Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All that in such a short amount of time?" Nadine asked.

"No," Marty shook his head. "We had warning that you all were coming and we have some expectant mothers in town who've been coming by to use the machines so that they can store up milk for their babies when they're born. But now that you all are here and, I hope, all want to do this, we can reduce infant mortality due to starvation." He looked them over. "We've managed to stave it off a bit thanks to a couple of wet nurses but you all are a godsend."

Nadine regarded Caine. "Was this your plan all along? To establish a farm here?"

"No, but it's a huge bonus to the town and the outlining small settlements," Caine admitted. "My primary goal was to get her," he nodded back at Pearl. "I just took advantage that you all were languishing in bad living conditions to bring you all here."

"Where's the woman who was with you?"

"Still in D.C. getting me intel for when I go back later in the week," he said with a yawn. "A twenty-hour drive with only a nap in the middle really takes it out of you especially when you all are were so fucking quiet the entire time..." he grinned at them. Caine gestured ahead of them as they came up to the third floor. "Here we are. Now we're getting the manacles and sex toys that you wanted. This first time is going to be very minimalistic and we have some of our guards for the brothel on hand who volunteered to help you all with the machines. Things will get better once we get more of what you need.

Caine stifled another yawn. "I'm going to head home and get some sleep. Nadine, if you could please come and find me tomorrow when you're done with your ladies and have gotten some sleep yourself." With that, he bid them farewell and left them in Marty's care.

Marty looked at her expectantly. "Do you need us to do anything for you?" he asked.

"I... don't know..." Nadine admitted, sounding uncertain. She then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could do this. Just like back home in D.C. but now on her own in her new home. She opened her eyes and started shouting orders. "Girls, pick a machine and assume the position. Leanna, help me get the milkers on their tits. You and I will go last." The two of them methodically worked to get the pumps working on the other eight all the way from petite little lily up to curvy Pearl and voluptuous Bunny. Here and there, Nadine would ask Marty and the guard handlers to help out with something; seeing to the suction rods here, squeezing one of the girl's breasts there, and so on.

"I feel so empty..." Bunny complained, rocking her hips back and forth for a dildo that wasn't there. "I miss the machine back in my cage."

"I know, honey, we don't have a dildo for you to fuck," Nadine said sympathetically. Her eyes fell on the men. "But we do have cocks." She gestured to Bunny. "Would one of you men like to have her?"

"You're serious?" one of them asked in surprise.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Nadine asked, wondering why there wasn't a scuffle already to fuck any of them. "Why are you hesitating?"

Marty chimed in. "Standing rule here is to not to fuck the women unless they ask for it," he said. "This was reinforced by Caine when he came back."

"Oh..." Nadine blinked. "Well, men, our herd here is used to having sex of some kind while they're being milked. It helps us relax and orgasms help stimulate more milk production... especially when we're being milked. So until we can get the toys we requested and get things setup, we're going to need someone to take us while we're on the pumps. Right, girls?" Nadine asked her herd. They all were nodding empathetically and looking expectantly at the guys.

"Well, ma'am, we'd be willing to make that sacrifice for you," the first guard said.

"There's not enough of us for all of you," Marty noted as he regarded Pearl. "We're short by one."

"Well, take Pearl here," Nadine said, "You'll like her. Be sure to be nice and rough with her as she enjoys pain."

"Really?" Marty asked as he drove into Pearl. Pearl cried out and gasped in her usual pain/pleasure cry and gave him a sniffling, submissive nod. "I'll be damned. Now what about you?"

Nadine waved him off. "Don't worry about me. I was going to ask you where Caine lives at so that I could have him take me after I'm done milking.

"Oh how I wish I was Caine..." one of the other guards mused as he dropped his pants and started fucking a grateful Lily from behind amid the chuckles of his friends.

***

CHAPTER 82: Breeding Nadine

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Caine snapped as he staggered to his front door. It hadn't even been an hour since he left the ad hoc Breeding and Milking hotel as he was starting to call it in his mind. "What?" he asked irritably, throwing the front door open.

A still naked Nadine was standing on his doorstep in all of her naked glory. Behind her, Marty was leaning up against his car, holding his hands up under Caine's withering stare. "Hey, man, she insisted on coming here to you when she was done! I'm outta here!" He slid back behind the wheel and tore off.

"Wait! Don't... god fucking damn it..." he snarled. Then he glanced at Nadine. "Come in," he sighed, standing aside for her to enter, closing the door behind them.

"Somehow, I pictured you living in a castle..." she mused, looking around his modest two-story house as she entered.

"Living here throws my enemies off..." Caine deadpanned. "Why are you here? I said in the morning after you'd slept."

"If I'm going to sleep and be fucked, I want it to be with the best," Nadine replied, turning and looking at him. "And if I'm going to be bred again, this time as a free woman, I want it to be by the best. Like I told your people at the hotel; orgasms stimulate milk production. It's why I have all those toys on the list; so that we can be stimulated sexually while we're being milked and so that we can stimulate each other with multiple orgasms each day to give you the best quality of milk to be processed. So... Caine... can you do it for me as good as you did it a week ago?'

Caine had to concede that they were all valid points. "Alright, come on then," he beckoned for her to follow.

"What?" she asked, half expecting him to not give up the points so easily. "Where?"

He whirled on her. "I believe that I gave you an order, not a request, slave," he said in a commanding voice. "Did you not say that you needed to be submissive and here you are in my house, so I assume that you're submitting to me, or was I wrong in that regard?"

"OOoooooo..." Nadine cooed as she dropped to her hands and knees, her pussy slickening immediately in the presence of an Alpha Male. "Yes, Master..."

Caine pointed to his feet. "Heel and Follow!"

"Yes, Master!" Nadine crawled over to him and continued crawling like a puppy as she followed him up the stairs and into the master bedroom. He directed her up onto the bed and to spread her arms and legs wide. She complied and he put leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles before securing them to all corners of the bed. Nadine moaned her appreciation. When she was secured, Caine shucked off his only remaining piece of clothing, his pants, and mounted her on the bed. He was already hard from watching her naked body and so he dry humped her while placing his hand down around her neck. She moaned and gyrated her hips in response.

"You do know, right, that if I breed with you; you will be responsible for the child, right? Or at the very least, give it to a couple who want to be parents but are infertile?" Caine asked, looking down at her. There was a flash of uncertainty in her eyes, a moment of hesitation, and then she gave him a little nod. "And the child is not to know that I'm the sperm donor?" he asked.

"Why?"

"Because I am Caine. My name alone makes me enemies... enemies who'd love nothing more than to hunt down my offspring and systematically kill them," he said. "Now do you agree to these terms or not?"

She thought it over and then nodded. "I agree... Master."

The moment the words left her lips, his cock drove hard into her. Nadine gasped and arched her curvy body up off of his bed in response. He kept his hand around her throat and his eyes locked on hers as he thrust hard and deep into her. Caine fucked her hard and deep. When he came inside of her, he drove his cock as far into her as possible while his cum spilled out all over her cervix. Nadine closed her eyes, moaned deeply, and shuddered as she came right along with him. Her pussy fluttered around his cock as their bodies shook together in ecstasy.

*

"I have been thinking, Master," Nadine said later as she reached down and idly stroked Caine's wonderful cock, even if it was only semi erect at the moment. He'd since released her from the bondage equipment after he was done shooting his seed up into her. "That the farm you're going to have me run here can be made up of other breeders like myself; rescued from D.C. and brought here to actually serve their purpose rather than languishing away in a small room. I would want the rooms bigger, of course."

"Way ahead of you," Caine mumbled as he drifted in and out of sleep. "We're taking a road trip to Des Moines tomorrow. I've stopped there before and checked out their facilities once already and I'm having Marty use it as a blueprint of what to do with his hotel brothel. I'm going to have their government take you to their farms so that you can get a detailed idea of what you need and draw up an inventory list of what I need to get while I'm out east liberating more of the girls taken from the nearby cryo vault. Pearl is going to meet with her family and we'll see where things go from there." He moaned pleasure and shifted, reaching over to the night stand to pop the cork on a vial containing some blue liquid, downing it in one gulp. "Now are you going to do something about my cock already? Like ride it or blow it?"

"I thought Master would never ask," Nadine replied in a husky voice, kicking her leg up and over him to ride him. He easily slid back into her as she expertly positioned her pussy while rolling on top of him. Then she rose up to a kneeling position and proceeded to fuck him hard, crying out in pleasure each time she went down onto his cock. "Oh yes... breed me, Master, breed me..." she breathed huskily.

Overcome with curiosity, Caine lifted her tits in his hands. He played with them, squeezed them, flicked her nipples, and even sucked at the milk that dribbled out. Much to his surprise, it was sweet tasting. "How is this possible?" he wondered, suckling at her tit even more. "I thought breast milk was waxy, oily, and bitter tasting."

"Ohhhh," Nadine breathed as she fucked him with him playing and sucking on her breasts. "Something about hormone treatment changing it over the past fifty years, Master," she hastily explained as she ran her hands up her own body and played with her own hair, "it changed the taste and texture somehow."

"Hmph..." Caine grunted as he busied himself with her other tit. Having been milked before coming to his house, her breasts didn't have much in them at the moment. He then groaned as she rotated her hips at just the right angle and he blew, coming deep up inside of her pussy. Nadine screamed her passion out as her own orgasm hit her just a second after. Her body shuddered on top of his as his cock throbbed inside of her. When she came down off of her erotic high, she slumped down on top of him, keeping his cock inside of her well after he was spent.

"How are you still hard, Master?" Nadine wondered out loud after luxuriating in the afterglow.

Caine smiled up at her. "That's my little secret." He shuffled out from underneath of her and had her stay on all fours. He mounted her from behind, driving his cock back into her wet and waiting pussy. His hands snaked around the front of her body where he cupped her huge breasts and squeezed them while he pounded her from behind. This time he did her hard and fast, coming within a few minutes. Nadine screamed as the orgasm wracked her sensitive body. Caine stayed inside of her after he was spent and did it again, making her scream again from climaxing with him.

After about five more rounds of that, Nadine was shaking uncontrollably from the number of orgasms she'd had with Caine. "No more... No more..." she moaned as she rolled over to her back, spent to the point that she could hardly move. "God, I'd forgotten what a beast you'd been in D.C."

"And we're not even remotely done," he smiled wickedly down at her as he placed his hand on her throat and drove his still hard cock down into her pussy once again.

***

CHAPTER 83: Des Moines and D.C.

To Caine, Brian Alboros, the Governor of Des Moines Hab, looked a lot like that Russian Secret Agent, Ivan, from the old comedy-action movies Red and Red 2. The fact that he spread his arms in a fatherly fashion as he smiled and greeted them in the Capitol Building with a "If you'd told me this morning that I'd be watching Caine bring my sister back, I wouldn't have believed you," just reinforced the image in Caine's head.

Brian beckoned Pearl over. "Come here, Pearl, let me get a good look at you!" he then hugged her tightly. "When we got hit and we lost contact with you and Jeffery, we feared the worst. Now, here you are back from the dead!"

"Oh my God... Brian?" Pearl gasped as she hugged him. "How long has it been? How old are you? You were, like, twenty and now you're an old man!"

"Sixty-Six as of this year," Brian beamed at her. "And here you are, my little sister, unchanged over the forty-six years since the Flare. It's a freaking miracle..." he shook his head in disbelief. Then he looked at Caine, sticking his hand out. "Caine, thank you... from the bottom of my heart... for bringing her home to us."

"Doing what I can," Caine said, shaking his hand.

"Anything that I can do to repay your generosity?" Brian asked.

"Now that you mention it," Caine motioned to his left where Nadine stood, wearing a simple sundress like Pearl did, leaving little to the imagination. "This is Nadine. She's going to oversee a HuCow farm that we're starting up back in Lincoln. We could use machines, equipment, supplies, medicine, and stock to get it up and going."

"How many HuCows do you have now?"

"Nine... possibly Ten at the moment but we'll need more to be self-sufficient," Caine said, glancing at Pearl. "Depends on what Pearl here decides. She is pregnant and is lactating and she's part of the ten that I liberated from D.C."

"Is this true?" Brian asked, looking her up and down in a new light.

"Yes," Pearl said softly while nodding. "I don't know who the father is as my Master had me sleep with a few different men while he had me."

"Who?" Brian asked, looking between her and Caine.

"Who cares?" Caine shrugged. "They're all dead. About my request?"

"The machines, equipment, and supplies will not be a problem," Brian said at once. "The Stock, however," he shook his head. "We try our best not to enslave women here even though it is legal and it does happen. I couldn't just up and give them to you."

"Of course, which is why I would want them on a volunteer basis," Caine said. "You're also the biggest food supplier for miles around, which is why I'm wanting to enter into trade negotiations with you."

"We can talk more tonight," Brian reassured him. "In the meantime, I'd like to spend time with my sister and show her the rest of the family, if you don't mind?"

"Can Nadine come with me?" Pearl asked, hooking her arm into the older woman's. "We've become... close... over the last few months."

"Of course, bring your girlfriend," Brian smiled. He looked at Caine. "I... uh... hate to leave you unattended... I do have some ladies on staff here serving as pleasure fuckdolls for my VIPs in my estate out back behind the Capitol Building if you'd like, or I can grant you a slush fund to use at the local farm... but they won't open their pleasure boxes until nightfall."

"The dolls work for me," Caine smiled. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"Then my butler will see to your needs," Brian said as he escorted Pearl and Nadine off on either arm.

Caine settled for a fuckdoll girl dressed up like one of the Sailor Moon girls. She was wearing a synthaskin latex suit on which she had a removable dress and the hood was done up like the face of the anime character. The girl's real hair had been actually pulled through the hood and done up like the character she was portraying. In this case; the golden-haired Sailor Venus who had hair going all the way down to her knees.

"How the hell do you even see in that thing?" was the first thing that Caine wondered when they were in a suite alone together, waving his hands in front of her face. Sailor Venus pointed to her anime painted eyes on her hood and Caine peered closer, noting that there was a fine mesh there that the girl inside could see through. "Ah, that answers that question then," he quipped, looking her over. Her mouth was open in a perpetually open O. Behind the synthetic lips, under the hood, was a spider gag that kept her mouth open at all times.

As he held her in his arms, taking the skimpy costume off, he noticed that she was trembling. "Are you okay?" Mute shrug. "Are you frightened of me or something?" he asked. A nod. "Do you know who I am?" Another nod. "Well," he said, letting the miniskirt costume fall to the ground, followed by the costume panties, "let me assure you that you have nothing to fear from me." He gave her a wink. "I'm more of a lover, not a fighter," he grinned. She chuckled behind her mask and out her open mouth gag at that.

Caine sat down on the bed and Sailor Venus went to her knees. She helped him out of his jeans and lowered her mouth over his manhood, taking him in and sucking on him the most she could. He found the experience oddly pleasurable as if he were face fucking an interactive blowup doll. When he was hard, she climbed up onto his lap and lowered her latex clad pussy down onto his hardness. He sank into her easily, again taking note that it was like he had a latex cock ring on and was inside her all at the same time. When he felt up her synthaskin covered breasts, he noted that there were little clamps on the inside, attached to her nipples. He heard her moan when he started playing with her luscious globes.

Sailor Venus was good at her job as she grinded on top of Caine, whimpering and moaning from behind the mask as she pressed her body to his. He reached up and flicked her latex nipples, which, in turn, stimulated her real nipples underneath. She let out a deep, lustful groan as she slammed her small frame down onto his cock. Her body shuddered and Caine felt her pussy grip his cock hard. Since he wasn't close to finishing yet. He picked her up and pinned her down on the bed. Caine caught a glimpse of her real eyes underneath of the mesh of the fake, vacant, anime eyes. He swore that they widened in surprise as he pinned her wrists down and drove into her hard and deep.

She screamed in pleasure as he took over and pounded her. Her breasts bounced violently underneath of him as he relentlessly fucked her now sensitive pussy, not stopping until he felt her come again. This time he came right along with her, blowing his load deep into her womb. Sailor Venus Fuckdoll let out a long, low, incoherent moan as her head lolled to the side.

Caine wondered if he could go through the other four Sailor Scouts before tonight.

*

"You want to go back to Lincoln?" Brian asked incredulously as he looked at his sister after the got the grand tour and Pearl had announced her intentions to stay with Nadine and be a HuCow. "Fuck me..." he groaned.

"I don't want to..." Pearl whined as she unconsciously lifted up her skirt and advanced on her brother as the mental commanded prodded her into acting.

1...345678