Apartment 562 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a long sigh of satisfaction Jules unceremoniously dumped Danni on the floor between the chair and the sofa. As Danni fell she let out a shriek, not expecting to be discarded by Jules so quickly and callously.

"Not unless I say." Meg spat sternly down at Dianne and at the same time pulling Diane's head out of her crotch.

Jules' dick was quickly deflating in Jeremy's mouth. Jeremy moved his hands to his side as there was no longer anything to pump, but he kept mouthing Jules' dick. Mixed with the taste of semen on Jules' dick was the taste of Danni's pussy.

"Jeremy where's your manners! Now what do you say." admonished Meg.

Jeremy paused his ministrations, staring intently at Jules' crotch. The he began speaking slowly and distinctly. "Master Jules thank you for coming in my mouth and letting me suck your dick." Jeremy stated flatly while running his tongue over Jules' balls.

"Mmm." was all Jules could mutter still exhausted from spilling his seed in Jeremy's mouth.

"Well Joyce, you seemed to enjoy that." Meg commented.

Joyce reclining back on the sofa with her girl's head still buried between her legs, ran her hands through the girl's hair and could only let out a long sigh.

The silence in the room was flagrant. Except for the contented sighs of Jules and the pitiful almost inaudible whimpering of Danni there wasn't a sound.