Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! What are you? PEARL!" Brian started slapping her hands away when she reached for his belt.

"Order us off!" Nadine cried out as she was doing the same thing. "We have Venus Implants in!"

"Shit..." Brian gasped. "Pearl! Nadine! Stop! Step back and cover back up!" he commanded his sister. Relieved, the girls did just that. "God above... I'm gonna have to watch my language around you two. Okay... Now I see why you want to go back to Lincoln and be a HuCow. It's the only thing that you can do and if you did that here, or someone said something wrong, it'd cause quite the political scandal." He made a command decision as he led the girls back towards the Estate to where Caine was at.

Caine was just coming out of his room with a big smile on his face. "Heya, Gov, got any more latex fuckdolls? That last one was fun!"

"I'll import them to you," Brian deadpanned. "I can make a provisional agreement with you on this one condition," he said. "I want you to watch over my sister back in Lincoln. She wants to be a part of your herd and I'll allow it since she won't be safe here. Your personal protection, got it? I will even arrange for food to be traded in exchange for weapons that Lincoln is famous for having. For the HuCows, though, I want military protection from your Lincoln Scouts."

"That's a tall order," Caine scoffed. "It's not like I have that many scouts to spare."

"Yeah but your scouts are worth twenty raiders," Brian countered. "You, personally, took down the Corning Crusaders and I hear that you stopped the US Army dead in their tracks one time. The entire region is stabilizing due to your influence."

"If you want me to protect Des Moines with what little military resources that I have," Caine said, "Then I need laborers, construction workers, home remodelers, the works to first get this farm up and running, and then I'll need them for infrastructure. We're cannibalizing all that we can for raw materials out of the Omaha ruins, but we need people to do it."

Brian thought that over. "We could always suspend the lottery," he said. "Do like a homesteading thing to get people to go to Lincoln, perhaps?"

"Perfect," Caine nodded. "We have plenty of open houses to choose from, all people need to do is to show up, select one, and clean the place up like I did with my house. The scouts can ensure their safety in transit."

"You get things rolling on your end, I'll get things rolling on mine," Brian said, sticking out his hand again. They shook and nodded to each other. "Come back tomorrow and we can have something more concrete in place."

"Looking forward to it."

*

Knowing that Caine wouldn't be back for a week, Lauren wrote a note and sent him a quick cryptic message that she was going to scout out a local bar for information on a one Mister Payne who'd been confirmed to have purchased two women who were stepsisters to each other that had come out of the cryo vault. While Caine had been busy with Spicer, she'd been tailing Payne all week from his work, to his home, to his favorite hang outs, and back to his home again where she'd confirmed where the sisters, Mira and Demi, were at.

She thought that she'd been using Caine's techniques for following people perfectly when she got nabbed by one of the guard at the Payne Estate. "The boss wants to see you!" the bald, big, and beefy guard said, grabbing Lauren from behind and holding her in a big bear hug. Lauren cried out and lashed out with her feet but was unable to kick anything but air as he lifted her up and carried her inside. Once inside the ballroom, the guards held her down as she was cuffed, stripped, and forcibly knelt on the floor before Mister Payne.

Being naked before strangers didn't faze her. Hell, she did it all the time back in Lincoln as her second job. Knowing that they were going to fuck her didn't even scare her. She'd been forced by far worse than this political goon back in Kansas City Hab. This was nothing new to her. She looked up at Payne with a defiant glare, silently daring him to do his worst.

"You've been following me, why?" Payne demanded as he leaned back on his desk. His new slave pets, Mira and Demi, were both nearby and kneeling on the floor, both with their bellies budging a bit from where they were already carrying Payne's children and black velvet collars around their necks. When she remained silent, he open palmed slapped her, whipping her head to the side. "Are you from one of my political or industrial rivals?" Silence. Slap. "Are you from the White House?" Silence. Slap. "Are you a thief?" Silence. Slap. "Are you an assassin?" Silence. Slap.

One thing that Lauren had to give him credit for. He knew how to slap her in such a way that just made her cheeks burn instead of cutting her lip, bruising her eye, knocking out teeth, or drawing blood. She remained silent and continued glaring up at him. He smirked. "You got spirit. I like that. It makes it more fun for us when you break."

"Well, if you're not going to talk, you're going to fuck," he said casually, going over to his desk and getting a power syringe. "This is my company's invention; a neural implant that we call Venus." He jerked his head to his guards who grabbed Lauren and bent her over so far that the back of her neck was exposed. Payne walked over, placed it at the nape of her neck at the hairline. There was a spring release, a hiss of air, and Lauren felt the thing jab into the base of her skull. "Very difficult to remove, if not impossible," Payne said, returning back to his desk to put the syringe down.

"Haaaaa..." Lauren breathed as was released. Her pupils dilated. Her nostrils flared. Every nerve fiber seemed to stand on end as her breathing became heavy and labored. Her nipples hardened, her belly twinged where her ovaries were at, and her chest heaved, as she stared out into space through the floor. "You feel it working on you?" Payne asked rhetorically. "Your body has become hypersensitive and started releasing eggs thanks to the insane amount of hormones that have just been pumped into your neural system. Even those petite tits of yours are starting to produce milk. While your mind is still yours, your body now belongs to any man who comes along."

"Do... your... worst..." Lauren panted as a wave of delirium passed over her. Her head swam as she subconsciously started noting the bulges in each of their pants. Her pussy went slick in anticipation, obviously an effect of the Venus implant.

Payne was chuckling in amusement. "You think that you have the angle figured out, do you?" he asked with a smirk. "The moment my men saw you we were tailing you and I had them raid your little apartment. Your computer server now belongs to me and we found the ample supply of RadRoot that you had stashed along with that little blue concoction you're calling Orion." He snorted. "Orion is nice and everything but is obsolete by fifty years. My company has the better stuff for men that we call Mars that is far more potent." He leaned in to her. "Venus counteracts any RadRoot in your system. You raider types think that it's the end all, be all, while we of the civilized world have perfected human reproduction. You, my dear, are about to become the perfect baby making machine that god had intended just like my two little HuCow slaves here." He indicated Mira and Demi, who were still looking down at the floor submissively.

Wait... WHAT? Lauren screamed in her own mind as she looked at Payne in alarm. All of her best laid plans were now ruined as she heard pant zippers open up behind her. Her handcuffs were taken off and before she could bolt she heard Payne order her to go down to all fours. Her body moved on its own volition as she moved her arms in front of her and lowered herself down onto her hands and knees. "What... NO!" She cried out in alarm as she tried to will her body to move. She looked up at Payne, now with a look of terror on her face as it dawned on her just how much trouble she was in.

"Now you get it?" He asked, smiling broadly. "You're going to bear me a child, who will be sold off to respectable, loving parents here in the states to raise as their own. You're going to be producing milk for me which will be sold to babies who actually need it," he said, undoing his pants and moving behind her. The moment she felt his cock nuzzle up against her bare pussy, she shrieked in protest, trying to get away from him but unable to do so as her body refused to move away from his manhood. Payne reached his hand out and one of his guards gave him a rubber ball gag that he promptly put into her mouth, silencing her. "I love hearing women protest as they're broken, but you're a bit loud. I'll settle for your whining and crying to be muffled." He held out his hand again and a velvet collar was produced. Payne placed that around her neck. "Now you belong to me, bitch, and whoever your partner was will come to realize just how badly he or she fucked up and that you're to blame for it."

With that, Payne drove his cock into her while grabbing a fistful of her red hair and pulling back on it. Lauren moaned as she was roughly and cruelly penetrated. She screamed her protests from behind her gag while he pounded away, his balls slapping against her slit repeatedly. The only thing that she could think of when he came up inside of her and her body responded in kind, drawing his semen up into her womb as her pussy milked his cock, was that he was right. She got overeager in helping Caine with his crusade that she got careless, thinking that she could do the same thing. Now, all she was being reduced to was yet another piece of breeding stock and it wasn't going to be her lover's child that she'd have, but Payne or one of his men.

By the time they were done with her late that evening, they'd each taken her twice. She'd had at least ten orgasms and had been reduced to a quivering mess on the floor with gobs of their cum oozing out of her. Much to her surprise, they were scooping that up into vials as they led her out of the office and into a room with multiple twin beds in a row like a barracks. They strapped her down to the bed, wrists and collar secured to the headboard, while they then secured her knees to her elbows with leather cuffs to keep her spread open wide with her vagina inverted. Then they inserted a funnel into her pussy all the way down to her cervix and poured the vials of semen into her before putting a pussy plug into her. "Sweet dreams, HuCow..." one of them sneered as they left her alone there for the night.

*

"You couldn't get any information from her computer?" Payne demanded of his associates after their new redheaded HuCow had been plugged and put to bed.

"We got her name and vital statistics from the network database," one of his men said, consulting his notes. "Her name is Lauren and she seemed to have gone off the grid from the Kansas City Hab for a bit until surfacing here. No information exists for what she's been doing since. Down in KC, she was a journalism major and interned at one of their major firms."

"Fucking press... that's all we need..." Payne snarled. "What about this guy she'd been seen with?"

A shrug. "No one knows. We do have a rather unassuming email address that she's been sending cryptic emails to. That's about it. The address is on your computer now."

Payne turned to his computer and started hammering out a nastygram email to the unknown man. "Now listen here, you little shit..." he muttered as he typed.

***

CHAPTER 84: Looking for Lauren

The updates from Lauren had been normal until she'd gone silent for a day. Then Caine got a strange email from Payne Pharmaceuticals that got his attention as he read it out loud while sitting on the bed in his bedroom. "Now listen here, you little shit. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you are in way over your head. I've found your little spy and I'll have you know that I've given her my company's Venus Implant and she's my little HuCow now. I expect that we'll be confirming her pregnancy within the next day and we'll be milking her tits dry by week's end. If you have any sort of intelligence whatsoever, you'll stay out of town, cut your losses, and live knowing that the better man has beaten you..."

Caine roared and threw the tablet in disgust, not being able to stomach reading any more. It shattered against the nearby wall. Deep down, he knew that this was going to happen eventually. This was the price that he paid for getting close to someone. The one girl that he really, truly cared about went and got herself caught. He knew better than to leave her alone in D.C. but she'd insisted that she could handle it. He was up off of the bed, throwing and kicking things including a nightstand and a table lamp that he picked up to chuck across the room as well.

Nadine and Pearl came rushing in from all of the ruckus. They'd been spending the nights with him at his and Lauren's place while the first round of renovations started over at the brothel hotel. "What's wrong?" Nadine gasped at his tirade and ruined room.

Simmering a bit, Caine looked at them with a savage snarl that made them both back up a step. He closed his eyes and took deep calming breaths. "What do you know about the Venus Implants?" he point-blank asked them.

"Well... we both have it," Nadine said. "It's an implant that stimulates our sex drive and helps us produce milk even when we're not pregnant. Masters use it on us HuCows so they don't have to spend money on restraints. Our minds are our own and we just simply go and do what they tell us to do."

Caine regarded her with curiosity. "Which is why you've done everything that I've told you to do?" he asked. She nodded. "So if told you both to get down on your knees and bare your breasts to me..." before he could finish that thought, they both were kneeling on the floor, exposing their tits submissively to him. "Holy fuck..."

"Will you fuck us now, Master?" Pearl asked meekly. Caine could see that she was instantly aroused at him just ordering her into a sexual, submissive position.

"Maybe in a minute... I need more information on this Venus Implant. Where is it? Can it be removed?"

Nadine, drew her long, brown hair to one side and went down to all fours, she reached back and pointed at the base of her skull. "Here, Master," she told him. "From what I remember, it can't be removed."

Which meant that Lauren was now a liability to him and he couldn't take her anywhere anymore. He swore under his breath as he sat down onto the bed and put his face into his hands. "Fuck my ever-loving life..." he bemoaned. He heard shuffling on the floor and he looked up to see Pearl kneeling in front of him, expectantly. "What?" he asked.

"Hurt me, Master," she asked him. When he arched his eyebrow in confusion and glanced at Nadine for clarification, Pearl tentatively reached out, took his right hand, and placed it up around her neck. "Hurt me, please, Master."

"Nadine?" Caine asked the other women uncertainly.

"Pearl has this thing about pain," Nadine said, raising back up and leaning back on her knees. "She's also very empathetic and seems to know when someone needs to be rough. She did it with our previous Master and a lot of his clients." She half shrugged. "Even I can tell that you have some aggression that you need to get out." Nadine swept her hand across the room.

Caine looked at Pearl, who'd shimmied out of her sundress while he had his hand around her neck. She already had her eyes closed with a single tear rolling down her cheek while she played with herself. Primal urges to fuck this innocent looking woman to hell and back boiled up as he went hard inside of his pants. His eyes worked up and down her plump, pregnant body. He stood up and while still holding her by the neck, pinned her up against the nearest wall. His lips mashed against hers and she let out a muffled whine while at the same time grinding her pussy up against his leg. He turned her in place, putting her belly and tits up against the wall, undid his jeans to get his cock out, and shoved it up inside of her.

Pearl howled in passion and then squeaked in pain when she felt Caine's hand slap against her ass. "More..." she panted. "Choke me... hurt me... Please..." Caine obliged her by choking her from behind with one hand and slapping her rump with the other as he fucked her hard and deep. He came quickly, overcome by the passion of the moment and Pearl came right along with him. They both grunted and groaned together as they got off before crumpling to the floor.

"That's the other effect of Venus," Nadine pointed out. "It makes us orgasm along with our partners so that we can better draw their seed up into us to ensure fertilization." She then cocked her head. "If I may ask, Master, why the sudden concern with it and why are you angry over it?"

"A girl that I care about got caught in D.C. and was injected with it last night," Caine panted as he leaned up against the wall while Pearl curled up next to him.

"Then she's becoming a HuCow like us, then?" Nadine asked.

"'fraid so..." Caine admitted. "Think you can take one more into your herd because she won't be able to leave Lincoln once I get her back."

"Of course!" Nadine said, shocked that he'd even have to ask that question. "Go get your girl and bring her home. I will make sure that she's given the love and pampering that she needs."

*

Lauren watched dispassionately as another one of Mister Payne's men got up off of her body after finishing inside of her. Her stoic silence, stony face, and tears streaming down out of the corners of her eyes were the only emotion she conveyed. They traded out her ball gag for a dildo gag after the first day and fitted her with a jeweled butt plug. The only time either was out was when it was feeding time or whenever she needed to relieve herself. Every night, until she was confirmed pregnant after the third day, she spent trussed up in the barracks with her legs up in the air over her head a funnel inside of her pussy where they poured more cum into her, and then a plug inside to keep it all in. By the time the seventh day rolled around, her breasts were already a cup size larger and aching where they were full of milk.

Mister Payne came in and ordered her to follow him. Head down, her body complied even though mentally she wanted to bolt and run. "Your compatriot has obviously abandoned you," he chortled as he led her into a room next door to the barracks. It was a milking room from what she could see. He ordered her onto all fours in front of a machine, hooked her to a metal collar and cuffs on a frame, and then attached the suction cups to her breasts. He turned it on and it started drawing the milk from her swollen teats. She whined in pain from behind her gag as her sensitive nipples were sucked hard by the machine. "Oh, quit bitching, you'll get used to it eventually," he told her as he dropped trou and shoved his cock into her pussy. "As I was saying; you've been abandoned. So you belong to me, now." He slapped her hard on the ass and she grunted. "Who do you belong to, bitch? Huh?" Slap. Grunt. "Who do you belong to?" he continued this until he'd come inside of her and her body was shaking from the forced orgasm at being milked, triple penetrated, and milked all at once.

He stuffed his cock back into his pants, walked around to her front, removed the dildo gag and asked her once again. "Who do you belong to?" he asked, glaring at her.

Despite her sorrow, she looked up at him and gave him a sad, evil smile. "Caine..." she told him.

*

To say that Payne was shocked at Lauren's admission of who owned her was an understatement. At first, he'd dismissed it but then that one word came back to haunt him as he got to his office mid-morning shortly after fucking his new slave. The guards at the front gate seemed to be slouching. Upon closer inspection after calling their names, he found out that they were dead and had been simply propped upright. He contemplated turning on his heel and running until his cell phone rang. Payne saw that the call was coming from his own office at the top floor of the office building. "Yes?" he managed to get out in an even voice.

1...345678