Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friday will be the perfect night to do it while he's distracted with you," Jon said, looking at her sideways. He smirked. "So how are you going to make this up to me?" he asked in a playful voice.

Shit... she thought. She HAD promised him that she'd make it up to him. Right now she just wasn't in to the notion of having sex with anyone right now between her family's issues, Wayne fucking her this morning which made her feel dirty, her job, the kids, and maintaining the house. She was just drained. But one of the agreements to them sleeping with other people was that they still fucked each other that night when they came back to bed to one another. "You're just gonna have to take me as-is, right now, babe," she said. "No, that won't be how I make it up to you," she then amended when she caught his cross look. "I'll think of something special for you... I promise But for right now just take me so we can go to sleep."

"Fair enough," Jon conceded even if he was a bit put out at having to play second fiddle now to her parents' landlord. He stripped out of his clothes then stripped her down. She was so out of it that she didn't even help him; she just lay there and let him take her clothes off of her body. Once she was naked, however, he rolled her over to her stomach and hiked her up onto her knees. He was driving his cock into her a moment later, ramming it all the way into the base and slamming against her cervix. Despite her weariness, she jerked and moaned deeply with pleasure. A little bit of pain along with a little bit of pleasure. Jon knew how to take her in just the way she liked. Almost as if reading her mind, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her up onto all fours, pounding away inside of her, his thighs slapping hard against her thick, round ass. Andrea cooed with every thrust into her pussy and even slid her hand down between her legs to finger herself while he pounded her hard and deep.

"Oh God!" Andrea gurgled as she came right along with her husband, her body shuddering unexpectedly as his cock swelled and then blew within her. She felt his hands dig into her hips possessively as he buried his cock into her and held it there. She felt his hot cum splash around inside of her and almost made her wish she wasn't taking radroot to prevent pregnancy. Maybe later after all of this is done...she thought as her body hummed, they sank back down to the bed, and fell asleep with Jon's hands possessively holding her body to his with one hand on her breast and the other cupping her now throbbing pussy. "I love you," she purred as she started to drift off.

"Love you too, babe," he said, kissing the back of her head.

***

CHAPTER 122: The First Night.

Andrea walked into Wayne's parlor wearing what she'd been instructed to wear in the package that had been delivered to her the night before; a skintight black leather miniskirt that barely came down her thighs enough to be below the folds of her pussy. Underneath of that, all she had on was matching black panties. The only thing that she had on by way of accessories was matching black pumps on her feet and two pairs of handcuffs on her wrists to keep her hands together in front of her. Andrea was even wearing ruby red lipstick that Wayne had provided, the first makeup she'd worn in years. She strode right up to him where he was reclined back in his extended lounge chair that allowed one to lay down if they wanted to. All he had was his boxers on while he sat there sipping on the whiskey from one of his distilleries. "I've dismissed my staff for the evening, so it's just us. There's a working, pre-flare stereo over there on the mantle," he said, indicating the old, beat up silver box that seemed to shimmer in the soft glow of the lamps inside the parlor. The fact that he had solar panels on the old home to give it electricity spoke volumes into his wealth. "Select some music to dance to, then come back and give me a good striptease, slave," he said.

"Yes, Master," Andrea said simply without any inflexion of submission or deference in her voice. She might be required to call him that while she was here paying off her family's debt, but that didn't mean that she had to totally act the part. Know the rules, abide by them only to the letter, if not the spirit, was one of her husband's favorite sayings. She took those words to heart for tonight. Andrea found some soft music on the touch screen selector that she knew of, pressed the play button, and walked back over to Wayne. As the soft saxophone music with a guitar accompaniment started playing, Andrea began to dance by closing her eyes, swaying her hips back and forth in time to the music, and running her hands up and down her scantily clad body. She moved around, sashaying to the music and bending over so that he could get a good view of her butt and her breasts.

By the time the song was ending, she was slowly dragging the zipper down from her cleavage down to her belly button, allowing her ample breasts to spill out, exposing her soft pink nipples to him. Wayne smiled his approval as she then took her breasts into her hands to knead and squeeze. He let out a lustful moan of appreciation. Andrea continued dancing into the next song, unzipping the miniskirt little by little until it was parted down the middle and hanging loose off of her body, even going so far as to run her hands over her panty-clad mound to play with herself. Then she slid her hands back up her left shoulder to undo the metal snap there to let that side open up so she'd be able to get her arm free. Then she did the same with the right side. Keeping her cuffed hands up to her breasts, she then wiggled to let the loose leather skirt fall to the floor. After playing with her breasts some more, she then raised her hands up above her head so that Wayne could drink in her curvy, nearly nude body in all of it's glory. Andrea bobbed her hips side to side a few times in time with the second song before bringing her hands back down, turning away from him, bending over, and slowly peeling the black panties down her legs to reveal her newly shaved sex for him.

"Glad to see that you followed my orders on that," Wayne mused as he shimmied out of his boxers to reveal his raging hard-on. "Good girl. Now come over here, slave, and ride me."

"Yes, Master," Andrea replied as she straightened up, stepped out of her pumps, and straddled him on the lounger. Having worked herself up with the striptease, she was already wet. So she reached down, spread her pussy wide, and sank down onto his cock with ease, feeling him fill her pussy up. She let out a low moan of pleasure as her pussy stretched slightly to accommodate him. Then, putting her hands behind her neck up under her hair to jut her tits out to him, she started to gyrate back and forth on his lap to fuck him.

*

While Andrea was entertaining Wayne in the parlor and the kids at their grandparents tonight, Jonathon went to work. While being an Accountant was what he did, how he went about doing it would've made any pre-flare Accountant, his grandfather included, blanch in horror. He was into what he called 'hostile accounting'. People, if they even bothered to keep books on their finances these days outside of the Habs, tended to keep their accounting journals, and the books where they kept their tabs stashed, a secret. So he was paid good tabs by competitors to make said journals come out into the light. If he reported back that no such journals existed, that gave his clients leverage on the other to do whatever it was that they did. Sure, it was dirty work, but it paid the bills... like Bill the Bookie, and Bill the Bartender, and Bill the Protection Agent. It also had helped pay for his own home and pick up truck. It put food on the table and gave his kids relative security in this harsh environment that they lived it.

Jonathon crept quietly through the old Victorian home. He wasn't sure if Victoria was the name of the woman who designed the place, but then again he never asked as he wasn't much of a history buff. Nor was he into pre-flare architecture, either. He glanced towards the parlor where he saw a very pleased looking Wayne looking up at Andrea while she rode him hard with his hands on her hips. That's right, babe, he thought, keep him busy for me to do my thing. He did admire the way her nude backside looked as she bobbed up and down on Wayne's cock. Jon even caught the hard, violent bouncing of her F Cup tits that he loved so much. Tearing himself away from the spectacle that got Jon hard by watching, he continued up to the next floor, quietly creeping from room to room until he found Wayne's office. He took a small, red glow, tactical light out of his pocket so that he could see while he snooped around.

Easily finding a button underneath of the office desk, Jon pushed it with his gloved hand and looked over his shoulder to the wall when a panel popped open. Bingo... he thought as he looked into the panel, finding a file cabinet drawer that slid out. Inside was a single row of identical black accounting journals; one for each property that Wayne owned. Man, I hope I'm just half as rich as this man when I get to be his age... Jon mused as he took notes on each and every journal title that Wayne had. Jon was just now in his early thirties, him and Andrea having their daughter born back when they were eighteen. Wayne was in his mid to late forties and, if Jon was being honest here, was looking pretty good in his middle age.

Jon found his in-laws' journal, so he took it out. Then for comparison he took out four other journals of other families in the area. He found that according to Wayne's entries, his family had not paid in four months. But they weren't the only ones. Another family hadn't paid either. Jon kept those journals out and went to the files for more, careful to put everything back in it's proper order. The next few revealed two families hadn't been paying. That caught him as odd. Four families that all hadn't paid? That was unusual. That led his devious mind to one conclusion; someone was skimming funds. Jon checked the journals to find out who the couriers were for these families and came up with two names. It was a place to start.

Taking out a small camera that he got from a client that he worked on retainer for in Cinci, Jon snapped a few pics of the journals and then put everything back the way it was before heading back down the stairs. He paused for one last look into the parlor, where Wayne now had Andrea handcuffed to a decorative cage wall that had been hidden by a curtain. Wayne was in the process of using a flogger on Andrea's breasts and pussy, making her gasp and cry out with every swat. Jon smirked in the darkness, making a mental note to install something like that at their house. Have fun, babe, he thought as he made his way outside. See you when you get home.

*

"AUGH!" Andrea cried out when she felt Wayne suddenly cum up inside of her. One moment she was blissfully riding his cock, on her way to her own orgasm and then the next he yanked her down by her hips and blew his wad up into her pussy. She shuddered as she felt his cock throb within her but she wasn't quite there yet to climax herself. Then he fell back, spent, and she was left frustrated and wanting.

Andrea let out a moan of dismay at being so close to the edge that Wayne smiled up at her and patted her hip. "Don't worry, we have a lot of time together and you'll get off tonight. For now, get down there and give me a blowjob to get me hard again."

"Yes, Master," Andrea sighed. She shouldn't be surprised. This is, after all, what she'd agreed to do. Andrea lifted up off of him and knelt on the floor with her body draped over the extended portion of the lounger. She leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, sucking him clean of his cum and her juices, and worked him back to hardness. Once he was firmly aroused, he stood up, took her by the hand, and led her over to a red curtain that made up one entire wall by the open archway that led to the dining room. Andrea followed him like the dutiful pet that she was supposed to be tonight, feeling his cum dribble from her slit and run down her inner thigh as she walked.

Wayne pulled back the curtain to reveal a wrought iron grate that went from the floor to the ceiling that was anchored to the wall. "Turn around, put your back to it," he ordered her. Andrea complied and he took her wrists, pulling a key off of a nearby hook to open up two of the handcuffs, leaving a pair of handcuffs dangling from each of her wrists. Then he attached the open portions to the grate on either side of her head so that she was bound to the grating and completely at his mercy. "Arch your back and press your tits to me," he said in a husky voice. Andrea did as she was told and he pressed back against her, his cock now brushing up against her shaved sex. He felt up her breasts with his hands as he leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head and he reached up to grab the back of her neck to force the kiss from her. Andrea let out a muffled protest as his tongue invaded her mouth, but then relented as she knew that she couldn't get out of this.

They stood there for a few minutes with him forcibly making out with her while he fondled her breasts and dry humped her pussy. Then he stepped back to retrieve another item from her left from behind the curtain. It was a flogger; a leather handle with many tendrils of loose leather strips. Wayne made a visible show of swishing it in the air before her before smacking it across her chest with a backhanded motion.

"AH!" Andrea cried out as she jerked to her left from the blow of the flogger across her breasts. Her nipples became hardened little nubs and her skin started glow from just the one blow. She became flushed with lust. This was one of her guilty pleasures with Jon and now she was doing it with Wayne. Wayne swatted her breasts again and she cried out and then moaned. Then he flogged her again, catching her between the legs on her soft, sensitive, shaved pussy. She cried out, moaned, and pressed her thighs together in automatic response to the leather hitting her there. It made her even more wet than before. Wayne continued the flogging, rhythmically going from her right breast, to her left breast, then to her pussy. Andrea cried out and moaned each time, reveling in the mixed sensation of pleasure and pain.

Wayne flogged her for a good long while before dropping the flogger and stepping up to her. He reached down to snag her left leg, drawing it up beside him as he pressed his body back to her. Her hot body touched his cool, hard skin. Her nipples dragged against his muscular chest. He looked her right in the eyes before hunkering down just a little bit and driving his cock back up into her body. "OOOooooo..." Andrea moaned as she was penetrated again. Her pussy welcomed his cock and she bore down on it. She even stared grinding against him as he started to fuck her. Their eyes locked as their bodies moved together and this time when he came, she came right along with him as her pussy squeezed his cock as it throbbed inside of her endlessly.

***

CHAPTER 123: Cornering the Prey

Over the course of the next week it was business as usual as Jon and Andrea went through their normal work days. He consulted with clients on his various projects from his office in Ripley while Andrea did her thing working as the local librarian for the town. Andrea had been worried that Jon would feel jealous about spending so long with Wayne on Friday night. But once she'd given him the full details, even including how he'd kept her handcuffed to the grating like a slave for most of the night while he read, or did things around his house, and then coming to take her at odd moments before he finally took her to bed, she felt better about it. Jon was so worked up from the story that he wound up taking her after she was done telling him about it. "Don't worry, babe," she continued to reassure him after each night of lovemaking, "I will make it up to you. I promise."

"I kinda like the idea of having a slave in the house," Jon quipped. "No, not you because I know you could never do it twenty-four, seven. But having a dutiful little slave of our own? It might be fun and we could use the extra help around here with making meals and keeping the place clean while the kids are at school. I was even thinking about installing a cage much like what Wayne has. Or hell, we can make a cage bed frame and store her under there." He'd liked the idea so much that he'd even started on the renovations.

In what little spare time he had, Jon had been looking into Wayne's businesses and records. Specifically, he'd been casing out his couriers that were responsible for collecting Wayne's income. They were elusive little things as they were beyond paranoid of raider and robber attacks. For good reason too as he watched two of them fend off would be attackers one day. Any other day, Jon would've leapt to their defense but these days he wanted to see how they handled themselves. His patience won out as he was able to see their fighting styles and capabilities and then follow them back to not only their individual offices, but their secondary hiding spaces as well. At the end of the week he had the names of all five couriers, three of which he'd crossed off of his list of targets as their names were not on the journals that he'd found in Wayne's office.

The first man on his list of two was a guy named Marc. He had his office on the south side of the Ohio River and was responsible for collections there. The second was a man named Jeff, whose office was in the village of Maysville and was responsible for collections in that area. Either one of them could be skimming funds and either one could do collections for Jon's in-laws. Jon went for Marc's office first, as his was more remote and would be easier to get in to. Waiting until nightfall on Thursday night, Jon parked his truck in the trees a mile away from the place, dressed in his all black garb, smeared a black face paint mixture of his own design all over his face, and got to work. A half hour later, he was easing himself down through a hatch in the roof whose lock he easily picked.

The building was a simple, four room, single story place. It had a reception area, bathroom, and two offices and that was it. There wasn't much in the way of security outside of locked doors and tripwires. He figured that Marc didn't plan on someone coming in through the roof. After searching for a half hour, he found the journals in Marc's filing cabinets. Jon went for the journals in regards to the ones that he found at Wayne's manor. They matched. But then he noticed that the handwriting was different in some places. Jon's gaze flicked up to the other office, the one for Marc's secretary. He went searching in there, found the secretary's books, and matched the handwriting. So the secretaries are doing the journals but the couriers are checking them? They only do their own books from time to time? That thought had massive implications and indicated that he needed to widen his search. At any rate, Marc wasn't the one he was after and that meant breaking into Jeff's office tomorrow night while Andrea was entertaining Wayne again.

Jon ran a hand though his short brown hair and swore under his breath. He'd been hoping to have this done in a week.

*

"Shit..." Andrea sighed when Jon got home. "I still gotta go through with this?"

"'Fraid so, babe," Jon replied sympathetically as he got out of his clothes and got into the shower. He decided to take a luxury shower by letting the hot water run all over his body for a good long time after he took the five minute speed shower to clean off all the way. He kept his head dipped under the water spray as his mind raced as to how he was going to pull off a job in the middle of Maysville under the nose of the resident feudal lord and one of his minions.

123456...9