All Comments on 'Aphrodisiac Slime'

by msyking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 8 years ago
Tentaclicious

Good story. I like the way the story plunges straight into the action and leaves the reader with questions at the end.

Obelisk5Obelisk5over 8 years ago
Wow

Liked PoV. It was really twisted and hot, much better than standart monster-on-female stories. And ending was really curious. Will we see a sequel?

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
With respect.

Try a man, the right one can be a "little" warmer. Call me anytime.

msykingmsykingover 7 years agoAuthor
Well

I hadn't planned on writing a sequel. I just thought about this one day when I was at the library. Also, the dream was real. She really was attacked by the monster. The tentacles were all just the appendages of a single creature. It didn't want her to cum because it feeds on vaginal lubricant and the hornier she got, the more she produced. (it feeds by just absorbing its nutrients through its skin).

At the end of the story she couldn't cum because that is an unfortunate side-effect of the slime. She will never be able to cum again. Just get hornier and hornier the harder she tries to cum. This means the creature will most likely come back to her in the near future to feed on her juices again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done!

You are Really good at understanding and describing the female perspective and anatomy of sex unlike other erotica I have found out there! Keep on going!

AndiBanandiAndiBanandialmost 5 years ago

One of my all time favorites. Never fails to get me wet and squirmy. I don't know if you even check this site anymore but please, please, please, please write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would love to hear this read by a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous