Aphrodite's Reward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sensations on her breasts built, another priestess moved in to bring the ritual to the next level. Ariella looked on with open lust and appreciation as Merra slid on her hands and knees to prostrate herself between Zenobia's spread legs. The view of Merra's lovely ass offered up a visual pleasure that Ariella fully indulged in. Her gaze lifted from Merra's flesh to the face of their avatar. Zenobia looked down, eyes full of anticipation and her chest heaving with breath as Merra brought her kiss to the wet and hungry lips at her center.

"Oooohhh!" called out Zenobia. Neither woman at her chest slackened in their attention. Keaswen offered sweet caresses to Zenobia's neck and shoulders. Merra focused on her task at hand. Her head tilted only a little, just enough to allow her to gaze up at Zenobia as the young priestess further lost herself to ecstasy.

Outside the walls of the temple, many men spoke of the evils of such acts. Women, many of them claimed, were not to lie with women. Ariella knew better; she knew the will of her goddess. So did any who had the courage to listen. In truth, Aphrodite wanted mortals to enjoy love wherever they found it.

Zenobia sang out the first of what would be many orgasms. Her body would be stretched to its limits, subjected to the attention of each priestess and acolyte in the temple before the ritual was done. The goddess would see to her in that time, ensuring that Zenobia would know nothing but pleasure. Zenobia would never forget the experience.

Ariella never forgot any of her services as avatar. She had been blessed with the sacred duty countless times over the years, and been overwhelmed with gratitude every time. Her dreams often consisted of nothing but clear, consuming memories of such services.

Her hand drifted to the moistening flesh between her own legs as she watched. Aphrodite fully approved of that, too.

"Ariella," beckoned a soft voice. The high priestess dropped her hand back to her side, not at all out of shame but rather to end the distraction. She turned to find Cinna standing before her, still clad in her hooded robes.

"You have news," said Ariella.

The younger priestess nodded. "I do. Your rescuer from last night has awakened." Her eyes roamed Ariella's body with undisguised hunger and appreciation. Within the temple of Aphrodite, such open desire was accepted as flattery.

"He saved more than just my life," Ariella smiled.

"Indeed," conceded Cinna. "His name is Davos. As his clothing indicated, he is a sailor. His ship departed while he recovered, without warning."

"Will he stay in the city?"

"For a short time, at least," Cinna nodded. "Edward, steward to the king, has seen to his lodgings and requested that he stay until the queen and king see him."

"That is what I expected," Ariella sighed. "Regardless. You've seen him. Tell me: what do you think?" She waited for an answer, but within a heartbeat knew Cinna's intentions. "Oh, don't tease me," she urged. "Out with it."

"I believe he carries the favor of Aphrodite already," Cinna said with a quiet smile.

Despite herself, Ariella felt surprised. She had considered such a thing might happen, and even half-convinced herself that it might be likely, but to hear her suspicions confirmed... "Tell me."

"I desired him," Cinna said. "He is handsome enough in his own right, though not extraordinarily beautiful. He has a young sailor's body: tanned, fit, lean. His words were kind and respectful. He bears none of the disdain for women shown in other lands. I enjoyed his voice. But I felt lust beyond that," she admitted, nodding to herself thoughtfully. "He possesses an appeal to him that he does not consciously use." Cinna's eyes flicked over toward Zenobia, who moaned her way through another climax under Merra's relentless attention. "Should he become conscious of Aphrodite's favor, I expect he could be devastating."

"And the rest?" asked Ariella, openly intrigued.

"He seems bright, and earnest. I felt compassion and humility. I heard his story, though not many details. He thought he might die, and decided to die for a worthy cause. So he came to the temple during the battle."

Ariella gave a slow nod. "He came to defend Aphrodite."

"Yes." Cinna let it hang for a moment. "He has no wife, nor a lover." Her grin became wide as she watched Ariella's eyes.

"Ooooh please more," pleaded Zenobia. "More!"

The high priestess could not help but smile. This news inflamed her passions as much as the ritual, leaving her all the more needful. She had no reason to hold back. Rank had its privileges. "Come," Ariella said, and turned to join the ritual as Cinna disrobed behind her.

Ariella's hands slid over Merra's ass and her back, caressing her lovingly while silently instructing her to move aside. She heard a whimper from Zenobia as Merra complied, and a further wordless plea as Ariella guided both of the acolytes away from her breasts.

Zenobia's eyes fluttered open to see the high priestess loom over her on hands and knees. "Worship me," Zenobia beckoned softly.

Ariella chuckled. The younger priestess spoke with the words of the goddess, but the voice was still her own. She approved of the way Zenobia threw herself into the role. "As you wish," Ariella said before her lips closed on Zenobia's mouth in a deep, indulgent kiss.

Keaswen pulled away, guiding Zenobia onto her back as the high priestess claimed her right to make love to the avatar personally. Zenobia sighed with pleasure when Ariella's hand came between her very wet legs, stroking her labia and coating her fingers in preparation for further intimacy. Their kiss never broke; Zenobia and Ariella slid together, nude and needful, caressing one another with their whole bodies. Zenobia let out a noise of surrender as Ariella's fingers slipped inside her.

A trembling hand mirrored Ariella's efforts between the redheaded priestess's thighs. She adjusted her knees to widen the space, welcoming such touch. Ariella had made love with Zenobia several times before--indeed, she had been with all the women of the temple--and appreciated how the younger priestess improved every time.

They clung together, probed together and moaned together. Soon, Ariella lost herself to passion just as Zenobia did. Acolytes and priestesses surrounded them both, showering them with kisses and caresses. Though the two women remained fully conscious of every pleasure, they focused purely on one another.

Ariella felt an orgasm build. She broke her kiss with Zenobia. To her amazement, Zenobia hissed into her ear with a confident, sensuous voice that was not her own: "You will soon know greater pleasures in my service," the avatar warned. "Your duty will become clear. Open yourself. You may fear for your heart; put the fear aside and embrace your task."

This time, it was Ariella who moaned in surrender.

"I will be with you," said the avatar, "and you will know joy."