Apologize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers

"Oh yes!" I screamed as I felt a massive orgasm suddenly burst inside me, like a bomb exploding. My pussy again flooded everything with juice, as my brothers' cock powered its way in and out of the tight opening. My breasts were jiggling as the bed rocked from the furious sex that was taking place on it; both our bodies were bouncing off each other.

"I'm gonna cum!" He loudly announced as he slowed down a little with his thrusting and began to let his cock throb inside my body.

"Yes, little brother, yes! Fuck me! Cum inside me!" I screamed, as I pounded my heels against his back.

He didn't need any more encouragement; with renewed strength, he began to fuck me again. I screamed out, as my brother seemed to grow bigger inside me. It felt like I was going to burst, he felt so huge; as his raging manhood continued to rush up inside me. Using muscles I had forgotten I had, I was able to feel the veins on his cock rub against the walls of my pussy.

He had pushed me to my limits and was holding me constantly on the edge of another explosion. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I cried out as I felt the blast shoot deep inside me, coating my walls with his love cream. Then another one and another, my pussy was beginning to get full, as Jason pumped more hot and thick cum into my body. Overflowing, our mixed juices were soon flooding all over the sheet below us. He moaned as the last little trickle seeped out.

Finally releasing my legs from over his shoulders, and totally exhausted, I let my legs flop onto the bed besides where he had collapsed as he lay on top of me. I lay there with my arms wrapped around him, holding him as close to me as I could. For several moments, neither of us said a word as we both struggled to calm down. "Oh, that was so good. I am so glad that we apologized to each other on this beautiful day." I winked, as I let go of him so he could roll off to the side. Lying on his back, he turned and looked at me for a second, before pulling me towards him as he gave me a long, tender loving kiss.

"Thank you Jason. You just gave me the best Valentines Day gift that any girl has ever received. I'll never forget this moment, as long as I live."

"You're welcome, my dear. I'll never forget what you have given me either. You gave me the best gift ever, the gift of yourself."

As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that all good things must end. Our mother would soon be home and I sure didn't want her to catch me naked in his arms.

"I guess you don't have any more doubts about me being straight?" Jason asked.

"No, not at all!" I truthfully answered.

"That's good." He smiled. "I am thinking about whether we can...you know." He was trying hard to search for words to express his desires, but I knew his intentions.

Well, anytime you want to apologize for anything ever again, at anytime, just come to my room." I answered his unasked question with a sweet smile and a knowing wink.

"Really!" He asked with more excitement in his voice than I'd heard in a long time.

"Yes really." I answered solemnly. It was plain that he understood what I was really saying. Now don't forget that Mom will be back soon. You better clean up your sheets you messy boy." I said, giving him a sexy wink, as I was about to leave the room.

"Sister!"

"Yes honey?" I replied, turning to look back at him sitting there on his bed.

"I love you!"

"I love you too honey." Without saying another word, I picked up my nightgown and left his room. I could hardly see to make it back to my bedroom; my eyes had suddenly filled with tears of joy from hearing those three beautiful little words he said to me.

SueBrasil
SueBrasil
212 Followers