All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 13'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
E - All of the above

I like the sections with Caine best, seeing how the US is changing since he's come 'back'. It doesn't have to be the whole thing about him though, getting updates on the other characters that have been mentioned is great too, like the last one with the hucows. As a matter of fact I'd love to see an update with the girl he was training like 8 chapters ago (give or take a couple).

The Vault abductions are good in small doses. They kinda toe the line on being enjoyable for me, but seeing them get a happy ending makes up for it. The one with the courtesan making the best of a bad situation and turning everything around was probably one of my favorite stories, aside from the Caine plotline. The fact that Caine featured in her story was a bonus.

The light heartedness of Katie the hucow's story and this one are a nice change of pace and are great little additions that show there are still decent places in the world.

So, yeah. All of the ideas are good, just keep mixing and matching. Throw in a few cameos or mention rumors about the goings on in the rest of the world to keep the whole story tied together and I'll be quite happy.

One recommendation I have is for some of the recurring characters (aside from Caine) if you could give a brief intro about where they were introduced and a sentence to summarize what they've done. Your world is huge and you have a lot of characters. It makes it hard to remember who someone is based on just a name and basic description, particularly if we haven't read that chapter in months or even years. That might be an idea for your omnibus story as well, since it is equally vast.

Hope that answers your question!

Roethan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A and C mostly...

...with a little bit of B and D thrown in...because I want to see an actual Villain that Caine would have to struggle to defeat. Someone that Henry went up against, that made him "Retire" Caine...younger than Henry but Older than Caine...has a head start on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
E- All of the above

Roethan said it well, it's all good.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 5 years ago
My Goodness

You have been busy! Three parts in three days. Either you have had speed writing enhancements, à la Caine, or you have had these “on the spike” for a while.

Whichever explanation, you have certainly provided a feast of excellent and exciting prose.

Which way now? Slave girls are my kink, so yes I'd like to see more Vault Survivor captures. Perhaps raiders need to work further afield, to Canada or Mexico or even a maritime operation. Maybe those nations did not have Vault technology? Mine shaft gap!

You are writing a nation going through a terrible catastrophe, losing civilised values, and slowly recovering them, but other areas may well rebuild the other way, based on totally opposed values. This would make a powerful scenario for conflict between nations and ideologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
B and C

Although, everyday life doesn't mean lack of struggle.

An issue I have with many entries is that the plots progress, is reaching its climax, and then a bullet came out of nowhere killing the whole conflict.

Less that and more slaves trying to adjust, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
B

Abduction

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 5 years agoAuthor
Multiple posts at once.

I actually had parts 12 and 13 finished way before 11 was even halfway done. I had debated posting them but then I realized that some of the plot points were dependent on 11.

The other reason I wanted to get these out (and push a couple of other nearly finished stories out here soon) is because I’m in talks with a publisher about writing for one of their book series. So if that comes to fruition, I might not be posting here for some time as I focus on this new professional project. I have at least three that I want to get out before I go on hiatus: Masks That We Wear 03, Survival of the Fittest, and Vanpire’s Harem Omnibus. Possibly a 4th story after that but no promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All 3

I adore the stories about Caine but I also have enjoyed seeing the lives of the other survivors. I’m happy to follow your whims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I just love this series! I have read and re read it like 3 or 4 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A and B

WeeklyDuckWeeklyDuckover 5 years ago
C

But also A and B. So whatever suits your mood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My choice is

A

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 5 years ago
Like it all.

My choice is: A

The bdsm swinger parts were pretty nice but I am interested in how society can overcome and thrive in the new world.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
A - B and D

I’d like to see both more Cain and vault survivors.

I’d like to also see a group of vault survivors who were trained in martial arts / weapons trained and are as Billy Bad Ass as Cain. Maybe 2 males and 3 females and the females capture guys, tie them up and fuck their brains out before they castrate them.

Maybe a small group of Navy Seals comprised of male and female. Please have the females have small breast’s with big long nipples in great athletic shape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A, B and C

Mix it up as you go. I love this series!

Medic975Medic975over 5 years ago

A, B, and C are all good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Request

A & C I would like to see how the world recovers.

aisielynnaisielynnover 5 years ago

Truly enjoying the apocalyptic world you have created. My vote is for a mix of A, B, and C.... you have created such a dynamic landscape and genuine characters that it’ll be intriguing to see what happens next. By the way.... thank you for a nod to the good ol’ Ohio Valley region in this chapter. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Evolve the story

I would suggest the story evolve on the world / fiction front. How does the country come back together again? What about other countries? What about all that intel Caine found? Jon can be Caine’s Vice President. :)

The slave stories and falling into submissiveness point has been made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would like to opt for C

Having said that , it would be good to have some oblige references to the development on Caine.

I loved the BDSM scenes better in this part than in chapter 12.

Although the I would suggest that Rets should get a new chapter.

With regards ,

TRS

mhipskimhipskiabout 5 years ago

A mixture of A, B and C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
C A B in that order

It's all good but I think the world building is excellent and would particularly like to see more of that. I think the vault dweller capture stories have become a bit repetitive so maybe leave off them unless you can come up with something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
B A C in that order

<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Other territories

C and D. Here some ideas. The pros and cons of unscrupulous immigration.

I want to hear about some phat ass Latina refugees and their ruthless coyotes that raid, trade, and pimp their women. They migrate from what used to be Central America to Maysville. Following the Texas coast. Mississippi River and Ohio river. They have a routine caravan route from Tegucigalpa to Pittsburgh. The Lincoln lesbian Caine trained shows up in Maysville on a diplomatic mission with an interpreter to help with cultural exchange. Caine is now a sophisticated statesman. They demand free the women and give them choice the Lincoln Way or have the coyotes face consequences. A message from Caine that he has heard about their activity and is offering them a peaceful way out of sexual slavery.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 5 years ago
More please ...

A - I want more of Caine, dammit!

C - more every day stories mixed in with Caine

D - follow your idea for a sequel your writing is too good to be wasted...please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more caine and his past

in an earlier story you mentioned how caine trained with his family and another set of preppers. hearing about them would be great. maybe survived in a volt but got taken by raiders and caine finds them while saving vaulters.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 4 years agoAuthor
Caine’s Past

@Anon Caine History Buff: ask and ye shall receive. I’ve already submitted Part 14 that deals with said family and it should post here any day now. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very though decision to make. C

I love the series so far. I feel you need to fill out the world some with what every day life is like so will answer that as my choice, but It would also give you some chances to bring some of the other elements in as well. Caine does not have a "normal" life, but could interact with the everyday people just to help him understand what the new normal really is. More vaults opening could be used as a quick shift in focus, but also might be less people so they could be easier to escape to "normal" life and help out Caine in the technology bunkers.

Lastly, I like the area (as its where I life). You could have some of the "bluegrass" being rich farm land as the areas between Louisville, Cinci, and Lexington being productive (add horses as well). As the fourth option Eastern Kentucky, WV and the rest of Appalachia might be a good area of "good old boys" who still hunt, fish and just hang up in the mountains Like they always have. Show little impact on their lives as they already were mostly self sufficient anyway.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

A, B & C. Each of these routes have been executed well so far. I'd like more of all of it, as time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Combination of A, B, and C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Caine, all the way

But Caine doesn’t have to be the hero

Just mentioning his name can cause situations to change

202GE202GE8 months ago

Fantastic chapter. The story has been kept fresh with adding different segments that are still a part of the same story.

nthusiasticnthusiastic4 months ago

I vote for E: all of the above! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES