All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 07'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RavenBlake96RavenBlake96over 4 years ago
Wooooooow

I really really really want to be mad about the ending because by God it shocked me to hell and back but damn was it good. This has to be either my favorite or at least in the top three of the AS series.

10/10 would read again..

SouthernElleSouthernElle11 months ago

I am quickly becoming addicted to your stories. You have become my favorite author here on Lit. I'll be seeking out your other works on other sites as well!

202GE202GE8 months ago

The ending was a touch of genius and the story great. It's completely fantastical that people would actually believe Chuck Norris is god but that is a minor thing. I forgot to comment a few chapters back about the note the main character left for those who would follow after the assassination in K.C., as if daring them to pick a new CEO, who may also share the fate of the previous two. Genius again.

5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES