All Comments on 'Appeasement'

by brown_eyed_kat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loss of trust

I enjoyed the writing. Its well written. It jumps too far though and it seems to move into areas of non consent.... I didnt finish it (unusally I gave it up I felt so distressed) so I can't judge totally - not my best read - upsetting.... It seemed to turn trust into a betrayal - I would loath a Master (and friends) like that - what a stupid prick! Disappointing eventhough its well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great!

Great premis. Good writing. Love the multi-level power relationship in the office.

I hope you write more of this. Not only about Kat's weekend with Andrew but also about what happens with Edward, Samantha , and Brian... and the rest of the company. It might almost be better to keep Andrew as a man behend the scenes and let us learn about him through the office staff.

incorrigiblesatyrincorrigiblesatyralmost 18 years ago
Nicely done

Great job, kat! Not all of it fits in my taste, but it is well written and extremely hot. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loathsome

I would dispise a master like that. Where is his mind in letting the person who offended her fuck her while her senses are deprived? What a loathsome master.

As for Brian, the guy was in the wrong and he gets rewarded, I just don't get it, if anything Kat should be rewarded by witnessing his punishment or inflicting it.

Sorry, your story was really good until you brought Brian in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Account

To read.

As a bi domme I always enjoy a good approach to the topic

lds05@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous