All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why should I bother

... to read this story, when the very first sentence has an implausible passive form of an active verb. "Kowtow" from Mandarin meaning behave in an obsequious or servile manner, is something you do not something done to you, so "the settlement had been kowtowed to the Bandits again..." makes no sense in my book.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 7 years agoAuthor
why should I bother...

@ Anon Editor/History Major: Why should I bother responding to that when you hide behind a cloak of anonymity on the internet when you don't even have the spine to either give me an email address or use a username? If you would like to debate the point, feel free to email me and leave an email address.

For the record; I don't claim that these are my best stories nor do I put them through a rigorous editing process. Any story that I put on here are purely throwaway stories that I don't attempt to publish professionally.

Furthermore, I suggest that you edit your own comments before blasting someone's story that they've worked on for any amount of time. Your sentence: "...from Mandarin meaning behave in an obsequious or servile manner, is something you do not something done to you..." makes no sense whatsoever as you've left words out of it or transposed them or something. So how about you take my advice in my author's notes and maybe move on to another story before flaming mine?

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Good story, bad deal.

Carla paid a heavy price for Dawns new residence, Nicholas would be someone the girls should be content to stay with, considering the state of things.

I started this story before and bailed, picked up ch.2 and now ch.1. I hope you continue, I like the crossing of characters the moving forward with a new story line and maybe the world will not be so big the girls can discover their friends to be safer than in their old life.

Oh their submissiveness well that's the craziest part.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 7 years agoAuthor
Part 1 Notes

@ Maddict - thanks. Truth be told I had no idea at the time I wrote this how to get Dawn and Carla back together. I had written myself into a bit of a corner and I didn't want to cliche it by making Carla into some big badass that she wasn't. But at the same time I didn't want to Deus Ex Machina it too much which was how Nicholas entered the picture.

At any rate, thank you for coming back to this story and reading it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it!

Great comcept, lots of scenes that I imagined in graphic novel style, I love the imagery and I couldn't put it down once started. Some parts were a little rough for me, but it was that discomfort that really set the scene. Good character development as well. Would have liked to see more pining on both girls ends for each other but it is subtly in there. Vert nice. Thank you for the amazing read and wet panties. 😙

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What's with the birth control?

Why did the bandits force their victims to swallow radroot? Why'd they even bother to make sure that they don't get knocked up? It'd make more sense if they just raped them without caring whether they get pregnant or not. I'm pretty sure that some of them wouldn't have mind having offspring.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 5 years ago
Excellent !

It was a long adventure , took a while to read , but I liked it .I am very stingy with 5*s , but you earned them .

Thanks for the GREAT read .

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing story

Wonderful buildup and character development! Would have definitely loved to see more of their relationship with Nicholas after.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsabout 5 years ago
Very good!

I don’t often given 5 stars yet you certainly earned it with this story. Well written, good story development and I love a happy ending! Lots of sex in all varieties to please everyone and it makes a good author. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing series. Never expected a story as this when I casually scrolled through to here.

RavenBlake96RavenBlake96over 4 years ago
Lots of love for Carla and Dawn

This was a lot of fun to read, I would love to read more about Carla and Dawn. Keep up the good work.

gabthewritergabthewriteralmost 4 years ago
Only a couple pages in...

but I am LOVING the Fallout love! Spent the day playing FO4 and now I have found what seems to be a fantastic homage to my favorite game series! <3 Can't wait to read more, just had to chime in as I was reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lots of noncon, but!

story was fairly believable, characters felt like people.

can beloeve i disnt see the twist of the Farm coming, if u came up with that, its really quite clever-and if not, fuck it, it fit in perfectly.

not a fan of so much noncon- but, well. good story trumps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story worth the time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Arguably the technically best-written piece of erotica I've come across in nearly 15 years on this site. Well drawn characters, creative scenarios, and a fine grasp of detail.

The subject matter may not be to everyone's taste--but then good art, in any medium, never is.

I don't know if AlexClayton writes professionally, but he or she could.

PlasticLoverTXPlasticLoverTXabout 2 years ago

I love this entire series. Well written. Worth the read!

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptralmost 2 years ago

Absolutely the best story I've ever read. Fantastic!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

Disturbing and amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As sad as it is if a cataclysmic event did occur in the future, man would probably revert to cruelty and domination over the weak and women would become owned and used and I have to say that I would rather be dead than live in a world gone mad, I found your story to be quite disturbing and very sexual as it would be on literotica. I have read several of your other stories and enjoyed them and I respectfully ask that you continue to write when you have the time to put pen to paper, and once again I thank you.

AlexClaytonAlexClayton12 months agoAuthor

@Anon Future Prediction

I honestly don't think that a cataclysm has to occur before real slavery begins again. In my Jaegers series, it happens in a Theocracy and in my Fallen Stars series it happens just because of human expansion into the stars. So yeah, while I am doing this for a bit of titillation since there are a lot of people who get off on the BDSM master/slave kinks... myself included... I do write it to serve as a warning of what humanity will more than likely do to itself in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the bandits wanted to take away women for breeding, then why didn't they just carry off the young women like Carla and Dawn? It perplexes me that they took Carla's mother who is presumably in her 40's when a 20-something Carla is a much better choice for producing offspring. Carla's mom could probably squeeze out only two more kids at most, was she that good at sucking cock?

202GE202GE8 months ago

Very good writing, good story, and realistic characters. Not personally a fan of slave/master stories but the post-apocalyptic nature of the tale made it work. Thoroughly an enjoyable and intriguing read. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES