and then quickly blanked again. It was the first time there had been any crack in his expressionless demeanor. Clearly he had been hoping for a different set of orders. His eyes furtively glanced at Jules feet, then to Danni perched on the arm of the chair back to Meg and finally back at Jules feet.

"Come, come Jeremy, let's get to it. And mind your manners. Master Jules may not be so patient with you this time." Meg said in a voice betraying more than a little impatience.

Jeremy moved around Diane to stand at Jules feet. Keeping his eyes on Jules feet, he sank slowly toward the ground. With a small thud he dropped the final few inches to the ground.

"Jeremy, maybe if you're good Master Jules will give you a treat." Meg teased.

Turning her attention to Diane, Meg stretched her legs out and reclined back into the sofa. "Dianne! Let's put your mouth and tits to work," Meg said, "Show me how much you want to please me. Use your tits and mouth on my legs, do it well and maybe I'll let you do some more."

"Master Jules may I help you remove your pants?" Jeremy spoke barely above a whisper while staring at Jules feet.

"What did you say boy?" boomed Jules with a furrowed brow.

Jules was now idly stroking Danni's thighs, alternately groping them and stroking them lightly while staring down at Jeremy. The muscles in Danni thighs were accented nicely since she had to use her legs to help her balance on the armrest.

"Master Jules if you wish it, may I please help you remove your trousers?" Jeremy said while raising his gaze to Jules midriff, his voice now trembling. Clearly Jules' rising ire had startled him and he was making a conscious effort to quell any further fury from Jules.

"Better remove my sandals first, don't you think, boy?" Jules suggested already a little calmer.

"Yes master." with that Jeremy reached for Jules left foot, carefully unbuckled Jules sandal and slowly, delicately slipping it off his foot. As he removed the sandal he cradled Jules foot in his free hand, gently setting it down on the floor. Jeremy then reached for Jules right foot.

"Jeremy!" spat Meg.

From Danni's vantage point she could tell Meg's exclamation had sent Jeremy into a panic. Something about Jules clearly had Jeremy on edge. He suddenly looked lost and confused and most of all scared. He started to turn toward Meg then changed his mind, turning back to Jules right foot. Jeremy's furrowed brow indicated he was racking his brain to figure out what Meg's intent was. During all this he never raised his gaze from Jules feet.

Finally he bent to Jules bare foot and lovingly planted a tender kiss on the arch of Jules' bare foot. He slowly mouthed a bit of the skin trying not to pull at the thin hair, then ran his tongue and mouth lightly down towards Jules toes.

"Meg, your boy's learning some manners it seems." Jules pronounced. "Boy, now get the other sandal." Jules continued in an almost jovial manner, now turning his attention to Danni.

"Mmm." was all Meg could only manage, preoccupied as she was with Dianne's orchestrations on her legs. Diane had parted Meg's robe below the thigh and was mouthing her thighs while letting her breasts dangle lightly on Meg's outstretched legs.

With some effort Danni was keeping her balance on the armrest with her hands clasped behind her head. Jules reached around and grabbed a buttock with one hand testing its firmness. Meanwhile he reached over with his other hand and lightly ran his finger back and forth just above her clit.

Danni moaned in pleasure. She was beside herself with lust, wanting to throw herself at this immense man. She shivered with anticipation of what might be next. If her hands had been free she would've cupped her breasts and offered them up to Jules. As it was, she seductively moved her torso hoping to bring Jules' attention to her breasts.

Such was her self-absorption with Jules caresses that she was oblivious to the scene unfolding at Jules feet. Finished removing the second sandal, Jeremy bent and planted a kiss on the arch of the newly bared foot. Again, he lovingly mouthed and kissed the foot taking care not to pull the hair.

Jeremy's caresses and the specter of Danni on display in front of Jules were starting to have an effect on Jules. The bulge in his pants had grown considerably and his pants now stood as an impediment to further play.

"Let's go boy, get my pants off." Jules said with rising impatience.

Jeremy rose from Jules' feet and reached for the waistband of Jules pants. The soft black corduroy pants were belt less, with a stretch waistband making it easy for Jeremy to tug them down. Jeremy's hands slid Jules pants down, his fingers finding nothing but flesh underneath the pants. Jules raised his hips to allow Jeremy to easily pull the pants off his buttocks. As Jeremy pulled the pants past Jules crotch his dick sprang up half erect. Both Jeremy and Danni's gaze were drawn to Jules dick.

"Jeremy, I bet if you ask nicely, Jules would let you lick his balls." Meg interjected.

Having finished removing Jules pants and neatly setting them aside Jeremy had begun kissing and mouthing Jules thighs just above his knees. Taking Meg's cue he raised his gaze to look at Jules cock and balls and said, " Master Jules may I lick your balls?"

Meg's latest suggestion to Jeremy and the mention of Jules balls brought Danni out of her private little ecstasy and back to the here and now of Meg's room full of Mistresses, Masters and pets.

Danni was astonished at the scene unfolding before her. She was fascinated and turned on by the absolute submissiveness of Jeremy coupled with the awesome presence of Jules. As shocking as it was for her to see one man pleasing another, she was distraught at the possibility of Jeremy getting Jules cock and not her. She was now mad with lust. Jules gentle massaging of her clit was slowly driving her to the edge. She wanted to grab Jules cock, pump it hard and ram her cunt down on it. No way did she want to kneel there and watch Jeremy, or anyone else for that matter, get Jules' cock.

"Oh, I don't know boy, this slut here has already said she'll do anything to take care of me, didn't you dear?" questioned Jules.

"Yes sir. Please let me please you with my hands, my mouth, my pussy.. please.. please." begged Danni, now realizing she would have to compete for the chance to serve Jules.

"See boy, she really wants it, how bad do you want it?" asked Jules.

"Please master Jules, let me lick and suck your balls, let me please your.." Jeremy began an earnest litany of pleas.

Feeling that maybe she would be outdone by Jeremy, Danni began her own frantic incoherent pleas, "Please sir let suck.. lick your.."

Worried they would lose their chance at Jules, Jeremy and Danni increased their frantic pleas to have Jules pick them to serve his pleasure. As the cacophony of pleas grew Jules dick slowly rose to a nearly fully erect state.

All at once he reached down grabbed Jeremy by the hair and pulled him to his crotch saying, "Get licking boy."

Danni let out a whimper as she saw Jeremy slavishly tonguing Jules' balls. Running his tongue around and around each ball in Jules' ball sac. Gently sucking each ball into his mouth and running his tongue along the base of his scrotum.

"Sir, please let me.." Danni was beside herself with frustration and lust. Her cunt was now soaking wet from Jules' caresses.

"Hmmm, would you like to use your pussy on my cock? Would you like that?" queried Jules.

"Ooo yes sir, please!" gasped Danni with new found hope.

Danni looked down at Jeremy with his face buried in Jules' balls and Jules' cock now fully erect and pointing skyward. She wanted to throw her crotch on Jules' dick and drive it up inside her.

"Jules, why don't you have Jeremy suck your cock, I hear he's good at it." interjected Meg in a calm voice belying the tension between those in the chair.

Danni whimpered again. "No!" she thought. She wanted Jules' cock inside her!

Jules was beginning to be caught up in the moment. His dick was now rock hard and pointing in the air. He was starting to feel that swelling need in his loins. Meg's suggestion of a mouth on his cock was just too irresistible. With the simple command, "Suck!" he reached down and grabbed Jeremy's head and rammed it down on his cock.

Jeremy immediately took to the task, running his mouth up and down Jules' cock while twisting his head back and forth. He removed it from his mouth with a pop to quickly lick up and down the sides before returning it and continuing his methodical twisting up and down motion.

"Nooo." Danni quietly moaned in anguish. She wanted that cock inside her so, so bad. Jules hadn't let up on his fingering of her and she was mad with lust.

Jules too was getting caught up in the passion of the moment. He rolled his head back and let out a quiet roar of pleasure, then returned his eyes to Danni.

"So little slut, you want your pussy on my dick?" Jules asked.

"Please sir yes, oh please.. please.."

"Ok, rub your slit on my cock." Jules ordered and at the same time plopped Danni onto his crotch with her legs spread wide so that her slit was at the base of his cock. Jeremy still controlled the top of Jules' dick with his mouth and didn't appear to have any intent on relinquishing it but Danni was able to mash her pussy into the side of Jules' dick.

Danni was confused. Jules' cock was at her crotch but Jeremy still had Jules' cock in his mouth and was furiously sucking and licking it.

"Go ahead, get to work bitch. Rub your pussy on my cock." said Jules with rising impatience.

Danni struggled to get her feet to the edge of the chair to gain some leverage. Jules' cock kept her from sliding off his lap. With her feet now up and her hands on the armrests she began moving her slit up and down Jules' cock. As she moved up she would occasionally bump into Jeremy's mouth on her way down Jules' cock. Her soaking wet cunt soon had Jules' dick shining with her juices.

Danni began to pant from the exertion it took to do her appointed task. Her slit warmed with the attention it was getting but try as she might she couldn't move her hips so she could rub her clit on Jules dick. She desperately tried to shift her hips down knowing if she could do so she'd probably be able to get herself off. But try as she might she couldn't do it. Frustration was beginning to mount. She badly needed to come.

"My my Jules, aren't you resourceful?" pronounced Meg, gazing on the scene with Diane still laboring over her legs.

"Jeremy, look up at the slut, and you little slut, look down into Jeremy's eyes." Meg instructed.

As Jeremy's and Danni's eyes met, Meg continued, "That's it. Look each other in the eye and keep it that way till you're done pleasing Master Jules."

Danni gazed down into Jeremy's eyes. He was laboring to take as much of Jules' thick cock as he could but his eyes were serenely impassive. Physically he was exerting himself as was evident by the sucking and slurping noises, but his eyes belied the effort that he was making.

Danni wiggled her ass and ground her slit into Jules' cock in an attempt to get some pressure on her clit. Her pussy was still drenched and the rising tension in her loins was slowly becoming all consuming. She desperately tried to find a way to rub not only her slit but her clit on Jules cock. She tried squirming left and right sliding up and down but all to no avail. Her only success was meeting Jeremy's mouth on her upstroke and his downstroke of Jules cock. In doing so his upper lip rubbed across her pussy lips just below her clit. However, as soon as she met Jeremy's lip it was gone, almost as if she were hot to the touch. With each furtive collision with Jeremy's mouth she let out a little shriek.

Jules' breath was beginning to quicken and he leaned back into the chair and closed his eyes.

"Mmm.. mm.. that's the way." he moaned.

Danni let out a deep moan half in passion and half in frustration. She desperately wanted to fuck Jules. She was mad with lust. She stared down at Jeremy with a wild eyed look of concentration as she strained with her arms and legs to support herself so she could grind and slide her slit on Jules' cock. Jeremy sucked and slurped at the upper part of Jules' cock, with the lower part being occupied by Danni's slit. As Jeremy labored over Jules' cock he continued to calmly look up into Danni's eyes.

Danni was staring down at Jeremy sucking Jules' cock as she ground her pussy on Jules' cock just below his mouth. She was delirious with lust. She begged Jeremy with her eyes for help in relieving her fire. Jeremy however, didn't deviate from his duties in servicing Jules. Danni continued to stare intently at Jeremy, and soon all was a blur except his serene gaze looking into her eyes and the fire in her loins.

Jules was now clearly heading to the point of no control. His hips started gently driving up into Jeremy's mouth and Danni's buttocks. He reached up with his right arm and grabbed Danni around the chest and drew her into him.

The scene in the chair was having an effect on the rest of the room. Meg had spread her legs inviting Dianne to crawl between them and plant her mouth on Meg's pussy. Diane wasted no time, running her tongue up Meg's inner thigh to Meg's crotch. Dianne started by slowly licking up and down her slit pushing her tongue in the entrance to her cunt when it passed and finishing off by flicking her clit with her tongue.

Dianne tried to avert her eyes to see what was happening in the chair next to them but had difficulty seeing past Meg's thighs and the armrest of the sofa.

Noticing Dianne's diverted attention Meg swiftly brought the crop down on Dianne's rump.

"Just you never mind about them, you've only got one thing to concentrate on now and that's me. Get your little mouth and tongue to work!" instructed Meg her voice starting to soften with her rising passion.

Diane immediately buried her mouth in Meg's pussy and with renewed vigor began licking and sucking Meg. She had been licking and kissing Meg's legs and feet for some time now longing to put her mouth between Meg's legs. She didn't want to lose this new privilege.

Joyce, meanwhile had a hold of her girl's head and was grinding her hips into the girl's mouth. Her gaze was transfixed on the trio in the chair at Meg's end of the sofa.

Jules was now nearing the inevitable pinnacle of ecstasy. He was clutching Danni to his chest with such ferocity that he was making it hard for her to breath. Regardless she continued to grind her pussy into the side of Jules' cock, still trying desperately to gain release. Danni tilted her head to the side to keep Jeremy in her sight. She was delirious now with lust, her vision blurred, Jeremy's impassionate eyes and the fire in her loins providing the sum total or her world.

Jeremy sensing the pulsing in Jules' dick redoubled his efforts not wanting to waste this chance to get Jules to finish. Jeremy slurped and sucked, rhythmically moving his head up and down twisting it sideways almost as if he were screwing a nut on a bolt with his lips. Danni frantically ground her pussy into Jules' cock from the side. So mad with lust was she that she was having delusions of enveloping Jules' cock from that angle and fucking him silly.

Sucking and slurping.. grinding and rubbing over and over.. Jules was abandoning himself to the dual sensations. Sucking and slurping.. grinding.. rubbing.. sucking.. grinding.. slurping.. rubbing.. sucking..

"Pump!" Jules barked. At the same time he pulled Danni off his cock so that her pussy was inches away from his cock.

Understanding at once the task he was being ordered to do, Jeremy brought his right hand up to Jules' cock and slowly and firmly began pumping Jules' shaft from the base while he moved his mouth over the top of Jules' cock.

Danni shrieked in frustration as her cunt was pulled from Jules' cock. She frantically clawed at the chair in an effort to thrust herself back onto Jules' dick. Her strength however was no match for Jules and she whimpered in despair as her cunt cried out for attention.

Jeremy could feel the rising tension in Jules' loins. He kept up the firm pumping motion and took in as much of Jules' cock as he could sucking and slurping in earnest.

"Umm I'm coming.." Joyce murmured to her girl, but loud enough for all to hear.

As Jules came nearer and nearer to climax he squeezed Danni harder into his chest causing her to gasp for breath.

Jeremy pumped and sucked at Jules' pulsating cock with a new fervor, knowing his labor may soon be over if he performed correctly.

With a yell of satisfaction Jules arched his back and thrust his hips at Jeremy and unleashed his load into Jeremy's mouth. Jeremy continued to pump and suck at Jules' cock helping propel Jules' seed in to his mouth. He swallowed a large load of cum only to have his mouth filled quickly with more. He struggled to keep it all in his mouth and ran his tongue quickly around Jules' cock to regain any of the lost cum.

As Jules relaxed, his grip on Danni lessened and she quickly gulped in air. Catching her breath she whimpered quietly to herself, knowing she had somehow missed a chance at satisfaction. She desperately wanted to put her hand between her legs and finger herself to climax but she knew she dare not. It wasn't the fear of being struck by the crop that kept Danni's hands off herself, but rather the fear of displeasing Meg.