Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh . . . holy shit," I groaned, chewing on Sophia's nipples. "No wonder you're such an arrogant cunt. You pussy feels like heaven."

Sophia began to cry with delirious, orgasmic insanity as I fucked her . . . and I mean FUCKED her! I was humping her against the floor, each thrust driving Marcus's molded cock up her ass even harder and harder. I could feel it inside her, filling her up like a puppeteer's arm.

"I'm going to cum inside you," I growled at her. "I'm going to cum inside you like the hot little cum-dumpster you are, and then I'm going to expect a nice blowjob to clean me off. You can surrender or not. I really don't give a shit."

A moment of sanity returned to Sophia's horror-stuck face. Here she was, a goddess superior to Aphrodite, getting the sloppy shit fucked out of her by a pathetic little satyr with a baby-penis. What did that say about her? Was she really a goddess anymore? No. She wasn't. She was a mortal slut.

"Fuck . . . I'M CUMMING!" I roared, and for the first time I think I must have cum as hard as Marcus did. My cock felt like it had turned into a fire-hose, and the blasts of semen I was shooting deep into Sophia's womb were breaking their way into her brain, shattering what few senses she had left. I could feel every individual sperm of mine wrestling deep into her ovaries, hunting down her eggs, throwing them down, and fuckign the shit out of them just as I was fuckign the shit out of her.

I was making her my bitch on a cellular level. Her body belonged to me. Her potential children were going to belong to me. Sophia Underland the person died that moment, and in her body was born a mindless, pitiful, cum-hungry animal whose only survival depended on sex.

"I . . I . . . I SURRENDER!" Sophia screamed, tears rolling down her cheekbones, her blue eyes rolling back up into her skull until only the whites showed. She spasmed so violently that Marcus's dildo shot out of her ass like a bottle-rocket, and it popped free with such a violent snap that I was sure it must have left some internal injuries on its way out.

I pulled out, allowing a flood of her cum to squirt all over my legs, and I squatted over her chest, shaking out the last few ropes of cum onto her catatonic face and jiggling breasts.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her up, rubbing my cum-coated cock over her lips and tongue. By pure, sluttish instinct she reacted, and her tongue began to weakly lick me clean.

"I . . . I surrender too," Dick whispered, sounding more broken than his son's penis was. "Just let me go."

Beverly leaned back and gave my sister Sadie a deep, victorious kiss. They had done it. These two slender, athletic nymphs of female sexuality had conquered this titan of masculine brutality.

Beverly then snickered wickedly.

"When you wake up in the hospital, say 'hi' to your son for me," Beverly said, and then her strong fingers squeezed Dick's testicles with a fury I had never seen in a living woman before. Her blonde hair whipped around her body as if a windstorm had suddenly blown in. She looked like a valkyrie about to slay a disgusting dragon.

POP!!

POP!!

Dick didn't scream. His eyes just went white, and foam oozed from his mouth. Thick, pulsing veins burst in his forehead, his heart beating like a nuclear drum, and then suddenly flickering down. He slunk into a coma that I doubted he'd ever fully recover from.

Beverly then pushed my sister down onto Dick's sweaty, muscular back, and they began to make exhausted by enthusiastic lesbian love on top of him.

Sophia was making some adorable baby noises as she sucked on my semi-flaccid penis. 'Nom, nom, nom,' and moaning happily. My dick was her entire universe now. Its happiness was her happiness.

I dropped her like a bag of shit and then strutted over to where Sophia's father Captain Underland was sitting, looking like a naked Zues, my girlfriend Loli slurping on his cock like a trained nymph.

"I won," I said.

Underland nodded. "Indeed. Well fought. You are now joint owner of the Aphrodite's Shell along with your sister and Miss Wolfe."

"Mark can have all of it," Beverly called out, my sister busily sucking on her nipples. "I don't want to have anything to do with this fucking boat, and I don't think Sadie here is the type to run her own business."

Underland shrugged his massive shoulders. "Well Mark . . . there you go . . . you've won." Underland pushed Loli away from his giant cock, and she shook as if waking from a dream. She looked around, saw her fiance laying on the ground with a broken penis, her potential father-in-law being used as a mattress by my sister and her new girlfriend, and me. The victor.

Loli stood up and looked me in the face, her chin still dripping wet with spit and cock-sweat. Her breathe smilled like Underland's leathery balls. I still wanted to kiss her.

"Mark," she began, licking her lips. "I . . . I'm impressed. You've come a lot further than I ever thought you could but . . . but I can never love you. Not after seeing Marcus in action. Not after getting fucked by a man like Rick. You won, but I don't want to be with you. Captain Underland is right about my obsession with power, but he is wrong about me wanting to be owned. I don't want to be some 'prize' for you, or for Rick. He dominated me, and I respected him for it, but I've never for a moment thought that our silly little marriage would last more than a few months. Maybe I'd leave him first, maybe he'd get bored with me. I wouldn't have cared. Mark . . . I was having fun."

At that moment the doors to Underland's bedroom opened and in walked Loli's mother, Dominique, Marcus Black, and my mother Samantha Day. Dominique looked bruised and battered. She must have been busy fighting dozens of Sophia's servants and bodyguards, but from the sexual smile on her face I could tell she had enjoyed the challenge, and won. Marcus Black's ebony body was dripping with sweat. He had just fucked his way through a mountain of white women like a bull ripping through a wall of tissue paper. My mother looked humiliated and defeated, but also a little proud.

"I want to be with Marcus," Loli said. "Or at least a man like him. I always thought it was just my hormones telling me to throw myself at the biggest, cockiest, thickest jerk I could find . . . but now I realize that is the sort of man I really want. That's what gets me wet, and makes me happy."

I sighed. "I accept that. This has been a crazy adventure, and I don't regret any of it, but I see now that I've wanted to own you, and keep you in a simple, boring relationship that would have killed you inside. I can't keep up with you Loli."

Loli smiled. "Thanks you for understanding." She kissed me on the lips, and even though her mouth tasted like Underland's salty penis I kissed her back.

"There's just one last thing I want from you," I said.

"What?" She asked, her pretty Asian face sparkling with naive trust.

I grabbed her shoulders. "I want you to understand how you've made me feel these last couple days."

THUD!

I drove my knee up into her pretty little cunt so hard her feet popped off the ground. I hit her dead-center, the hard bone of my kneecap smashing her perky little clit like a worm.

Loli gasped and fell to her knees, holding her bruised pussy and wheezing in pain. I don't think anyone had ever hit her like that . . . ever. It felt good to finally do it to someone else.

To my surprise everyone in the room kind of laughed, even Marcus and her mother.

Loli was choking down gulps of air and crying a little. I aimed my penis in front of her face and relaxed my muscles, allowing a hot stream of urine to wash over her eyes, nose, and mouth.

"I'll always have a special place in my heart for you Lolita Kwon," I said, wiping of my penis off with her hair.

#####

Lolita and Marcus hooked up and stayed together for only a year or so, but from everything I heard it was a pretty epic year, and Marcus was able to satisfy every random perversion that popped into Lolita's sugar-fueled mind with brutal efficeincy. After they broke up Lolita apparently calmed down and started darting losers again, the kind of stable, preditable, safe guys who could give her the typical American housewife sort of life, but I knew she'd get a craving for big, hard hunks of dark chocolate from time to time, and when she did . . . well . . . I could sympathize with whatever poor cuckold she married.

Marcus went on to become a star quarterback with a contract worth more than some countries' GDP, but what he was most famous for was the almost methodical path of destruction he tore through every sexy little popstar, athlete, actress, and celebrity he met, ruining more marriages than the internet, and producing several dozen illegitimate children with several dozen married woman.

Dick and Rick would never really recover. Nurse Nixxy and Nurse Nancy ditched them and last I heard they became assassins for the mafia or something like that, but to be honest I couldn't care less what happened to those insane sluts so long as they stayed off my boat.

My mother Samantha was pretty heartbroken that her fiance Dick Underland lost his balls, the quality she most admired about him, but luckily for her Captain Underland swooped in and fucked her off her feet. Last I heard Underland and my mother were retiring to a small tropical island with plenty of sexy servants to torment and fuck. The last picture my mother sent of me was of her and Underland, both naked and still glistening with sexual fluids, and I noticed my mother's stomach was bulging a little. Maybe I had another brother or sister on the way.

My sister Sadie and Beverley Wolfe hooked up. After satisfying her dream of fucking Rick Underland, Beverley swore off men completely and decided to follow my crazy sister on a cross-country motorcycle ride with a lesbian gang. I'm sure they're getting into plenty of trouble, especially since the gang has about three or four of Sadie's ex-girlfriends in it.

Loli's mother Dominique retired from the Sex Fight League and joined me on the Aphrodite's Shell as my head of security. With her almost tyrannical efficiency and military trained underlings I've never had to worry about things going ary ever again.

And Sophia?

Well, I don't know about Sophia Underland, per se, but I keep a very rare breed of bitch in my cabin that is sometimes called Sophia, although the name on her collar is 'Toilet.' Almost always in various states of being bound, gagged, impaled, tied-up, hung, oiled, strapped, and just generally tortured; I don't think Sophia has managed to construct a coherent sentence in over a month. When i don't have a gag or my cock shoved down her throat she usually just wails mindlessly about how hard she keep cumming, and how much her pussy hurts-so-good.

I keep my bitch on a steady supply of psychotropic aphrodisiacs that have reduced her mind to a wet puddle, and have heightened her body to an almost explosive level of sexual arousal. One twitch of her nipples, one spank on her ass, or one lick of her pussy is all it takes to essentially reduce her to a violently shivering mass of orgasmic spasms.

If you think I keep Sophia for sex, you're wrong. I don't need to. I'm the owner of the Aphrodite's Shell for fuck's sake. I have a constant supply of hot, horny, young little sluts desperate to get a job on my cruise line, and I take the time to interview each of them very, very, very thoroughly . . . even if I only hire about 10% of them.

Sometimes (while I'm sitting on Sophia's face and turning the vibrators impaled in her guts onto the maximum settings) I think about Loli, and I think about the nearly endless parade of lovely young girls I fuck and toss away like tissues, and I wonder if any of them could have been the 'one,' or if any of them are some other loser's version of Loli. I wonder if somewhere, in some dank little boy's room, some loser is furiously jacking his tiny penis and thinking about the perky girl next door, the one he's had a crush on his whole life, the one who dates all the bullies who have picked on him, the one who turned on his puberty, the one he secretly loves . . . the one I fuck like a cheap slut without ever bothering to learn her name.

I think about that sometimes, but most of the time I just think about how fucking rich and powerful I am, and how much better it is to be Mark Underland than it was to be Mark Day, and I feel alright.