All Comments on 'Appalachia Ch. 06'

by The_Darkness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cornpone

accent just did me in. This could have been a good story, but for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
accent?

what be wrong with the accent i be from the Appalachia spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny how all the hot stories get such low grades...

I keep on reading one boring story after another here ine Literoitca that takes AGES to get to the sex scenes and those get "high" stars. Yet the ones that really make poeple come back to it over and over again, such as this one, get such low grades.

Oh, who are you kidding people, you know you'll read this story more than you will the other boring ones.

Also, isn't it funny when anybody has anything bad to say about a story, they comment annonymously? *sighs*

I LOVE this story and such I'm going to give it a 5 star. Don't listen to what the others say; the accent really was the best point to this story along with your decision to start it off with a bang (all pun intended).

Jemimah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Whenever I think back to how I ever began to entertain the thought of a family sex story APPALACHIA is where it would take place, somewhere in the backwoods. Your stories are short and to the point. The people in the stories enjoy what they are doing. The true mark of a good sex scene is simple get the reader hot, fantasizing, wishing that it is them. I will continue to look for more from this series, please remember that adults are responsible for their actions and sometimes those actions have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Description of the story

There are six (6) Chapters in the whole story series but only the first Chapter has erotic description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuck this makes me so horny I wish I had a guy to suck and fuck his truck mhmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous