All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 03'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome stuff man

keep at it just dont decide to stop before finishing the series like so many other series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More,More,More!

Amazing, im totaly wrapped into the story now, Could you please write more? maybe even intraduce sonya's kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work

Just wanted to say that i've enjoyed the series to date and am really looking forward to seeing where you can take Jimie and Sonya's tale. Allison popping into the story as randomly adds a nice interest and keeps everyone keen to see when next she'll show....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Stuff

Great story. Keep it cuming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

I love everything about this story. Your writing really has a voice that is unique. Some of the phrases were a little awkward, but nothing really worth noting. I hope you keep working because, at this point, I will read everything you write.

lundysonlundysonabout 14 years ago
One of the best

I have been reading on Literotica for over 10 years, and this story is on par with the likes of juliancoreto's Alan and technicdragon's Ming Magi series. Your ability to write a sex scene is incredible...I am very impressed. You have also managed to come up with a relatively unique storyline that I hope you continue to develop. I see that your last submission was in May 09, but I hope that you continue the story. If you need anyone to proof-read/edit your stories, then please message me through Literotica. Thanks for the fantastic stories!

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Details...

As in the devil is in the details: Watch the size references as he went from 9 to 8 in this story. Love the Story!

Spuds193Spuds193about 13 years ago
GREAT LIKE MORE AFTER CH 7

Very good storey and would like more after CH 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing!

You are amazing! I have also written on literotica though it's been a long time, check out psychotic_princess "A master's wish"

ChaamChaamover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Love your writing! Is the "work work work" an orc peon quote? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fan

loved the details ....... keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved

Loved the chapter but.. I don't think they closed the door ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delightful!!!

I get caught up in your stories so thoroughly that I rush onto the next one before leaving a comment, sorry! You're a wonderful writer and I hope to see much more from you in the future.

RisaxRisaxover 11 years ago
Amazing as always!

Well, I guess it's that time once again. Time to write a long-ass comment for a Lien_Geller story.

First off, I like the various points of view in this story. Gwen, Sonya and Jamie. They all tell the story of the previous chapters differently, and it's very interesting to see how they all experienced it. But you do more fun things than only that with the different POV's ;-)

Gwen's point of view started out pretty sadly, with her recalling how she had lost her husband and was out of a job. But luckily, it picked up quickly. The way in which you showed her becoming aroused and masturbating was very hot, and I liked some of her comments about Jamie and Sonya as well. (The way she spoke of Sonya having bought naughty undergarments, and that he was in for a hell of a ride. And of course the whole "She screamed his name to the heavens, and the whole of the third floor.")

I loved Sonya as well, not only because her crazy comments always make me laugh. But also the way in which you wrote about her history, about her kids, how their father had run out and how she had always had feelings for Jamie, but was afraid to act on them. Some of my favorite lines from her POV were when she spoke off "unleashing the lingerie." and "orgasms need to be heard, damnit!" Have I mentioned that I like her crazy comments? :-P

And back to Jamie, one of the luckiest protagonists in an erotic story...

First he gets tackled by Gwen, wearing nothing but her shirt, garterbelt and stockings (hubba, hubba.) and nearly gets fucked by her then and there. ("need to fuck your boyfriend now, won't be long") and Sonya actually finds it hot!

So yeah, the sex was crazy hot as always. The threesome was amazing, the descriptions of Jamie fucking Gwen's pussy and licking Sonya's was great to read about, as well as how both women figured out their bi-sexuality. But my favorite part had to be Jamie bending Sonya over the bed and screwing her from behind while fingering her ass, and then fucking her ass. That was very great descriptive work!

Though that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy Jamie fucking Gwen and having her request to have him spray his spunk down her throat, because I did!

All in all, this thread was a bit more sex-heavy then the first two.

But I'm not complaining, not at all. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story!

So far the story is a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

While getting the perspective of the other characters is good, maybe a litle too much re-cap at the start of this chapter. Just assume we remember what happened last chapter, and just give a few contextual hints to place the other characters perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
repeating

I would have given you 5 stars, but your brief description of the previous chapter was half of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's a pleasure reading your works. Though, I do wish that you included more a** play in your later works as you have in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

It's perfect sweetheart! X

Mojo648Mojo648almost 6 years ago
Review.

Nice storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Modesty

You're a very exelent writer, but they should at some point shut the door!

wicked62wicked62over 4 years ago

I didn't like the repeat of the last chapter, threw half of

This chapter. Too much like homework.

Anonamous23Anonamous23over 3 years ago
Wow

I have read many stories on here. But!! This one is a really good series! Hope the rest of it stays just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting and sexy story line. Excellent story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The sex part is getting too much. Try improving on that

RadAshaRadAshaalmost 3 years ago

Was a bit disappointed that so much of this chapter was more recap of previous chapter.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Amazing story, Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An outstanding installment to the series, even with the chapter 2 recap that was so long!!

You should learn the difference between 'faint' and 'feint'-proper usage, and all that!! Also, keep up with who is doing what to whom...you mixed up Gwen for Sonya at one point...

On to the next chapter...and more experiences with Allison, her gift(s) to Jamie, and to the ladies...

Five**5**Stars...again...and in spite of the boo-boos!

MADDOGINTEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doing a great job thank you.

Very entertaining.

NB: You might want to completely remove the apostrophe key from your keyboard because you almost alway get it wrong and use it far too often. Some other minor spelling errors. You could use a good strict editor/proof reader.

Best wishes and thank you.

- Vadar

NovaMNovaM8 months ago

Howdy, @Lien_Geller. This is mucho fun. Keep them episodes flowing our way, please, pretty please.πŸ‘‚πŸΌ We are allπŸ‘‚πŸΌ

Have a nice day.🌸

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Another resounding 5/5

Good stuff, on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good tale, but could use a little more balance between raw sex and storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES