Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 096

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, for the final finishing touches." Ganymede announced as he motioned to four Nymphs to bring in the statue. Pushing the golden idol into the room was easy as it was hollow inside but the glittering images were breathtaking and Dionysus gasped as he saw it. There cast in pure Gold were all three of the Graces, all deliciously naked and staring back at them with lifelike gazes. Ganymede was obviously pleased with the statue and he was smiling when he suddenly grabbed it and tossed it high into the air. In a perfect arc the statue tumbled through the air and landed exactly on the top branch, resting right at the crest of the tree.

Walking back to Dionysus, Ganymede called out to the Nymphs. "Ladies, Ladies, our beautiful Mistresses for today gather around. It is time for the grand illumination!"

At these words deafening peals of excited giggles cascaded over the patio and pierced the cold late afternoon air as every Nymph in the palace scrambled to gather around the tree for the big reveal. The two Gods stood and watched in erotic wonder as the nubile and lovely nymphs gathered, when suddenly one rushed forward. In her hand she held a small green bower of thick round leaves, all dripping with tiny white berries. With a mischievous grin on her face she dangled the makeshift bouquet over her body, pushing her foot and hips forward as she stared blushingly and lustfully at the two naked Gods before her. Dionysus was confused but when he looked over at Ganymede, who already was kneeling on the floor and kissing his way up her nude delicious legs it was obvious he knew what this symbol meant. With his erection completely on display Ganymede lovingly kissed his say up the Nymphs leg and glorious round thighs, pausing before he lifted her gown and planted a nice long shower of small kisses on her silken and rapidly dampening panties.

The Nymph was very pleased, and stroked Ganymede's head as she turned and glared at Dionysus. Pointing to the floor and extending her foot, Dionysus knew what he needed to do and dropped to his knees and paid his homage at her delightful temple. As she walked off he turned to Ganymede.

"What was THAT all about?"

Laughing, Ganymede answered. "In retrospect, it might have been a mistake to tell the Nymphs about Mistletoe!"

Laughing as well, the two now completely erect and still naked Gods stood and Ganymede winked at his friend. Seeing that the crowd of Nymphs had fully assembled at the base of the tree Ganymede picked up the one piece of the pearl rope he left dangling off in his hand. Looking at Dionysus, he counted down "Three, Two, One!" and as he finished his countdown, a golden spark exited his divine hand and into the end of the rope. Smiling widely, Ganymede watched as the spark slowly snaked up the rope illuminating the jewels that all now warmly glowed in the growing dim of the fading early winter light.

Gasps of astonishment and glee erupted from the patio as not only was the tree a dazzling spectacle of glowing and glittering gemstones, but the illuminating pearl rope had also been strung over every window and door as well as the entire outline of the Grace's Enormous palace. The rope also snaked out into the gardens which now all glowed, like the tree, in a glorious riot of luminous colors. The Grace's gardens were already astonishingly beautiful before, a proper refuge for three of the most gorgeous Goddesses on earth, but the addition of the glittering illuminating gems casting their soft light throughout their paths was a vision beyond description.

His mouth open in awe, Dionysus crooked his eyebrow up and turned to his friend. "Spectacular, simply spectacular! But, I should be pissed with you Ganymede!"

Snapping his head back, Ganymede exclaimed "Why Lord Dionysus, do you not like it?"

"I do, very much I must say, and that is why I am pissed. In all of the centuries you have decorated MY palace for the Solstice, you never did anything this grand before. You have been holding OUT on me fucker!" he joked in mock anger.

Giggling, Ganymede looked down at his nude and helpless meat dangling between his own legs and sighed. "Let's just say that THIS year I had some extra motivation."

Laughing, Dionysus looked down at his own helpless cock and nodded. "Good point old boy, good point! Well, who knows, this fantastic creation of yours just might get us BOTH sprung! I am sure the girls are just going to love it!"

.

Seven hundred miles to the southwest in Sicily, similar gasps of pleasure were heard, but they were NOT inspired by a Solstice Tree display. Still wriggling in the warm honey cave of Galatea, Ares had given up all hope of direct escape. Figuring correctly that the sooner he wore the Cyclopian Beauty out sexually the sooner he would escape her wet sticky prison. With meticulous skill the war god listened closely to her reactions as he experimented with various techniques inside her pussy. Over the course of the rest of the afternoon he discovered that from the inside her wet cavern he could play her body with the same skill that Orpheus plucked his world famous lyre.

Constantly doused with her unending nectar bubbling up over him, it was hard to maintain his footing but he was able to brace himself tightly in her tight flesh folds with some care. Finally discovered her g-spot and pressing his face hard into its bulbous sensitive surface, kissing and sucking it wildly as the rest of his body stroked and caressed her soft womanly walls, the rumbling and shaking of his surroundings and the loud earsplitting shrieks of utter bliss erupting from her mouth told him he was on the right path. Now rubbing his whole body against her, his own desperate need driving him on, he was able to create a giant exploding unending orgasm from his delighted host that went on for hours. Finally, the cave shuddered violently and a giant Tsunami of hot steaming nectar rushed up from her vagina and shot him out of her body like a champagne cork as she shrieked and pounded the earth, her toes digging long trenches in the ground as she instantly passed out from sheer unadulterated sexual exhaustion.

Ares, landing roughly on the ground could see nothing as thick girl honey clung to every inch of his body, but his ears told him all he needed to know. Her loud screams of pleasure had quietly melted now into a full rumbling womanly snore. Galatea would sleep for days, her pussy serviced into a realm of such utterly sweet bliss she would never ever forget it. Suddenly finding himself free, Ares gasped for air since despite his divinity, his human form of Demetrius had dangled on the edge of drowning for the past twelve hours. Shaking his head, he reached up to his face and clawed glops of her nectar from his eyes so he could see. Standing up his knees were weak as the past day had been ridiculously exhausting, but despite his aching muscles, Ares ran like mad for the mountain path. He ran like the wind realizing that he desperately needed to get away before Galatea woke up.

As he scrambled down the path, his naked sticky body cut and buffeted by sharp rocks and bare thorny branches in the cold early winter air, he had to laugh. Of all of the lame stupid plans that had gone wrong for him in the past, this had to be his most spectacular failure of all time. Now giving up completely on the idea of seducing Aphrodite in Demetrius form, the war God had one mission. He needed to get back to his ship, get cleaned up from the giant mess that coated his body and retire to his private cabin. It would take a few days of uninterrupted meditation to transform back into his God body, and he relished the transformation. He had had quite enough of the human experience and wanting nothing more than to return to his normal form and powers.

Reaching the bottom of the hill, he panted and wheezed as his exhaustion finally caught up with him. Crumpling down to the sand, he could not take another step forward. Looking out into the bay his goal was clearly in sight as his ship was anchored right where he left it. He was almost home now, and the sight of his freedom so tantalizingly near filled the sails of his second wind. Now strolling confidently down the beach, the last golden rays of the December sun stretched his shadow long onto the cold sands.

His eyes suddenly grew wide with terror as from behind him he heard rumbling, and his shadow disappeared under a much much larger shadow of some giant form looming up behind him. Fear gripping his body, he sweated as he slowly and reluctantly turned around, fully expecting to see the huge naked delicious body of the insatiable Galatea coming after him for a second round. As his eyes focused on the giant in front of him, he sighed in relief and slumped.

"Oh thank ZEUS it is you Talos!" he screamed, happy to see the great bronze servant of Hephaestus standing behind him instead of the lusty curvy Cyclops. "Hey, since you are here, perhaps you can gi—"

His words were cut short when Talos rapidly swooped down with his huge bronze hands and scooped up the God into his metal palm. Grinning as he felt the "human" squirming and shouting in the prison of his giant hands, he laughed.

"Oh Demetrius you tricky tricky little mortal! FINALLY, after so many years, you are in my grasp! I have followed and tracked you for decades but now my long journey is over. Lord Hephaestus will be so pleased with this early Solstice present!"

Unable to hear the screaming protests of Ares coming from his hands, Talos waded out into the ocean and headed north towards Vesuvius, and the palace of Hephaestus. The giant bronze servant creaked as a smile finally formed on his huge metal mouth as he imagined the joy in his master's eyes at his final capture of Demetrius. Now swimming through the cold waters, Ares banged impotently on the hollow metal shell of his hands as he was completely confused by Talos's sudden seemingly erratic behavior.

Back in the cave of Montserrat countless months had transpired inside the time bubble. The Muses and Graces were excellent teachers and Apollo, denied any release until his lessons were over, was an extremely diligent and quick learning student. Slowly, but relentlessly, over the months each Goddess had trained Apollo on how best to please a woman, especially a beautiful worthy Goddess like Euphrosyne. Clio taught him all of the secrets of history, learning how great romantic heroes of the past treated their women like queens not pieces of meat. Calliope taught him all the alluring mysteries of epic poetry, turning his clownish fratboy seduction techniques into words worthy of a Goddess's love.

The other Muses and Graces all imparted their own specialized knowledge and to their great delight, it was not just dancing and poetry they taught. Each Goddess, coated and soaked in the pussy wetting waters of the pond, spent weeks with Apollo's golden tongue worshipping their bodies. Calliope taught Apollo how wet a woman can be gotten just by a long loving lick up her back. Aglagea instructed how each toe of a woman's foot was connected to an erogenous zone in her love zone, and how the light nibbles and gentle sucking of a small toe can have a woman gushing like a geyser in seconds. Thalia instructed Apollo how a woman's nipples were much more sensitive than men imagine, and gentle kitten kisses work much better than hard violent ravaging.

His instructors were thorough and he quickly learned what they all liked and what they all did not and after weeks of his studies, every one of them was astonished at his progress. Gone was the arrogant though handsome asshole they knew before replaced by the most attentive lover in history. Clio, sighing uncontrollably as she lazily stroked the Golden Boys hair through her fingers as he lovingly teased and suckled her pussy, looked over hazily at Euphrosyne and smiled. "Girl, I think we have created a WONDERFUL gift for you now. In fact" she winked as she quivered out another orgasm as he nuzzled in her lap "We may have been TOO generous!"

Euphrosyne, her toes still wiggling as she tingled all over from the glorious tongue bath she had just minutes earlier received from Apollo, grinned and nodded. "No doubt! I cannot imagine what I will have to do to reciprocate such a fine fine gift as THIS!"

.

Winking back to her, Clio spoke "Well, I can think of a couple of things. One, and I think Apollo will like his one, I think it is time you give this poor boy some relief. I don't even remember how long we have been in here anymore, but I bet those delicious sacks of his are about to pop. I think a good student should be rewarded for acing his finals, don't you? I think this Golden Boy here has earned a handy to top all handies!!!"

Euphrosyne laughed and nodded as a cheer went up from her two sisters and the rest of the muses. "I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree!" she cried as she reached over with her foot and seductive ran her sole up the flexing ass muscles of Apollo, now lightly kissing the crook of Clio's inner thigh. "And in the spirit of the holidays, I think we should ALL participate. Even though I want him as my boyfriend, I do believe in SHARING!!!

Looking back to Clio, she saw her friend shaking now, open mouthed and shivering as she lay on the soft flowered ground and completely swept away by yet another countless orgasm teased from her womb by the talented God. As she waited for her friend to recover from her contractions, Euphrosyne then asked "And what was the OTHER thing?"

.

Her eyes half closed and her face flushed, Clio reached behind her and lifted up her large goblet. Turning it upside down, she then shook it in the air. "Well, as you can see, we are now all out of that delicious TEQUILA. I think we would ALL love a refill!"

Pointing back to her, Euphrosyne nodded. "AGREED! In fact, I want to stock up and take some back to Olympus when we leave. I bet this will be a big hit at the party!" Standing up in the water to go retrieve more liquor from the cactus, she looked over at Clio as the others all lifted Apollo up out of her crotch and gathered around him in the water. Watching Apollo, and despite being completely and totally sexually sated and satisfied, Euphrosyne grew surprisingly wet as she thought he never looked hotter than he did right now.

Her sisters were beside him in the water and both ran their legs up his as they took turns kissing him as the other Muses joined them in the pond. All were very sated like she was, and wobbled unsteadily in a post orgasmic haze, as each had been throughly serviced by their eager student's tongue. Most astonishing and erotic though was the appearance of Apollo, who looked ready to explode he was so obviously overly aroused.

His cock had never looked so hard, as its head now was angry. Twitching, red and vibrating it stood completely straight out at a ninety degree angle. His balls also were transformed by his erotic ordeal as they had swollen to twice their normal size and were throbbing and purple. Over the months, as he had worshipped and suckled so many beauties, his seed had perpetually filled his bulging sacks that now looked as if they could not take one more ounce. His face was glistening too, as he had been perpetually doused and saturated in each of their flooding warm honey baths as he diligently and eagerly worshipped each one. Standing in the center of the pond, and now surrounded by Muses and Grace's worshipping his body, his eyes were closed as he continued to breathe in the intoxicating steam mixed with the musky odor of aroused Goddesses stroking him. Seeing this erotic scene and watching them all now slowly jack him off, Euphrosyne called out.

"Hey! Don't let him pop until I bring back the drinks. I want to be there when he fires off!"

The girls in the water giggled at her request and motioned her on, all wanting more shots of the delicious drink before they returned home. Scampering naked out of the water, warm droplets cascading down her gorgeous body, Euphrosyne walked over to the cactus and smiled. Waving her hands in front of her, twelve large Amphoras formed and she decided to fill them all for the party back in her palace. Grasping the arm of the cactus, she smiled as the sweet liquor began to pour out and fill the amphoras. As she began her task, Euphrosyne looked back over at Apollo in the water and realized she needed to hurry.

His whole body was shaking violently and he now had raised his hands to his head and was moaning uncontrollably and very loudly. He was obviously extremely close to release and she quickly closed the tap and decided to fill the amphoras later. With his back to her she could not see his face, but from the sounds coming from his mouth, and the sight of his flexing muscles in his ass pulsating in and out it was obvious he was mere seconds from cumming, and from the sounds of it, it was going to be a BIG ONE. Calling out to her friends, Euphrosyne yelled. "Hey BEEYOTCHES!!!! Don't let him pop before I get over there!!!"

The fates are strange. Their power over even the Gods goes unquestioned as sometimes fate brings fortune and sometimes it brings disaster, but whatever it brings there is little that can be done about it. In this case, with a cruel sense of humor and twisted concept of justice, the fates decided to be unkind to Apollo. Months and months earlier, when he had first entered the cave and hid in the maze of wisteria vines on the ceiling, Apollo had picked the wrong branch to crawl out on and his weight had snapped it in two and tossed him to the floor.

Since that time, he had been in this pond and under the spell of Euphrosyne and the warm inviting waters and his hatred and anger for the Goddess had melted into first affection and then even love. She too had nothing but lust and adoration for Apollo now as her long teasing feud was finally at an end. When they returned to Olympus she was determined that they would become a couple, and who knows, in time might even marry. Her feelings of irritation and anger at him in the past had transformed now into genuine warm emotions of love.

While this miraculous emotional transformation between Euphrosyne and Apollo had happened on the cave floor of the past few months, fate had patiently waited for the opportunity to strike. When Apollo had originally fallen to the ground, his bow, quiver and bag had accidentally snagged onto another branch that did not snap. Not heavy enough to break the branch, it was heavy enough to bend it, and the angle it warped into caused everything hanging on it to glacially begin to slide down the vine. Each day the vine had dipped slightly lower as the contents inched relentlessly down the vine. Now, fate had decided was the time for gravity to take over and bow, quiver and his bag containing Medusa's blood tumbled to the cave floor, landing right at Euphrosyne's feet.

Startled by the object almost hitting her as it whizzed by her head, Euphrosyne bent down to see what object had almost clocked her in the head. As she saw it, her smiling brown eyes suddenly narrowed as she instantly recognized the items and knew they were Apollo's. Counting the arrows, she counted exactly twelve and saw each tip still glowed green as they had already been dipped into the blood of Medusa ready for firing. Rage now rushed back into her body as she held the bow and all of the arrows in her hand, understanding exactly what the green blood meant. Apollo had planned on using this weapon on all of them, and as she pondered it and realized the nefariousness of his plot, her anger boiled.

"That sneaky mother fucker!!!!" she glowered as she looked back at him straining in the water. He was shaking now, right on the very edge of bliss. Seeing his ass dimples expand and contract as he prepared to release she snapped. Without thinking, her anger and fury having completely overwhelmed her, she lifted the bow, loaded with all twelve arrows and fired them all at once.