All Comments on 'Aphrodisia Ch. 05'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Months between chapters???

Arrrgh - that's worse than waiting for the next season of a tv series to start up! LOL - Great work, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good job!

I always look forward to your updates, your a good writer, realy. you should even think bout publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another great update

Feeling, emotion, plot and plot twists-- another great update! I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When is the next installment?

I'm interested in where you're giong with this story. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Having just found your series, I have sat most of the day and read everything written so far. All I can say is amazing. The story plot is perfect, the sex is hot, and the flow just keeps you reading. I cant wait for the next installment and hope that its soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A few months?!?!?!

You're going to make us wait A FEW MONTHS for another fantastically brilliant story?! I'm tempted to curse you with writer's block for the other things you're writing. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Altough the sex is great....

The storyline had me hooked from the first chapter. Great writing keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep checking!

I love this series! It's well thought out and very well written. I need more! I keep checking every couple of weeks for an update. This has been going on for a few months now, it's quite obsessive. Continue the series I beg you! Or just keep writting it's brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

not the best story I've read in the cat but certainly the one i most want more of.... this story feels like it should be 15ish chapters :P MORE MORE MORE

it was always bugging me how he never asked questions about how the afterlife works and the univerise or alians etc soooo many questions i would have

also would be cool if he was now or will be immortal

one thing that bugs me a bit is sending him to get some gold but i guess he was also there to free the godess.... but now he's gonna have 3 girlfriends and a big house i assume? starting to sound like that haram he was worried about Also why does he never ask if he can mention his godlike status to anyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please!

These stories have it all but the most sure sign of their quality for me is the proverbial "I couldn't put the book down!" I read until there were no more pages to click and then cursed my luck for finding Aphrodisia before it was finished. Here's hoping the muse is still with you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
très Awesome!

Extremely arousing story in an extremely arousing series!

Greatly looking forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing read

Fun to read and leaving me and me wife wanting more. Keep up the good work, we can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm begging you

Please continue post haste. It is an excellent story and I look forward to more.

Your friend,

Bear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue

I must say this is probably my favorite piece on this website, or rather the series is. The sooner you can write more, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Some of the best erotic writing I have ever read bar none. I anxiously await the next installment.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Great!

Keep Writing! To many have forgotten the old tales. They were the best and worst of what it was to be human. We all need the reminder.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago
awesome story

just noticed that halfway through u mixed up eliza's name for gwen when she drops the torch if its possible to just change that little bit and reupload it would have been a perfect chapter.... still worth 5 stars tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top Notch

This is a very high quality story, I've enjoyed it quite a bit up to now as erotica. The last few chapters have slowly revealed a deeper story and characters than many published works I've read. I'm enjoying the slow, sensual reveal and cannot wait to read your remaining works!

JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep It Going

I have read your post that this was Early work and you didn't think it your best work and not continue.I disagree. This should stand for itself, maybe add chapters as it Is a Great story line. I was rereading this chapter and know you have a couple more, but Please don't walk away from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Friggin Fantastic.

Excellent writing. When he licked her asshole this chapter hit 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NEVER EVER READ THIS!

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A FINISH TO THIS SERIES. I'VE EMAILED THE AUTHOR SEVERAL TIMES AND WAS NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM. GREAT SERIES BUT THE STORY GOES DEAD. WHY? I'D LIKE TO KNOW.

MorningfrostMorningfrostover 8 years ago
To Anonymous,

The author does indeed respond to email. I've spoken with him a couple times. He's also mentioned on his profile page that this story needs a complete rewrite, as it was one of his very early attempts at writing. So calm down. Lien writes slowly, but he WILL eventually get back to this story. Keep an eye on his profile page to keep track of his story progress.

Lien_GellerLien_Gellerover 8 years agoAuthor
To Morningfrost,

The author does indeed NOT respond to email at all. If you try to send him Feedback by pressing the "Send Feedback" button either here or on his author page then it's strictly going to be a one-way message. He responds to PM's on the forum or comments on his stories. Like this one!

Other than that, Morningfrost is right. ^_^

MorningfrostMorningfrostover 8 years ago
Oops, sorry about that Lien.

Couldn't remember what method I'd used before. Knew your profile mentioned it, but was too lazy to go check lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Ive read all of them 3 times and dont get tired thank you and please keep writing

rayironrayironalmost 7 years ago
Not a guy given to understated gestures i see....grin

You have a grand exuberance that's most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Happy Reader going into 6

Great writing , good switch up, decent amount of sex + story line .

Can't wait for more :D

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Loved it. There is an incorrect refrence to gwen in the cellar i.e "Then when the light hit him Gwen actually dropped the torch." that should be Elisha. At this point gwen hasn't visited the cellar.

I know this series is dormant. but it was really good and for a first effort it was fucking fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overall Excellent

This story is excellent with this chapter one of the best. Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great adventure story

Excellent characters, exciting plot, and wonderfully written love scenes add up to an outstanding adventure story, which gets even better in this chapter.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Interesting twist here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s all so incredibly interesting, I love it all. Thank you so much for taking me along with you on this very exciting treasure trip

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

This is all so inter, it's an adventure rivaling Indiana Jones and thrown into a pot then a liberal helping old Greek and Roman mythology added all stirred together with an enormous phallus. Would women in the modern world fall at your feet like that ? I would hope so.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB7 months ago

Excellent story and so far I haven’t seen any of it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story! I hope there are more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES