Apologize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"You have no idea how often I have dreamed of doing this to a girl. To feel a woman's breasts is like a dream come true." He moaned as he slid his hands inside my bra. I knew what was coming and had tried to steel myself for the moment his wondering fingers touched my nipples, but when that happened, the sudden rush of pleasure that cascaded throughout my body was more than I could have imagined. My whole body suddenly tensed, my mouth dropped open and my lungs demanded a huge gasp of air. For a moment, I thought my knees were going to collapse and they probably would have if he hadn't backed me up hard against the door.

"Ohhh Jason." I managed to whisper.

For the briefest of seconds his eyes flicked up to my face, then returned immediately to his hands. His smile widened slightly as he continued to force them down inside my bra. The bra was very skimpy so it was easy for him to lift my tits out of their protective covering. He gently squeezed and rotated his hands as he observed my breasts. His eyes got as large as saucers as he held me in his hands; these were the first breasts he had ever seen, other than pictures in men's magazines. For several moments, he stood there not moving, not saying a word, just staring my ample feminine charms. Not wanting to break the spell or interrupt his thoughts, I stood silently and waited to see what he would do or say next. I had to admit to myself that it did feel great to have him holding me that way.

Finally, after taking a deep loud breath, and managing to get his mind working once again, he looked up at me and paid me what was probably the sweetest compliment anyone ever had. What made it so nice, was that it was not only what he said, but also because it was sincere and from his heart.

"Oh, Kate, they are beautiful, so very beautiful. I always knew that you had large breasts, but I never dreamed that they were this big." For some reason known only to him, he released me and dropped his hands to his side.

"Thank you for that beautiful compliment, Jason." I replied, unable to resist the urge to take in a deep breath, which only pushed my already ample chest out even further. I had to smile when I saw from the expression on his face, that he had noticed what happened when I did that.

Moving his hands around to the underside of my breasts, he held them as if they were on display. He slid his hands up and down their length a couple of times with his fingers digging into the crack between them. The way he was supporting me; my nipples were now pointing straight at him. For the first time since uncovering me, he seemed to discover my nipples. Using only his thumbs, he massaged them while continuing to support the rest of my mounds. My nipples have always been one of the most sensitive spots on my body, and as usual, the moment he touched them, I felt a tingling rush the full length of my body. They were hard little points sitting proudly on top of my feminine mounds. He seemed to take great delight in pushing them back into my breasts, then watching them pop back out the moment he released them. His touch was so light and gentle, even my areolas were responding, as the little ridges around them grew in size, as if trying to protect the little caps sitting atop my feminine mountains from this invader. Their action was to no avail, as those two hard mountain caps now held his full attention. He had discovered them and now was determined to fully explore and enjoy his newfound treasure. Releasing my boobs, he took each cap between thumb and forefinger and lightly rolled them from side to side, squeezing but not hard enough to hurt, just enough to bring another wave of pleasure to my already trembling body.

"I have seen pictures of women's breasts in magazines." He admitted. "I have dreamed of doing something else if I was ever with a girl, and I hope you won't mind."

"No Jason. I'm sure I won't mind, whatever it is."

Moving his hands back to supporting me, he leaned forward slightly. I had a feeling what he had in mind but I was unable to prepare myself for the shock. He slowly dropped his head onto my chest, and with his lips, began to suck my nipples. They immediately grew to the size of the tips of his index fingers.

"OooooHHHHHHH" I moaned the first time I felt his lips on my sensitive nipple. My body was fast taking over control, as he continued to stimulate me to even greater heights of pleasure. I couldn't believe that he was a virgin; he seemed to know exactly what he was doing and how to do it. Sometimes I could feel him sucking on a nipple as a baby does, other times he used his tongue to lick and caress each of them. Leaving his mouth firmly gripping the hard nipple on one of my jugs, he began to run his hands all over my body. He couldn't seem to get enough of touching me, and I'll admit I was glad he felt the way he did. I think that I was enjoying his touch and the way he explored my body almost as much as he was.

After enjoying my breasts with his mouth for several intense minutes, he paused, looked deep into my eyes for several seconds, but never said anything. His next action completely surprised me. He slowly slid down to his knees and did something that I've never had done to me before, but I hope to relive the experience someday, it was very erotic. One by one, he picked up my legs and put them over his shoulders. I was now sitting in reverse position on his shoulders and my already moist pussy was so close that his nose was almost poking me.

"Hold on-- let's go somewhere more comfortable." I started to reach out to take hold of his hand and then suddenly a better idea came to my mind. Instead of holding his hand, I grabbed hold of his hard cock that was sticking straight out from his hips. He flinched a little as my fist closed around his manhood but offered no objection. Maintaining a firm grip on his pole, I led him over to the bed. Careful so as not to hurt him, I used his love sword like a steering wheel to maneuver him into the position I wanted, then I leaned forward and pushed him back so he sat in the middle of the bed. "Swing around so you are lying in the middle." I instructed as he hurried to do as I asked.

"Like this?" He asked.

"Yes, that's perfect. Now prepare to receive the experience of your life." I said mysteriously, giving him a wink. Placing my legs on the bed, I crawled on my hands and knees on the bed over to where he is lying. Standing, I placed one leg on each side of my brother's body, and started to sit down until my pussy was just above his cock. The close my pussy lips came to his stiff cock, the larger his eyes became. Pausing for a moment with the pointed tip of his manhood almost brushing my lips, I reached down and spread my open crotch panties apart. Taking his sword in my other hand, I lowered myself until the point was barely touching me. His eyes followed every move I made and were now almost the size of saucers as I think he began to realize what was about to happen. Moving his love handle up and down, I massaged my already puffy moist lips, gradually settling down further as I forced him into my slit. I knew that I was ready for him, but I wanted to prolong the suspense, the joy for him as long as I could. Finally, and with his pointed head firmly embedded within my pussy, my brother was about to experience the dream of every teenage boy. Hesitating for a moment, I looked into his expectant eyes, and then as I sat down, I felt his cock slide deep into my pussy.

Instantly, his mouth fell open as he yelled, "Ohhh Kate! I never dreamed it would feel this good."

Stretching out my legs, I went down more so that my brother's dick was now fully inside me. Slowly, I lifted my body up, pulling about three inches of his cock out, his eyes glued to the action between my legs, as he watched my inner lips also being pulled out. Then I suddenly relaxed my leg muscles, allowing me to drop down hard against his hips. His cock rushed up my love tunnel like a steaming locomotive, spreading my walls apart like an angry invader. Not stopping until it reached my innermost depths, he had me completely impaled on his sword.

"Oooh my! You're so smooth, so hot and wet it feels like I am sliding on silk." I heard him murmur between gasps. Jason started to moan loudly from his first experience of a woman. Smiling, to think that I could give him this much pleasure, l continued my movements, raising up, and then sliding back down, each time tightening my inner muscles to grip my brother's dick hard. I wanted to create the most pleasurable sensations for him that was possible, especially since this was his first intimate experience. My body was beginning to respond, with waves of pleasure starting to flow in every direction from every little vain and ridge on his hard stabbing cock that was massaging the walls of my love channel. This encouraged me to grip him tighter and to increase my speed, as I continued to bounce up and down on his hips.

Leaning forward, I slid my hands and arms around my brother's back for support as I moved up and down on his cock. Resting on my elbows, I was only inches from his lips. Bringing my mouth to his, I started kissing him all over his face. After coming down extra hard, and driving his steel rod deep up into me, he let out a loud moan. In a split second, I forced my tongue into his mouth, caressing his tongue as firmly as his pelvic bone was massaging my love bud. Pulling back, I lightly trailed a path across his lips then pressing my tongue back into his mouth every time he moaned. Jason, although not experienced, was more than willing to follow my lead. He also started to kiss me, sliding his tongue around mine as we moved as one.

He continued to jab in and out of me at ever-increasing speed and intensity. Feeling his soft lips pressing against mine, didn't help either, as more and more waves of pleasure were beginning to assault my mind. Without knowing what he was doing, he dragged my body higher and higher, until I stood at the very edge of the cliff. Deep in my heart, I knew that at any moment, any word or special movement from him would be enough to push me over the crest, and true to his nature, he didn't disappoint me.

"Ooooohhhh God aaaaahhhh yessssss!!!" I moaned, as I continued sliding my brother's cock deep and hard into my pussy. Suddenly he threw his arms around me, holding me tight, as he rammed his hips up hard to meet me as I was coming down. Holding both of us suspended in mid air, he wiggled his hips sideways, creating a new and very intense sensation, as his rod rubbed against my throbbing love bud. This was more than I could stand, and within seconds, my juices flowed all over my brother's cock and thighs, and down onto the bed.

"Yes! YES! Oh my YES!"I screamed. My whole body trembled, as my muscles seemed to try to tense up and relax at the same time. The suddenness and the intensity of my orgasm sucked my breath out of me, and my eyesight went blurry for a few seconds. There were a few moments when I didn't know where I was. Time seemed to stand still as something transported me into another world, a world of pure, indescribable pleasure.

After such an intense orgasm, my body went limp and I fell beside him. For several minutes, he held me in his strong arms, as my senses started to return and I gradually began to calm down. I knew that he was carefully watching me as I returned to normal, but I was too exhausted to feel embarrassed for the way my body had betrayed me. Summoning all my strength, I looked up at him and gave him a feeble smile. "Whew, that was unreal. Are you sure you have never made love to a girl before?"

His only answer was to smile broadly. I guess it pleased him to think, that even though this was his first time, he had managed to bring such great pleasure to me. However, he was not tired nor was he finished. He rolled over and got on top of me. Smiling down at me, with a look in his eyes I'd never seen before, he leaned down and very tenderly kissed me. At first, his lips only lightly grazed mine, as light and tender as a feather; however, as we started kissing more passionately, I felt his tongue probing my lips as if seeking permission to enter. With no hesitation, I opened my mouth slightly and felt him immediately enter. He explored every crevice and fold, and seemed in no hurry to leave. At the same time, he took his palm and placed it on my right breast. His fingers lightly squeezed my large feminine offering, tweaked and played with my nipple. I moved a bit to the side and grabbed his hard cock with my palm. He took in a large gasp of air and I felt his stomach muscles briefly tense, as I took hold of his love rod, but he continued kissing me. After enjoying my lips for few minutes, he slowly parted his lips from mine. I missed the warm feel of his lips gently pressed against mine, but he soon diverted my attention elsewhere.

Our eyes locked together as one, as he slowly moved to the bottom of the bed and placed his hands on either side of my legs. I stuffed a pillow under my head so I could see what he had in mind to do next. He lightly started running his hands over my legs, as he began to kiss up the calf of one leg, then moved to the other and did the same. Then, slowly raking his fingernails up my inner thighs, followed by tender nibbles with his lips, he was sending little thrills the full length of my body. All the time he was getting closer and closer to my sweet pussy. My body was still hypersensitive from the huge orgasm of a few minutes ago, so it magnified any sensation a hundred times. His hands moved up the outsides of my thighs rubbing my soft skin lightly, making me moan out in pleasure, as his lips drew ever closer to my pussy. He took great pleasure in teasing me for few minutes by inching closer to my pleasure center, and then with a smirk, he would pull further away. Even though it was maddening to have him torment me this way, I could feel tensions starting once again to build deep within my love center.

When the great moment finally arrived, I cried out with sheer joy as his lips made contact with my puffy tender pussy. He never hesitated in his exploration of my body, as he parted my cunt lips with his fingers, and immediately shoved his long tongue as far up me as he could. This brought a gasp and a loud moan from me as my body involuntarily reacted to his sudden invasion. After his initial and unexpected entrance, he backed away and began to lick inside my love cavern with all the tenderness of an experienced lover. I could only lay there as I felt him gently explore every fold and crevice that lay hidden behind my pearly gates that he was holding open. For the next few minutes, he focused his attention on licking and flicking his tongue on my pulsating clit.

"Ohhh my God brother!" I called out as my brother's tongue expertly worked its way up inside my pussy, lapping up my juice as it went. Using long strokes of his tongue, he licked the length of my open and swollen pussy lips. His nose was rubbing my clit as he moved his tongue back and forth. He gripped my thighs tightly, as he guessed that I could cum any second. The way he was pushing my body to its limits, I felt that I was in heaven. Every little flick he made drove me closer and closer to my final release.

"Omg! Baby here it comes!" I shouted as I slammed my thighs around my brother's head holding him in place. Grabbing the back of his head, I pushed his face hard into my pussy. Within seconds, that torrent of cum that shot out of my pussy had covered my brother's nose, mouth, lips and cheeks. Quickly, he licked my pussy clean as I thrashed on the bed from the intensity of my explosion. Relaxing a little, I released my brother's head from the grip of my thighs. He quickly kneeled up on the bed between my outstretched legs, and looked down at me as I struggled to catch my breath. My mouth was wide open as I tried to speak, but no noise came out.

"Kiss me!" I finally managed to gasp. He leaned forward and our lips met. Joined once again were the lips that had just explored each other's most intimate parts. Now they were doing the dance of love. It seemed that no matter how much we kissed, we both had one thing in common, and that was that it was never enough. Our lips were like strong magnets, both drawn to each other. As he nibbled on my lips, nose and earlobes, I could feel passion starting to build once again.

"You are so beautiful, so very beautiful." Leaning down, his lips caressed mine as gentle as a cool spring breeze caresses your cheek.

As we kissed, I felt my brother's cock push against my pussy lips. It was purely an involuntarily action, but as I felt his hard manhood press against my tender lips, I jumped.

"Sorry!" said Jason. "Are you still tender?"

I smiled. "Not so tender that I don't want that inside me." I whispered, as I grabbed my brother by the neck and pulled him down to kiss my lips again. Reaching down between our bodies, I took hold of his cock and began to guide it towards my open pussy. Sliding the head of his cock up and down my crack, when I felt it bump up against my waiting love bud, I knew that I was in the right position. I moved my hips up a little and was finally able to press my brother's cockhead into my waiting pussy. That same pussy that had desperately wanted to have something other than a probing tongue pushed inside of it. It was about to get its wish.

"Fuck me brother. Fuck me hard! "I moaned as he carefully eased the head further inside my pussy. I was still moist from our previous encounters, so he slid in quite easily. The feel of only his head entering me was enough to make me want to orgasm again. What would it feel like when I had his whole penis buried deep within me? He leaned on his arms and arched his back, slowly pushing himself deep into me, stopping only when his pubic bone hit my clit. I thought I was moist before, but that was nothing, compared to the amount of juice that was now coating his cock. Juices were running down his cock and all over the bed. My pussy struggled to stretch enough to accommodate the invader that had forced its way deep into my innermost reaches. I felt as full as I do after eating a huge meal. My love tunnel walls firmly gripped him as if wanting to hold him there permanently.

"Kate! You are so tight! I can feel you gripping me like a tight glove. You are so hot and smooth; it's like sliding on a satin sheet." He said, as he wiggled his hips, trying to work his cock even deeper. He stopped all motion and held himself firmly embedded within me. The only thing this accomplished was to continue to press firmly against my already exposed love bud. It reacted by promptly sending huge waves of pleasure to my brain. Then he slowly pulled out until he only had his cockhead enclosed within my grasping pussy lips, then pushing back inside, he soon had a rhythm going that I struggled to match.

"I... Know Brother... just fuck me harder!" I managed to moan out between cries of pleasure as I felt an orgasm build inside me, as his pubic bone smashed against my clit. Pausing for a moment, he took my legs and put them up over his shoulders, making the penetration even deeper. We were both sweating hard, and our bodies stuck together. I had never experienced a fucking like this. The feelings inside me were so intense and varied that I couldn't begin to describe them. All I knew was that I never wanted this to stop. My senses were overwhelmed as wave after wave of pleasure cascaded throughout my body. He varied his routine by leaning forward and sucking hard on my super-sensitive nipples, while other times he covered my mouth and face with tender loving kisses. Never once did he stop his unrestrained massaging of my most tender of all regions with his hard love pole. Each time his love rod made its mad dash up inside of me, he seemed to touch new places, to ignite different nerve endings that added to the already overwhelming waves of pleasure that were assaulting my mind.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers