Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Ms. Kwon," I stuttered. I had spent the last couple years in fear of this powerful woman, but now here she was, a broken sex-toy. "I can't . . . I can't believe this."

She growled out me, a little bit of semen spilling from her open mouth.

I hesitated, but eventually I leaned down and undid the ring-gag that held her mouth open. She lazily spat it out, but otherwise had no reaction. She looked dead inside, the only thing motivating her was her dislike of me.

"I know . . . I know that you could have gotten out of this anytime you wanted," I said, guessing. "You're strong enough to snap those restraints, and you could have murdered every single one of those losers who lined up to rape you. But you didn't. You're punishing yourself, aren't you?"

She didn't say anything at first. "I deserve this. I deserve to be raped. Endlessly. Repeatedly. Like a piece of trash."

"You can't mean that."

"I'm weak. I was defeated, humiliated, raped and forced to cum in front of a national audience, while my daughter got the same right next to me. I couldn't protect her, and now she's marrying the man who dominated her. She's become the thing I hate most . . . a submissive woman. I failed."

This was bad. How could Dominique help me if she was like this?

"It . . . It isn't too late. We can still stop the wedding announcement. It's happening later tonight, in just a few hours. We can crash Sophia's dinner, and we can take Loli away from Rick. You could even have a rematch with Dick. You can reclaim your championship."

She coughed up a wad of semen. "No. Fuck that. I would only lose to him again. This is the end of me. I can't get any lower than this."

I took a deep breath, knowing what I had to do to win back Loli's mother. "No. Not yet. There's something worse still."

She looked up at me as I peeled my tiny thong down to my ankles. My small penis was totally soft, mostly because the rancid smell annoyed me and the sight of a woman post-gang-bang was not arousing at all, but I started to masturbate. I had to slap Little Mark around quite a bit to get a response, but it eventually came. Within a minute I was going to have a four inch erection.

Dominique stared at me in disgust with the one eye that wasn't sealed shut by dried semen. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm . . . I'm going to rape you," I threatened. "I'm going to fuck that used pussy of yours with my cock until . . . you know . . . I cum."

Dominique looked offended. "You can't rape me. You're too fucking pathetic to rape me."

"You've just been sitting there taking cocks all day, so why not mine. It's not like you are going to do anything to stop me. This is what you deserve, right?" I was terrified but I stepped forward, almost slipping on a discarded condom. I leveled my small semi-erect cock at the gaping opening of her cum-stuffed cunt. It was going to be like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway, but I was going to do it.

"Stop," Dominique said.

"Here it comes, bitch," I almost whimpered, trying to act tough.

"Stop!"

"I'm going to rock your world, bitch. Like a hurricane."

"STOP!!" she roared, and her muscular body flexed. Suddenly her restraints were pulled to the point of snapping, and her body burst free from her latex chains. She stood over me, towering like the Asian Amazon she was, and she cupped my tiny balls in her giant hand, crushing them very close to bursting. I whimpered and cried.

"You little shit! Do you think you deserve to rape me! No one deserves to rape me! Least of all you!"

I was almost crying from the pain. "Then help . . . me save . . . your daughter."

She snorted. "Fine." And she let go of my hurting testicles. "Let's go find a shower."

As we exited the filthy rape-room we found the hallway littered with bodies and the walls sprinkled with blood. Beverly Wolf had the last of the losers on the floor, and she was holding his arm upward at a painful angle. She kept twisting even though he was begging her not to.

SNAP!

The bone broke in half and Beverly let the thug fall to the floor, crying like a little girl. Beverly spat on his face as he curled up in a ball, her perfect body dripping with sweat.

"Impressive," Dominique complimented the sexy lifeguard. "Have you ever considered becoming a sex-fighter?"

Beverly pushed her long blond hair away from her face, and then felt how stiff her nipples had gotten. "I am now. That was fun."

#####

The three of us returned to my room so Dominique could shower off and we could plan our next move. My sister was there as well, having just recovered from the hard fucking Marcus had given her earlier, and she was holding on ice-pack over her swollen cunt. But knowing Sadie, she'd be fucking again within a couple hours.

Dominique came out of the shower naked and dripping, without even thinking about looking for a towel. She sat down on the couch very close to Beverly Wolf, and I noticed them exchanging small caresses. Dominique eventually settled one of her hands on Beverly's inner thigh, and my sister was looking on a little jealous. She could not take her eyes off of Beverly's chest.

"Pay attention please," I said, trying to distract the three horny women. "We have to plan our rescue of Loli perfectly if its going to work."

Sadie laughed. "It doesn't matter what you do. I don't think the three of you could defeat a single member of the Underland family, let alone four of them, and Loli wouldn't want your tiny dick back even if you did. Face it, faggot, you've already lost."

I ignored my sister. "We already know that Doctor Dick and Lifeguard Rick are powerful fighters. They defeated both Dominique and Loli in a sex-fight. Also, Dick is going to have Nurse Nixxy, Nurse Nancy, and my mom backing him up. My mom isn't a great fighter, but the nurses are decent, judging from the last sex-fight they participated in. That's five right there. Then there's Sophia, who is twisted but probably not a great fighter, but she'll have Marcus with her, and I know he'll be strong."

Sadie interrupted again. "He's a fucking GOD Mark, he just reminded me of that this morning. All four of us couldn't take him down."

"Are you saying you'll help."

"No."

I groaned. "There's also Sophia's father, the Captain of the ship, and I don't know anything about him."

"So there is no hope," Beverly sighed, her hand grazing over Dominique's pussy. "Maybe we should just give up. I . . . I'll never be with Rick. I'll never know what it's like to get fucked that hard."

"I bet I could fuck you pretty hard," Dominique whispered.

"My too," my sister agreed.

"HEY!" I yelled, trying to keep the room full of horny women focused. "I already have a plan."

I walked over to the door and opened it, welcoming in a few quests I had invited earlier. It was the Drug-girl I had met the other day, plus a few of her friends. (If you remember way back in chapter 3). There were all dressed in uniforms which were nothing more than skimpy pieces of skin-tight lingerie decorated with sparkling glitter and body paint. The temporary genetic alterations they had undergone had turned their hair and eyes into unusually bright colors, and their bodily fluids ran thick with inebriants and hallucinogens. The lead girl was the one I met the other day. She was wearing a little red thong and her small breasts were covered in pink glitter.

"Everyone, this is Sex-sugar, a very nice Drug-girl I met the other day. This is her boyfriend Cock-shot, and his sister Pussy-pop. As you know their bodies are filled with recreational drugs. They are going to help us."

"Drug-sluts," Dominique cocked an eyebrow. "Are we going to fight the Underlands or are we just going to get high. I don't do drugs Mark, I'm not a loser."

"We won't be doing any drugs, no," I said. I grabbed Cock-shot by his rather large penis, which was already semi-hard and covered in silver glitter. In front of everyone I started to beat him off, and within seconds he was cumming into a cup I held in front of his bursting penis. His semen smelled like hard liquor, and I knew it was even more powerful. I held the cup up to everyone, just so they could smell how dizzying it was. "We're going to be doing tonight's catering."

#####

The doors to the Underland's private banquet hall were being guarded by two sex-fighters I recognized from T.V. One was a man named Iron Rooster, a martial artist he would beat his female opponents into submission with his iron-hard cock. The other was a woman, the Bull Dyke. She was pretty self-explanatory. She was just a big, muscled dyke.

Dominique approached them wearing a very elegant and revealing dress, the kind the rest of the guests had arrived in. My sister had stolen it from one of the other luxury suites. Ms. Kwon looked so feminine and sophisticated that they didn't recognize the famous Dominique Kwon until they saw her pornographic tattoos, and by then it was too late. Dominique tore the multi-thousand dollar dress off her body like tissue paper and jumped in the air. her arms wrapped around the neck of Iron Rooster while her legs wrapped around the neck of Bully Dyke. They were each unconscious before they hit the floor.

From there, we hit the kitchens. Beverly went first, still wearing her provocative lifeguard uniform. She gathered all the cooks and wait-staff together, telling them that they were a potential gas leak and that she needed to do an inspection.

"What," one of the cooks said. "Didn't Lolita Kwon tell us to not trust Captain Wolf. This is some kind of trick! We-"

SMASH!

Beverly knocked him out by smashing a large plate against his head. Instantly there was chaos as the cooks and waiters tried to get free and warn the guards, but we were all upon them too quickly. Beverly cart-wheeled in front of a cute waitress before she could escape, and slammed her head into a wall to knock her out. Dominique grabbed two waiters and bashed their heads together, knocking them out to. My sister even jumped one sexy female cook, ripping off her clothes and ravishing her into submission. I tried to stop one but the Asian waitress I confronted spun-kicked me in the face. Although she was wearing high-heels and a revealing set of lingerie, the waitress was really kicking my ass. It was my sister who saved me by flipping on her hands, wrapping her legs around the waitress's neck, and then flipping her through the air.

When that was done we brought in the Drug-sluts, and we got them fucking like horny rabbits on Viagra. My sister expertly fingered Sex-sugar and Pussy-pop until the two girls were cumming their brains out, and Sadie collected their girly cum into the wine-glasses that the guests would be drinking from. Then we got out the vegetable trays and Sadie had the girls masturbate using the carrots and celery sticks like little dildos. It fell to me to help out Cock-shot, so I fingered his ass while jacking him off, aiming his alcoholic cum all over the cakes and dessert items. I ran the napkins across his hard chest and defined abdominals, because even his sweat had mind-altering drugs in it.

"Why are you helping us?" Dominique asked Sex-sugar while my sister was teasing another orgasm from her. "I mean, aren't you risking your jobs?"

"We all hate Sophia Underland more than anyone," Sex-sugar said. "She treats us like slaves, and she's been cutting our pay every time we get hired for a new gig. If we can take her out, another Underland will step in to take her place, but it'll likely mean a pay raise just to keep everyone on-board during the transition. Besides, I think Mark is kinda cute."

Her boyfriend, Cock-shot, was about to say something angry or jealous, but my finger hit his prostate at just the right moment and he started to erupt again. I made sure to jack him off extra hard just to tire him out. I didn't want to have to get in another fight, especially with the one I was about to go up against already.

When the Drug-sluts were all pumped dry we moved on to the second stage of the plan. My sister, Beverly, and I shrugged into the unconscious servers' uniforms, all of which amounted to little more than skimpy pieces of lingerie and bowties. Sadie looked good in a tiny black thong and white gloves, staying topless because her tits were so perky already. Beverly wore a more complete set, including leggings and a garter belt by the largest bra she could find was still a size too small for her massive jugs, so her was almost spilling out of her top. To my embarrassment I saw that the male servers wore just as little as their female counterparts, and I wiggled into the smallest thong I could find.

"Why isn't Ms. Kwon getting in disguise?" Sadie asked, looking herself over in the mirror while standing on the unconscious body of a female server.

"She'd be recognized too quickly," I explained. "Being a world famous sex-wrestler and all. We're keeping her in reserves till the fighting starts."

"Yeah, but, Marcus is in there. You don't think he'll recognize me? He was fucking my brains out less than twelve hours ago. I think my breath still smells like his penis."

"I don't think he knows Beverly all that well."

"But Lolita does, and so does Sophia. In fact, Sophia knows all of us."

"Do you think that arrogant, aristocratic bitch is even going to bother looking a servant in the face? It's not like we need to get away after this. We just need them to not notice us long enough to eat some of this drugged food. So let's go."

As we began wheeling out all the drugged food I was more nervous than I think I ever had been. My ass-cheeks were so clenched that if my balls had been tucked back any further they'd be flattened. For some reason being nervous made me hard though, and my tight thong sprouted a five inch tent.

The reception being held was like something out of Caligula's wildest dreams. The room was huge, ringed around a giant fountain, and filled with wealthy, naked elites literally dripping with diamonds and gold. The first wealthy milf to approach us was wearing nothing by sapphires pasted to her large nipples and well-used pussy. She went to Sadie and plucked up a drugged glass of champagne.

"It's about time you lazy peons brought us some bubbly," she sneered, downing the whole glass in one sip. "Delicious! I think I'll have another."

"Why don't you drink it off my ass," Sadie suggested in the bitchiest tone I had ever heard from her. I was terrified that she had just given us all away and ruined the plan, but the rich old whore actually seemed to like being talked back to. She looked my sister up and down, admiring Sadie's athletic young body.

"I think I shall," the milf said, kneeling in front of Sadie's out-popped ass. My sister poured a glass of champagne down her back and the woman licked up every drop as it ran down her crack of her slender posterior. Pretty soon a dozen partiers were sucking down drugged-wine off my sister's body.

Beverly was in the same situation. She was already lying down on a table as a swarm of wealthy vacationers devoured the cum-covered cake off of her naked body, licking her clean as they did so. The expression on her face was one of disgust, but as they began to eat cake that they had stuffed up her delicious pussy, she began to moan in pleasure.

"Hey, is that liquor?" a familiar voice asked.

"We want some!" another said to me.

I almost jumped out of my thong when I saw who it was. It was Doctor Dick's loyal sluts, the blue-haired bitch Nurse Nixxy and the big-breasted blonde retard Nurse Nancy. Amazingly, neither of them seemed to look me in the face, so neither recognized me. Or . . . they didn't recognize me because they simply hadn't bothered to remember me.

"I wanna take a shot off you fucking tits, lover," Nixxy said to Nancy.

"Only If I can take one off your pretty ass, babe," Nancy responded.

I let them take some of the shots I was carrying as they used the drugged-vodka as an excuse to bathe each other with their tongues, slurping up the aphrodisiacs from each others' nipples and well-toned stomachs. As they really began to lez-out on one another I left them to find my other targets.

There they were! Standing at the front of the party, by the large windows that overlooked the front of the ship. My mother was there, her busty body naked but for a skimpy transparent dress. Doctor Dick was fondling her big ass, his only clothing was a necklace, and some girl I didn't recognize (probably just some random slut) was slurping sloppily on his huge cock while my mother coaxed her on.

"Keep sucking my cock that well and we might take you along on our honeymoon," Dick joked to the slut. My mother got so jealous that she slammed the girl's head down on the massive cock, causing her to gag and choke so much she almost vomited.

Sophia Underland was there too, sparkling like a goddess of sex come to earth, her only clothing was a small series of diamonds strategically pasted to her pale, perfect body. Her long white hair had been curled and done up like a Roman goddess, and it was hard to take my eyes off of her. She was with two very over-endowed men. The first I recognized. Marcus was a black pillar of sexual power in the mostly white room of flabby, pale flesh. His huge ebony penis was glistening with the saliva of what must have been over a dozen women. The other man with Sophia was older, white, grey-haired, bearded, but just as muscle-bound and big-dicked as Marcus. Instantly I knew who this was. This was Captain Underland. Sophia's father.

"A double-wedding," Captain Underland declared in a thick Scottish accent. He sounded like that old actor, Sean Connery. "What an occasion. And to see my wild brother and nephew finally wed joys my old heart. I'd thought little Richard would never settle down."

"And I never will," Doctor Dick corrected his older brother. "I'm marrying this bitch because she's the dirtiest, filthiest, lowest, naughtiest whore I've ever met, and I think she can actually keep up with me. But the moment she thinks I'm settling down, I'm getting a divorce."

My mother laughed, stroking his big cock. "Only if I get to take half of this beautiful cock in the settlement."

"Sophia," Captain Underland said. "Are you ever going to settle down. You've been awfully sweet on this boy Marcus here."

"Don't be silly, daddy," Sophia responded, stroking Marcus's chest. "You wouldn't really want half-breed-nigger grandchildren, would you? This nigger is my slave, papa, not my boyfriend, although that's what I have to call him in public. I'll marry a rich white boy, daddy, don't worry, but it takes a big nigger like this to make my cum. He's really just a work-horse, except instead of a cotton-field he breaks his back in my bedroom."

Captain Underland looked a little embarrassed. "Sweetheart, you know such talk isn't . . . 'politically correct' anymore, yes?"

Sophia snorted. "Don't worry daddy. My nigger knows what he is. Isn't that right Marcus? Aren't you just a big-dicked animal? Don't you love serving your mistress?"

Marcus did look very insulted, but the moment she ran one, slender finger up the length of his incredible penis I could see his resolve melting away.

"Yes," he said. "I am your slave."

"You're not the only one with a slave, cousin," a hated voice I recognized said, the cocky Lifeguard Rick. He was sitting in a large loveseat with his muscular legs spread wide open. Bouncing in his lap was the head of a pretty young Asian girl with spiky black hair and a revealing set of black lingerie. I almost didn't recognize her, but I knew who it was. It was Lolita Kwon, the beautiful girl who had been my girlfriend less than a day ago. Her transformation had been radical. Her body seemed more accentuated, as if her small breasts stood up a bit more, and her round butt bounced out a bit further. Her skin shone with a thin sheen of sexual aura and sweat. The lingerie she wore was a tiny black thong, tiny black bra, black gloves, and a black choker, all of which was made of transparent lace. I could see half of her face as she suckled at her master's cock, and she was decorated with exotic makeup that highlighted her pretty Korean face.