Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 092

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

Hearing her cutting words pop his male ego, Thor grew angry as he continued to furiously hump the empty air. Spitting his rage filled words he yelled "Hey bitch! Maybe you are just too used to those faggoty Greek boys and don't know what real man is like! Most women honored to lay with thunder god! Perhaps I launch my hammer into this ripe cunt now and teach you how to be proper woman serviced by proper MAN!"

Aphrodite laughed at his angry words as she watched his prodigious drooling cock throb in the cold winter air. Raising her eyebrow in great amusement she said "You have GOT to be kidding! I bet you have NEVER pleased a woman in your whole pitiful life since it is obvious you don't know what the fuck you are doing. If YOU are the sorry excuse for a God they have in the north, the women up there are truly to be pitied. Have you ever satisfied a woman? Do you even KNOW what a clitoris IS?"

"You speak bad words woman and use fancy words Thor not understand. Thor knows this though, , and you do not know what you say!" he snapped back. "I have been with thousands of girls and ALL have considered themselves blessed to accept my cock into their cunts. You should have seen that bitch Grid bark and growl as I took her!"

Her face twisting into a smirk Aphrodite giggled. "I bet poor old GRID might have quite a different story to tell. Anyhoo, listen, it's not you it's me, so, let's just break this party off and go on our own ways." Looking at him kneeling naked at her feet, she smiled as she ran her toes into his right palm. "This rough hand might be your best bet at relief anyway boy! So why don't you just run away now, whack off and let's pretend the last few weeks never happened."

His face turning blood red, fury mixed with lust and surged through Thor's body like a raging river. He had NEVER been spoken to like this before, much less from a woman! Even more infuriating, in all of his long life he had never been denied a woman's body, always taking whatever wench was handy when his balls needed draining. Had Aphrodite been a man he would have punched her right in the face but he restrained himself. Had she also been a normal woman, he would have long since plunged into her, filling her deep wet cave full of his hot norse seed, but her divine status had made him think twice. His hands now vibrating and shaking with rage he was all id now and Thor snapped. Roughly grabbing both of her ankles he spread her legs wide open to receive him as he prepared to mount her body. Smiling both in vengeance and horniness, he was now going to show this bitch who was boss and pump her so full of his boiling Viking mead it would flow out of her ears!

Startled by his sudden movement as he moved forward to penetrate her, Aphrodite went ballistic when she realized what he was attempting. Suddenly glowing bright purple with rage, she kicked her legs free from his iron grip and stood up, punching Thor straight into the face and knocking him down to the ground in the process.

"YOU LOWLIFE REDNECK MOTHER-FUCKING PIG!!!! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN RAPE THE GODDESS OF LOVE AND LIVE?" she screamed as she held her arms out straight and electrical sparks began to swirl around both of them in a cloud before completely covering the now spread-eagle Thor on the ground. Overpowered by her superior magic, he gulped as he quickly found himself pinned to the ground by a surprisingly strong force and not able to move at all. As his arms and legs stretched out even wider as Aphrodite spread her arms, Thor quickly realized he was completely helpless, made very apparent by the feel of his naked manhood and delicate balls dangling exposed between his legs. Looking up into the furious face of Aphrodite, her beauty still tormenting his lust with her gorgeous nudity, now glowering with seething hate down into his face, the slow Viking God realized he had just made a terrible terrible decision.

Seeing the completely naked Thor struggling to get up at her feet seemed to calm Aphrodite, and her glowering frown turned into an evil smile. Holding her hands out even farther, she giggled as she saw Thor stretched to his absolute physical limit, exposing every inch of his body to whatever punishment she wanted to inflict. His legs shaking as he tried to close them, he began to sweat as she stood right in between his open crotch and felt the top of her foot under his helpless balls.

"Mmmmmmmm, these feel very full!" she purred as she jangled his testicles with her toes, enjoying the quivering sensation of his terrified manhood on the top of her feet. Suddenly pulling her foot back quickly, she rapidly brought it back towards his helpless balls. The uncontrollable flinch and desperate begging of Thor caused her great amusement as she stopped just short of punting his balls right off of his body, swishing the air as she purposefully missed.

Thor was sweating now. Unable to break free of her magic and exposed completely, he was totally at her mercy. As she toyed with his testicles with her foot he braced himself as any minute he expected to feel the full force of a Goddess kick planted squarely into his helpless delicate manhood.

Looking at Thor on the ground, Aphrodite shook her head. Despite being such a completely pitiful fuck, and a giant asshole to boot, he was certainly delicious to look at. "You are nice eye candy boy, but you picked the wrong Goddess to try and rape. Even though you are a God, you are on MY territory now, and are under my control." Running her toes through his pubic hair in lazy circle eights she continued. "I thought about taking my these, but as the Goddess of Love, I hate violence!"

Squatting down over his stomach the Goddess could feel her pussy throb as her wet slit touched the rippled abs of Thor. She giggled when she felt his still painfully erect cock smack helplessly against her ass, as she started to writhe on his stomach, her nectar growing hotter and hotter in her womb. "You got me all riled up and did not release me!" she growled as she undulated on his lower stomach as she grew wetter and wetter. "No, I thought about kicking you into Eunuch status, but I have a much better punishment in mind for you!"

Easing her body up, she crawled back and looked down at his cock, aching and straining right beneath her pussy, desperate to reach up and plunge into her. Moaning uncontrollably, Aphrodite took her right hand and began teasing her nipples while her left hand started gently stroking her ripe bud, her love lava boiling in her body as it bubbled up inside of her. Thor was transfixed as he watched the Goddess of love masturbating right over his body, her full ripe womanly scent driving him crazy as he licked her juices that remained in his beard. His face flushed red as he desperately tried to break free of her magic, his mind in a frenzy to plunge his hard cock into the glorious cooch just inches away. Suddenly with a great cry Aphrodite screeched as a flood of thick, glowing honey poured out of her pussy and glopped in wave after wave onto his throbbing helpless cock and balls.

As the honey touched his flesh Thor let out an elephant like wail of both pain and pleasure. Aphrodite's nectar was hot and slightly burned his flesh while at the same time it throbbed and teased him, instantly feeling as if every millimeter of his penis and scrotum were simultaneously sucked and tickled by a million nymphs at once. Lifting his head up in disbelief he stared down at his cock, now glowing purple in the glistening goo, and shuddered as yet another moan and shiver erupted from his body. His mouth quivering and his voice stuttering he begged. "Please Goddess, PLEASE!!!! Thor need relief!!!! PLEASE!!!"

"Thor need relief!" Aphrodite smirked as she mocked him. Standing up, she grimaced as she released one final load of her nectar onto him, laughing as she smeared it all over his cock with her foot, coating him completely in her thick hot marmalade. "Aphrodite need relief too!" she laughed as she stared down into his shaking groaning face. Holding her honey coated foot to his lips, she barked. "Lick these clean fucker!"

Ravenously Thor attacked her toes as he was a throbbing writhing pit of need now. Grinning as she felt his tongue dance over her flesh, once clean she removed her foot from his mouth. "There we go, you are learning. And because I am a benevolent Goddess, I will eventually let you go." Passing her hand over his body, she closed her eyes. "There, all nice and sealed away for the duration. Once one thousand women have cum onto your face, the bonds will release and you can jack off. Until then though, you shall remain bound and locked away!"

Growling and gurgling as his mouth was full of her delicious jam, Thor screamed. "No BITCH NO!!! You suck Thor NOW!"

Shaking her head again in disbelief, she looked down at his helpless throbbing cock and smiled. "You really ARE stupid aren't you?" She laughed. "FINE! Since you are such a thick muscle headed moron, you need a harsher lesson. I was trying to be NICE! I figured that after five or six years certainly some of these druid girls would have had the opportunity to ride your face and eventually you would learn how to service them properly. Since you continue to be a dick however, obviously you need a much longer lesson." Waving her hand over his cock again she laughed. "There, now you are locked until that old girlfriend of yours GRID rides your face to one thousand orgasms! Hopefully for your sake she wanders by as you will remain bound here to the earth until you are released. I am sure since you are such a stud, she will be more than happy to help her old boyfriend out."

For once Thor shut up, realizing that his fate was much worse now. As he tried to think of how on earth he would convince Grid to release him, much less find her as he was helpless, he let out another pitiful wail as the nectar continued to tease him. The honey was relentless, throbbing and tickling his cock constantly as he groaned uncontrollably. He shuddered as he realized that he would be tormented and denied release for years, perhaps forever now.

Turning away from Thor, Aphrodite waved her hand over her body and dressed herself in a beautiful diaphanous pink silk gown. She was hornier than ever, completely unsatisfied by Thor but incredibly turned on by his body. Leaning over her shoulder she winked at him as she began to launch into the air. "Anyhoo, Have fun Thor. I have to run off now and find someone worthy to fuck."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12