All Comments on '1 Apartment Hunting'

by Cactus34

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
catlady64catlady64over 11 years ago
(:

I want to move into this building, Liked very much.

Cactus34Cactus34over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you kindly for the comment. And to the folks "favouriting" my effort. This apartment building is one where I lived, winter and all. Regrettably, I cannot claim such events ever happened. Maybe just not to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

You definatly need to write more! I would love to see a Chapter 2 to this story.

Terev39Terev39over 11 years ago
Thanks!

This was really very enjoyable, well written, and arousing. Would love to hear about more such adventures, or a sequel! And I'm curious if anything like this ever happened to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Use the facilities

I can only echo the previous comments: well done!

My building hs a sauna that I have never used...maybe I should head down...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The big world

Now that I'm done university, I'll have to be looking for a flat in the big cruel world away from student housing. I'll keep this story in mind as I make the rounds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Haven't felt this good in a long time. Well written, hot and long. Definitely going to check out more of your stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCactus34@Cactus34
The stories will quickly reveal I inhabit the Great White North. Where the winters can be colder than Mars but the sex is hotter than the Sun!