Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

CHAPTER 63: Attitude Readjustment.

"I need your help," Faye was asking Caine a week later when she found him working in his back yard clearing out junk and debris. Caine stopped his work of liberating an old pallet from underneath a trash pile, tossed his work gloves aside, and walked over to the shade of the patio where he took a chair to sit down, fixing her with a steady gaze from behind his sunglasses. He opened his hands in a 'go on' gesture. After that night in the training room in the basement, Faye stopped coming by but Amy continued to come over in hopes of getting pregnant.

Faye walked under the porch and took another patio chair. She was looking down, wringing her hands nervously. "Amy and I had talked after... what happened here," she admitted. Summoning up the courage to speak she looked up at Caine. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I am a lesbian! I love my wife. And yet I'm getting off with a man. First with Luther. Now with you. This shouldn't be happening to me! Amy thinks it's a case that I might be a closet-bi and that I don't want to admit it. Or something along the lines that I'm a lesbian who secretly wants to be fucked straight or some shit like that."

"Is there a point to all this?" Caine asked, irritated.

"The point is," Faye growled, "that I should've been able to protect Amy! I should've been able to fend off any man. Instead I wind up being auctioned off like some common whore..."

"Watch your mouth," Caine snapped. "My girlfriend is, what you call, a whore."

"Sorry," Faye grimaced, "the point is, I can do anything a man can do and yet I wasn't able to do it!"

Caine's anger flared. "I'm not your fucking therapist, so what do you want me to do about it? Console you? Make you feel better? Give you justice and vengeance? I tried that, remember? I first tried apologizing. Then I tried letting you do a role reversal with Jessica. Then I tried letting you win a fight with me. So I ask again; what the fuck do you want me to do about it? It's not like I'm a shrink here. I'm just trying to survive just like you. The only difference between us is that I'm not going around being a little bitch about it."

Faye winced. "I deserved that."

"You deserve a lot more than that." Caine said, not letting it go that easy. "I even tried to tell you back in Corning when I was undercover that you don't know how to keep your mouth shut and that's what's getting you into trouble."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"What the fuck do you WANT to do is the better question?"

"I want to be able to protect my wife and my family when the babies come!" Faye shouted at him in exasperation.

"Then, for starters, stop standing out by acting like you're better than everyone else!" Caine shouted right back. He gestured off towards the neighborhood. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm about the only person who talks to you outside of Amy. You haven't developed a trade yet and nobody around here will give you the time of day because you walk around with a chip on your shoulder as if the damn world owes you something. Oh no, you got captured and sold when you got out of the freezer. Oh boo-fucking-hoo!" Caine now mocked her while continuing to yell. "There are women out there that watched their own sons and husbands get murdered right in front of them! Then some of those same women watched as their daughters were sold off before being sold as slaves themselves. I didn't get everyone out of Corning when I attacked. Some were sold and moved to other Raider Settlements before I could make my move. Hell, my own parents didn't even make it out of the cryo bunker and I've been fighting ever since I woke up to stay alive. And you, you're fucking lucky to even be here!"

"Wait... you were in the cryo pods with us?"

"Yeah," Caine nodded sharply. "And I didn't stick around to wallow around in self-pity. I grabbed my gear and bolted the moment I was out of the pod. Then went back to my home to find it destroyed."

"But how is that if you've been around, supposedly, for years?"

"You quoted The Princess Bride right before our sparring match and I matched your quote. That should give you a clue, Buttercup." He said with disdain as he waved off more questions from her. "I don't have the time nor the inclination for a history lesson right now. MY point is; is that nobody gives a damn. We all have our stories. You can either roll with it or get rolled by it."

"Can you teach me?" Faye asked.

"What?"

"Teach me. Show me how to survive in this world. Show me how you fight. I... I'll even let you fuck me again."

"You're just trying to get pregnant and you're not even that good of a lay to begin with, so why would that motivate me?"

Faye winced again. "Ouch."

Caine sighed again. "Look. IF I do this, then it's going to be my way. It's going to be what I say, when I say it and no questions asked. Got it?"

"I'm not just going to roll over and submit to you..."

"I don't have time for this if you're going to give me lip." Caine said, cutting her off, getting up from his patio chair and going back out to the backyard to work. "Get the fuck outta here."

"Okay, Okay, Okay!" Faye said, quickly getting on her feet to stop him. "I'm sorry! I'll do what you say! I promise!" Caine gave her a sideways look. "I swear."

"I have got to be off my fucking rocker to do this..." Caine muttered. He eyed her. "If we do this, we do it MY way. The moment you walk, we're done. Got it?"

"Yes. YES!" Faye nodded empathetically. "Got it!"

"If such a place as hell exists, you might want to relocate there for a vacation because it'll seem like cakewalk once I'm done with you. But once I am done with you, you'll be able to hand the ass of anyone born to this day and age back to them. I will give you the same, exact training that I got. You will be treated no differently than how I got trained."

"Alright. Good! Anything that you went though, I want to do."

"Famous last words," Caine said. "So, you going to agree to this? No matter what I do to you? No matter what happens from here until the end of your training? You're in this to the end, right?"

"YES!"

"See you in the morning then."

*

The next morning Caine was kicking Faye awake out of her and Amy's bed. One minute they were sleeping soundly, curled up naked in each other's arms and the next they were on the floor as Caine came in and flipped the mattress. "WAKE UP AND MOVE IT!" Caine bellowed at Faye. "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! DON'T STOP AND FUCKING THINK! JUST MOVE! GET YER GODDAMN SHOES ON AND GET MOVING!"

Amid Amy's screams of terror at Caine just showing up and yelling like this, Faye tried to protest but Caine just kept on her until she had shoes on and was running out the door with him hot on her heels. They were halfway down the block when she noticed that she had nothing on in the chill of the morning air but her shoes. "Uhm... Caine! I'm not wearing anything!" she yelled back over her shoulder.

"Then I guess you're just going to have to start wearing clothes to bed or have some nearby to get into in a hurry, won't you?" Caine shouted at her like he was a drill sergeant. "You think MY dad cut me some slack when he did the same thing to me when he was prepping me for the apocalypse? HUH?"

They ran around the block with Caine barking orders at her until they were back at his place where they stopped and did sets of calisthenics. Then another lap. Then another set. By the time the third round came around, Faye felt like her arms and legs were about to fall off. She managed to summon up enough reserves for Caine to herd her back down into his basement workout room. Then she doubled over as her lungs screamed for air, winded from the hard work out.

The moment she was in the MMA Training mats, Caine came at her with a haymaker attack. Her eyes went wide as she'd twisted around enough to see him coming. She didn't even have time to block. Thankfully, he opened his hand into a slap that sent her down hard onto the mats. "JEEZUS! CAINE!" she shouted from the floor as she held her left cheek. It stung and burned red. "I'm not ready yet! Give me a break!"

"You think a Raider is going to give you a break when they're attacking?" Caine shouted at her. Kicking her in the stomach as he did. Faye rolled a few feet away. "You think that you're going to get a breather when you have a gang of them all wanting to throw you in chains, fuck you up the ass, and then sell you into slavery... AGAIN?" When Faye tried to get up, he slapped her again, laying her flat out on the mats.

Faye had nothing left in the tank as Caine towered over her. Only now did she truly realize that Caine had indeed been humoring her all this time. He kicked her legs apart and Faye made a vain attempt to roll to her stomach and claw away from him. He descended upon her, pinning her neck down onto the mat and pressing her chest down. She then heard the sound of his belt whipping out of its loops and then felt the leather wrap around her neck in an ad hoc collar that he latched tight enough to make it uncomfortable for her to breathe but not so much that she'd choke to death.

Then she felt Caine's cock press up against her ass. "NO! NOT THIS AGAIN!" Caine pressed into her, this time without the aid of lube and Faye screamed the entire time until his cock was fully inside of her. He ruthlessly fucked her ass hard and fast until he came, then pulled out the moment he was done. Then he let the belt off of her neck and she fell to the mat again, falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.

*

The moment she came to, Faye found some of her clothes folded in a pile next to her. She put them on and walked upstairs to find Lauren and Jessica working in the kitchen. "Where is he?" Faye asked with a slight growl. They pointed out back. Faye looked and saw Caine out there firing arrows at an archery target that he'd setup by the empty pool. She stormed out there. "You got some nerve!" she thundered.

Caine handed her the compound bow along with an arrow and then pointed at the target. "Portable takedown survival bow. Easily found in most sporting goods stores even to this day, believe it or not. There's your target. Nock and arrow and shoot."

"What? No!" Faye said, looking at him as if he'd lost his mind. "I want answers!"

"Your enemy will be on you in five seconds unless you shoot." Caine said, now turning to look at her. "Four... three... two..."

Not wanting to know what would happen when he got to zero, not after her ass fucking from earlier, Faye fumbled with the bow, got the arrow in place, and fired. It didn't go far. In fact, it dropped after a couple of feet but Caine had stopped counting down. He handed her another arrow. "Again," he said. She did and this time it sailed to the left of the target. "Again," he commanded. This one landed in the dirt to the right. "Again," he told her.

"You know my ass still hurts from that pounding you gave me," she said as she aimed and loosed another arrow.

"So did mine once dad was done kicking it." Caine said, handing her another arrow.

She gaped at him. "Your own father fucked you up the ass in training like this?"

He shook his head. "No. His friend who was bi, did. His name was Mac," Caine said. "Dad might've been a hard ass bastard in training but he drew the line at incest. No, he did fuck my mom, Mac's wife, Melanie, and their daughter, Erin, like that when we were all training together. I even got a crack at Mel and Erin occasionally."

"That's... abhorrent!" Faye gasped. "And that was back before cryo? Back before the wave hit us?"

"Why is it so bad?" Caine shrugged. "It was all consensual between us all and we are adults. We all knew what we were doing when we started training and Dad and Mac wanted us to all be prepared for the possibility that we would be captured and raped should the day of reckoning come. Let me tell you; it was damn good motivation to us all not to lose."

"Who got your dad and Mac?" Faye asked with a wry grin.

Caine laughed at the memory. "Well, if they weren't doing each other, it was Mom and Mel that were pegging them on the VERY RARE occasion that they lost." He laughed and sighed at the memory. "At any rate; when I tell you that I'm training you the way I was trained; believe it."

Faye nodded, nocked another arrow, and shot. "Alright... I will. Thank you. No wonder you didn't bat an eye when I joked about pegging you for revenge." After her next couple of shots went wide she paused again. "What happened to them?"

"Who?"

"Mac, Melanie, and Erin?"

Caine shook his head. "I don't know. Part of me likes to think that they made it but I just have no idea what happened. I don't know if they even made it to the cryo bunker or not before the wave hit us. How about your family?"

"Pfft..." Faye rolled her eyes. "My family disowned me when I came out of the closet. Amy was the same. So... it was just us. I don't know what happened to them and I don't care."

"Well, you got that going for you, I guess." Caine said. He then pointed at the target. "Keep shooting. When you're done, retrieve the arrows and shoot again. We'll call it quits at lunch and then do it all again tomorrow."

"Just like today?" Faye asked.

Caine gave her an evil smile. "Don't assume that one day is the same as the next."

***

CHAPTER 64: Graduation.

"Paintball?" Governor Henry Bailey asked Caine with derision dripping in his voice. "Are you serious or did you all of a sudden discover chems and decided to get high?"

"Come on Henry, you gotta have something lying around here. That or BBs or Airsoft guns," Caine said with a shrug. "Something non-lethal. After all, I don't want to kill any of your men."

"You're THAT confident?" Henry scoffed. "After two months of putting that girl through hell you're that confident in her abilities?"

Caine waggled his eyebrows and smiled. "Wanna make a wager on that?"

"Fuck no," Henry rolled his eyes. "No bookie in their right mind would give me decent odds on that! I think we might have what you want in storage somewhere."

*

It had been two months since Faye started training in earnest with Caine and she realized that he'd been treating her more like an equal rather than some petulant little bitch. After the first month of 'boot camp' awakenings she was ready for him and was up and ready before he came through the door. She laid in wait for him and tripped him the moment he came though and a fight broke out in the living room that Faye was still in the process of repairing. Sure, she lost that scuffle and wound up getting pounded from behind while flattened up against the wall but it must've indicated to Caine that she was ready for what was next. After that day, he let her sleep in and they started doing more combat and tactical drills throughout the day.

Tonight, however, he came by her house and told her that he had a job that he needed help on. Then he gave her a pistol with several magazines of ammo and a large bowie knife. "We going to war or something?" she asked with an arched eyebrow. She'd become wary of Caine as he sprung something new on her each day. From anywhere to oh-dark-early, as he called it, to mid or late afternoon, he'd show up and get her moving. Then they'd spend the rest of the day training on one weapon or another. It got to the point that she was proficient enough with pistols, rifles, crossbows, bow-and-arrows, slingshots, various melee weapons, and unarmed combat to hold her own against Caine. She could now field strip, disassemble, clean, and put back together a variety of weapons while blindfolded.

Tonight, however, was different that he asked her to go on a job with him. She took the pistol and magazines, checking to see that they were loaded, sliding a magazine into the pistol, chambering a cartridge, putting the safety on, and then holstering it. The magazines then went into place in their slots on her tactical belt and the machete went into a left hip holster on the belt.

"We're doing security up at the manor," Caine said. "Governor Bailey wanted the best people and so we go."

"You are invited, right?" Faye quipped. "The last big gathering I recall you being at you shot up the place."

"Eh, that was Corning and they had it coming," he beckoned for her to follow him to his bike. He got on first and she slid on behind him, wrapping her arms around his midsection. It took only a few minutes until they got to the manor but something was off.

"I thought that you said there was a party here."

"I did..." Caine said cautiously as they walked up to the side door. "The place should be hopping." He pressed the side door and it creaked open revealing darkness inside. He pulled his pistol and aimed inside. Faye followed suit. "Go in first. Hard right and start your sweep. I'll be in right behind you." He said.

"Got it." Faye said, all business now. She'd done building sweeps both with and against Caine while training. The fact that Caine wasn't in his 'training mode' now made her regard the threat as real. Crouching into her tactical stance with her pistol up and at the ready, she moved into the darkness of the manor.

The moment she was inside her foot hit something. A tripwire. The door behind her slammed shut and Caine ran into it. He pounded on the door. "Faye? FAYE! You okay in there?"

"Someone had a tripwire rigged." She said, fishing out a flashlight and looking down at her ankle. Stupid! I should've known better! She mentally berated herself. "Get in here!"

The door rattled. "Its stuck. I'll have to find another door open. Continue your sweep and I'll try to find another way in. Get to the Bailey's room upstairs and see if they're hunkered down."

"This isn't one of your games, is it?"

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Now MOVE! Get to the Governor!"

Focusing on the job at hand, Faye mentally ran down her checklist. Step 1: Stay alive. Easy enough. She had plenty of motivation for it now that Amy had been knocked up by Caine. They were going to be mothers to at least one child. Possibly two if Caine got her pregnant as well. Step 2: Keep Moving. She brought her pistol up and began to sweep the room as Caine had instructed her, checking in every nook and cranny that could possibly hold a human. One time Caine jumped her from inside a cupboard that he'd squeezed into just to show her. Then he proceeded to fuck her senseless, doggy style, since she'd lost that scenario.

Step 3: Expect the unexpected. It was a broad step but it kept her on her toes. She finished securing the side entry room and moved on to the main living room. There were two men there hunched down behind the sofa with pistols of their own. Without hesitation, Faye put two in each one. They dropped to the floor and Faye continued on, peering into the darkness for more threats.

When she reached the main hall, two more men came after her. Faye put two rounds into the chest of the first attacker, who pitched over. She sidestepped the falling body but got her own pistol knocked down by the second. Instead of attempting to fight for it, she let it drop and pulled her bowie knife from its sheath. Making a downward punch with the knife flipped back so that the blade went along her left forearm, Faye sliced first the arm of the second man then reversed her grip and slashed back against him. Two brilliant streaks of red came across the man's arm and chest. He fell backwards onto the floor and laid still.

Not having time to see if he was dead or not, Faye retrieved her pistol and pointed it up the stairs, balancing it on her left wrist that still held the knife in a reverse grip, facing forward. In this tactical stance, she made her way up the stairs, blasting a man who was trying to hide amongst the railing above her. She quickened her pace. Caine might not have that much time to get in if all these attackers were already in the mansion. Any other time, she might clear the whole place first but the governor might be in danger.

1...345678