All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Reward Ch. 01'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You made my day!!!

Thank you! I have missed your lovely writing. I have loved everything you have written on literotica so far.

This new story seems promising so far. There is not much there yet, except th bare set up for the story, but it looks good.

But! Please don't forget your unfinished stories. please continue "It's legal on other planets" It has now been so long, that i fear you have abbandoned it. And I was sooo looking forwards to see the continuation as Kyle joins Alyssa inspace. You left me with a near perfect cliffhanger there. Further on, I think i remember you saying something about more stories about Morgan and her genie. This is also one of my favourites.

I hope you wil continue these stories, and and this new promising one.

Thank you for a good read.

Paladin Steelbreaker

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Hi all,

So this is something I wrote to amuse myself while in a kind of "waiting period" between other projects. I recently published the sequel to my novel, "Good Intentions," (formerly "Angels, Demons and Alex" here on Lit.), and I'm working on getting paperback versions together for both, and well... I was stuck with some time where I didn't want to move on to the next novel, but I didn't want to be NOT writing, and a good chunk of this had already been sitting on my computer, so I figured, "Why the hell not?"

I don't expect this story will go anywhere in terms of publishing beyond Literotica. While I'm enjoying the exercise, I see enough echoes of my previous work(s) that I don't have any intention of charging people for it, so Literotica seems like the perfect place.

At any rate: the story absolutely isn't finished with chapters 1 and 2. I've got 2-3 more chapters (depending on how to divide them) to post, but Literotica has been busy enough as a site that stuff doesn't post as quickly as it used to. The story isn't finished with those other chapters; I've a good deal more to write before this is done, and I will confess up front that this story is not my highest priority. But, again, I figured, why not produce something fun while I had the time, and why just let perfectly good material sit in my computer, right?

So, yes, I do plan on running this to a fitting conclusion, but I cannot give timelines. There's just too many details.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy it! If you're interested in my other work, check out my author profile! And THANK YOU for your votes, your comments, and your support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your books

if you are the author of good intentions and natural consequences then i love your books. its pretty amazing and i look forward to seeing more :)

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Part 1... now on to Part 2.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love everything I read from you.

And I've read everything on this site plus Good Intentions, Natural Causes and Poor Man's Fight. Definitely don't want you to stop writing, so even if you don't immediately do sequels to my favorite stuff (without a doubt Good Intentions, etc) I'm happy with any bones you throw us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great to hear from you again

I have been reading from chapter 1 of angels demons and Alex and I thought you stopped writing on lit. I'll be sure to buy the book you published on my kindle and I can't wait to hear more about Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lisanne :-)

Queen Lisanne = Queen Lisa Ann? Hi hum...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I haven't even read the story yet. I just had to do this before i forgot, this time. Dude, your stories are so good that even the disclaimers have me rolling in stitches. Sets the tone for the entire story. Just, wow.

Jose_RickJose_Rickabout 8 years ago

The introductory warning alone merits a five star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Opening Words

Was Great! Then started reading story-Better Yet!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A marvelous opening Chapter

I'm glad I stumbled across this.

I hope what follows is as good as the start.

And away we go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Found this by chance

Character development✔

Plot✔

Well written✔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES